Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:26:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:02:49 PM

heh, everyone is all worried about price...  why is this even a worry?  Dev will be at the event like "Hey you know how the normal price is $24?  We'll due to a promotion going on you get the 3 grams plus X amount of coins that can be traded in later 1:1 for a gram  Smiley" hand him a pamphlet about crypto, he sees the price is low and buys some more.  Do you guys forget there's a real name backing this coin?  Imagine the risk he's taking, everything is on the line for him, his and his businesses credibility, meaning the business itself is on the line, all the people around him that depend on the business for employment...  and most of all...  his dream, quite worrying, he's already doxxed himself, I think he knew 100% what he was doing before he said a word, otherwise I wouldn't put myself in that sort of risky situation...

And shout out to CCN!  Not enough credit has been given to you guys for developing CannaPay system!

OH!  and I do believe dev has something planned for after the event so this isn't all this coin has to offer, we're just getting started.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:09:07 PM

Why are the price trends of CANN and URO so closely related the last week?  Undecided

nukefxr

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 11:11:13 PM

Too bad no one created a fund for advertising back when this coin was dirt cheap. Now who is going to give up 200,000 coins as a donation to the fund?

I'm sure there are some bigtime holders that would have no issue doing so.
Maybe we should just contact Wiz Khalifa or Snoop Dogg lol

Snoops a moderator of a well know sub reddit....I'm sure if someone sent him a few messages he would at the very least read them and become aware of CANN. He posts almost daily also.

http://www.reddit.com/user/Here_Comes_The_King

Moderator of /r/trees

http://www.reddit.com/r/trees/
Massage sent

BitcoinTalkRadio.com Owned and Operated by  Bitcoin Media Group LLC
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:11:44 PM

Why are the price trends of CANN and URO so closely related the last week?  Undecided

Not sure WTF you are getting at but your just reaching for straws. Go spinout somewhere else.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:15:34 PM

heh, everyone is all worried about price...  why is this even a worry?  Dev will be at the event like "Hey you know how the normal price is $24?  We'll due to a promotion going on you get the 3 grams plus X amount of coins that can be traded in later 1:1 for a gram  Smiley" hand him a pamphlet about crypto, he sees the price is low and buys some more.  Do you guys forget there's a real name backing this coin?  Imagine the risk he's taking, everything is on the line for him, his and his businesses credibility, meaning the business itself is on the line, all the people around him that depend on the business for employment...  and most of all...  his dream, quite worrying, he's already doxxed himself, I think he knew 100% what he was doing before he said a word, otherwise I wouldn't put myself in that sort of risky situation...

And shout out to CCN!  Not enough credit has been given to you guys for developing CannaPay system!

OH!  and I do believe dev has something planned for after the event so this isn't all this coin has to offer, we're just getting started.  Smiley

This is genius really. Delta9 should hand out paper wallets with a 3 CANN balance to cash paying customers who have no idea what crypto or CANN is all about. They could stamp them redeemable maybe a week later but what a cheap way to spread the word and get more people on board.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:16:38 PM

I hope that some people followed me by putting some money in MARYJ Cheesy
DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:18:09 PM

This is genius really. Delta9 should hand out paper wallets with a 3 CANN balance to cash paying customers who have no idea what crypto or CANN is all about. They could stamp them redeemable maybe a week later but what a cheap way to spread the word and get more people on board.

Also found a fun analogy, lol, imagine if Bob sells 1Kg gold bar tokens/vouchers on an open market worth $10,000 for $5,000 minimum, originally people would be skeptic, but as soon as one person confirms that the token can indeed be exchanged for gold bars, people will rush in to buy the discounted token even if its just 5% cheaper,  so that there is no more left, that's power of something being backed by commodity, which is why most banks used to gold to back the paper notes originally.

natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:19:17 PM

Why are the price trends of CANN and URO so closely related the last week?  Undecided

Not sure WTF you are getting at but your just reaching for straws. Go spinout somewhere else.

I'm not sure what you mean by spinout, but I'm totally behind this coin. I'm just buying and holding.

