Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
CryptoTV

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:53:22 PM

Hey guys, My blackjack sites got hacked.  lost all my coins.

got hacked all my coins gone from the blackjack sites.  Thanks jerk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:55:03 PM

That's a bit off-topic, or is that somehow related to the coin?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
CryptoTV

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:57:58 PM

Uh yea, don't deposit funds if you have been playing.

MultiDice

Activity: 322

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 10:02:45 PM

I think you are a jerk for believing this script is secure and works 'straight of the box'. Every script contains bugs. I spent time and money to have those bugs patched. You probably didn't even check the code and ran it on unsecured server. You only have yourself to blame here.

CryptoTV

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:06:00 PM

I think you are a jerk for believing this script is secure and works 'straight of the box'. Every script contains bugs. I spent time and money to have those bugs patched. You probably didn't even check the code and ran it on unsecured server. You only have yourself to blame here.

wow look at all the "game" owners come out.  I didn't put that out to gain sympathy, I did it as a warning to people to stop playing.  

Why attack me?  Did I do something to you?  Nah, just hubris im guessing.

And unlike you the reason I purchased this script to give people using the coins that I BELIEVE IN something to do with them.  It was not purely profit based.  So fu*k off.

MultiDice

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 10:11:47 PM

wow look at all the "game" owners come out.  I didn't put that out to gain sympathy, I did it as a warning to people to stop playing. 

Why attack me?  Did I do something to you?  Nah, just hubris im guessing.

No, I am not attacking you. You are attacking someone in your signature, but you should blame yourself, for not securing the server and not checking the code.

And you are probably talking about "game owners" like you, who ran this script like you did, unchecked and unsecured. MultiDice is running on same base code and we have been up for months.   

CryptoTV

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:14:17 PM

wow look at all the "game" owners come out.  I didn't put that out to gain sympathy, I did it as a warning to people to stop playing. 

No, I am not attacking you. You are attacking someone in your signature, but you should blame yourself, for not securing the server and not checking the code.

And you are probably talking about "game owners" like you, who ran this script like you did, unchecked and unsecured. MultiDice is running on same base code and we have been up for months.   

Dude, someone used their programming skills to take advantage of a random person and steal their money.  I'll call him whatever the hell I want.

MultiDice

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 10:18:03 PM

Dude, someone used their programming skills to take advantage of a random person and steal their money.  I'll call him whatever the hell I want.

Fair enough mate. I feel sorry for your loss tho.

CryptoTV

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:34:15 PM

wow look at all the "game" owners come out.  I didn't put that out to gain sympathy, I did it as a warning to people to stop playing.  

Dude, someone used their programming skills to take advantage of a random person and steal their money.  I'll call him whatever the hell I want.

dude, multidice script had a similar bug which was fixed in 3.0.  I have an original copy of the BJ script from the devs and their TOS says that they will pay me back.  Let's see if they are good on their word.

but thanks, it's sad to know there's so many people out there with bad intentions and no care in destroying projects that help bring in more value to any coin. 

JKCryptoCANN

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:43:41 PM

I'll keep my opinions about gambling intertwined with MMJ/CANN to myself...
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 11:06:01 PM

I'm sorry to hear about you getting hacked CryptoTV.  That really sucks man.

Sucks that this is what crypto is about to many people out there... "How can I fuck over someone else by stealing all their coins"  Its shameful.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
CryptoTV

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:16:56 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 11:27:59 PM by CryptoTV

I'm sorry to hear about you getting hacked CryptoTV.  That really sucks man.

Sucks that this is what crypto is about to many people out there... "How can I fuck over someone else by stealing all their coins"  Its shameful.
Yup, anyone who is wondering why BTC is crashing?  How many people like me who had their BTC hacked, scammed, stolen, or manipulated left the market for good?  I'm not talking about the regular day traders at BCT, I'm talking about regular Joe who increases the price with their money.

manipulate and hack away, I guess we'll all be back to using fiat soon.

nukefxr

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 11:54:50 PM

Dude, someone used their programming skills to take advantage of a random person and steal their money.  I'll call him whatever the hell I want.

dude, multidice script had a similar bug which was fixed in 3.0.  I have an original copy of the BJ script from the devs and their TOS says that they will pay me back.  Let's see if they are good on their word.

but thanks, it's sad to know there's so many people out there with bad intentions and no care in destroying projects that help bring in more value to any coin. 

Dude that suxs  sorry for your lose.