But it seems clear as day that those graphs are ridiculously similar. Maybe it's coincidence, maybe it's a pump on commodity coins, maybe it's a true-value rise in commodity coins, idk, I'm just sharing something that is interesting to me. but you don't seem to find it interesting.

DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:23:33 PM

Why are the price trends of CANN and URO so closely related the last week?  Undecided

I'm not sure what you mean by spinout, but I'm totally behind this coin. I'm just buying and holding.

But it seems clear as day that those graphs are ridiculously similar. Maybe it's coincidence, maybe it's a pump on commodity coins, maybe it's a true-value rise in commodity coins, idk, I'm just sharing something that is interesting to me. but you don't seem to find it interesting.

They claim it's backed by urea or something like that?  I think it's a high grade soil or something, there's a correlation because the cann coin will indeed need soil for there business, but the minimum order amount is 12,500 tonnes I believe at a 1:1 tonne ratio.  It's a pretty far fetched correlation because nothing dictates that the CANN team will use URO to buy there soil, expecially if you can only get 12,500 tonnes at a time, it's just not that economical...

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:28:42 PM

Sold my MARYJ profit and bought for 4 BTC back in CANN Cheesy
flapman1

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:29:14 PM

Just looking in over here ... something I don't get.  The whole deal is that the dev thinks the price will cover his expenses starting on the 20th in particular and in general? If some idiot whale dumps "on the news" and the price tanks he's willing to eat the cost to keep the 1 gram = 1 cann thing going? He could just dump his part and chive out at any time too, right? Not saying he would but it wouldn't be the first time.  Any wanker can put up a picture of a little girl and pull in the sympathy.  I want to know possibilities. Is it that the actual cost to grow a gram of pot is essentially nothing and that and that he feels he can still eek some profit or break even no matter what (forgetting about the $15.00 per gram average price in the US while the project steam up?) He's growing his own for this on his own farms, right? And presumably planning selling a got bit of that the usual way at the usual cost to keep the lights on? There's those who think a few questions is FUD, this isn't that.  I don't mind coming in late to the party and turning 10 cents into 15 dollars over and over.  Better than coming in early and tossing away hundreds on a bag as I've learnt the hard way.  Looking forward to what your community has to say.  Don't really have time to go through the forum and all what with the rocket ships and the like.  Bitcointalk is a bloody awful source of information the way it is.
InfiniteRadio

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:29:34 PM

They claim it's backed by urea or something like that?  I think it's a high grade soil or something, there's a correlation because the cann coin will indeed need soil for there business, but the minimum order amount is 12,500 tonnes I believe at a 1:1 tonne ratio.  It's a pretty far fetched correlation because nothing dictates that the CANN team will use URO to buy there soil, expecially if you can only get 12,500 tonnes at a time, it's just not that economical...

I actually remember a post by Delta9 mentioning URO....week or two ago?

I may have just been high though...and im too busy right now to browse
InfiniteRadio

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:37:35 PM

Just looking in over here ... something I don't get.  The whole deal is that the dev thinks the price will cover his expenses starting on the 20th in particular and in general? If some idiot whale dumps "on the news" and the price tanks he's willing to eat the cost to keep the 1 gram = 1 cann thing going? He could just dump his part and chive out at any time too, right? Not saying he would but it wouldn't be the first time.  Any wanker can put up a picture of a little girl and pull in the sympathy.  I want to know possibilities. Is it that the actual cost to grow a gram of pot is essentially nothing and that and that he feels he can still eek some profit or break even no matter what (forgetting about the $15.00 per gram average price in the US while the project steam up?) He's growing his own for this on his own farms, right? And presumably planning selling a got bit of that the usual way at the usual cost to keep the lights on? There's those who think a few questions is FUD, this isn't that.  I don't mind coming in late to the party and turning 10 cents into 15 dollars over and over.  Better than coming in early and tossing away hundreds on a bag as I've learnt the hard way.  Looking forward to what your community has to say.  Don't really have time to go through the forum and all what with the rocket ships and the like.  Bitcointalk is a bloody awful source of information the way it is.

If you're set up is right...you should be getting at least 1g per watt....which i would expect profits from normal customers would