BitcoinTalkRadio.com Owned and Operated by  Bitcoin Media Group LLC
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 01:41:05 AM

Sucks that this is what crypto is about to many people out there... "How can I fuck over someone else by stealing all their coins"  Its shameful.
Yup, anyone who is wondering why BTC is crashing?  How many people like me who had their BTC hacked, scammed, stolen, or manipulated left the market for good?  I'm not talking about the regular day traders at BCT, I'm talking about regular Joe who increases the price with their money.

You're really beginning to sound like the scammin sketchbag 42dice. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=233189

Did you honestly miss the 'double' glitch ? eg. I doubled down, should have won 360 but was only paid 180 or 270...

HMMmm..

The cheese setup/graphics.. the zero beta test/ hurried launch and the coin dev who easily gives the site his stamp of approval.

HOLY FUCKING DEJA VU MAAAN ! I WENT THROUGH THIS WITH 42DICE.

Shocked

CryptoTV

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:58:18 AM

Yup, anyone who is wondering why BTC is crashing?  How many people like me who had their BTC hacked, scammed, stolen, or manipulated left the market for good?  I'm not talking about the regular day traders at BCT, I'm talking about regular Joe who increases the price with their money.

You're really beginning to sound like the scammin sketchbag 42dice. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=233189

Did you honestly miss the 'double' glitch ? eg. I doubled down, should have won 360 but was only paid 180 or 270...

HMMmm..

The cheese setup/graphics.. the zero beta test/ hurried launch and the coin dev who easily gives the site his stamp of approval.

Shocked
?  dude, all I did was purchase this script.  sorry if my good intentions bother you.  Yes, I read your post and was getting it fixed when this happened.  What exactly are you trying to say?  Nobody actually lost very much money besides me So who did I scam?

mrbigmugs

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:04:12 AM

HMMmm..

Shocked
?  dude, all I did was purchase this script.  sorry if my good intentions bother you.  Yes, I read your post and was getting it fixed when this happened.  What exactly are you trying to say?  Nobody actually lost very much money besides me So who did I scam?

Guys lets keep this thead on target. Yeah it sucks but lesson learned , only gamble what you are willing to lose.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 02:25:40 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 11:49:59 AM by Hippie Tech

Sucks that this is what crypto is about to many people out there... "How can I fuck over someone else by stealing all their coins"  Its shameful.
Yup, anyone who is wondering why BTC is crashing?  How many people like me who had their BTC hacked, scammed, stolen, or manipulated left the market for good?  I'm not talking about the regular day traders at BCT, I'm talking about regular Joe who increases the price with their money.

HMMmm..

Shocked
?  dude, all I did was purchase this script.  sorry if my good intentions bother you.  Yes, I read your post and was getting it fixed when this happened.  What exactly are you trying to say?  Nobody actually lost very much money besides me So who did I scam?

Do you really expect us to believe that both you and CannabisCoindev neglected to beta test the most basic aspects of the site/game ? eg. the "double" down option.

How much CANN did you (and others) lose ? eg. players, investors

Can you prove that there were no big losers ?

Lets assume for a minute that you and Delta9 were careless enough to just trust this guy. Did the script's author set you up and who is he/she ?

It took very little time for me to lose 3500 CANN, btw.

EDIT

CryptoTV is running the same scam with Greenbacks and likely others.

You sure you got hacked? Or just some lucky player? Details?

yea, all the green deposits have no txid, so someone was making fake deposits and then making real withdraws. Red with txid.

CannabisCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 02:38:11 AM

HMMmm..

Shocked
?  dude, all I did was purchase this script.  sorry if my good intentions bother you.  Yes, I read your post and was getting it fixed when this happened.  What exactly are you trying to say?  Nobody actually lost very much money besides me So who did I scam?

Do you really expect us to believe that both you and CannabisCoindev neglected to beta test the most basic aspects of the site/game ? eg. the "double" down option.

How much CANN did you (and others) lose ? eg. players, investors

Can you prove that there were no big losers ?

Lets assume for a minute that you and Delta9 were careless enough to just trust this guy. Did the script's author set you up and who is he/she ?

It took very little time for me to lose 3500 CANN, btw.

Only played small amount of coins.  10 coins to be exact.  I don't test games.  I just see what the community has put together try it and thats it.  I will remove the tweet and link.

~DeltaNine.

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
Normandoyle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

meow

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 03:02:08 AM

Dumb gambling garbage sites should never be messed with besides the big-name BTC sites.

Focus on CANN and CANN only. No capitalist idiots who code like retards.
Cannacoin

Activity: 404

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 03:16:04 AM

CannaPay Beta 1 showing Bittrex balances, notice CANN - Currently adding CANN as second market on CannaPay for trading. (Trade tab)

Lots of user interface (UI) updates coming.

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: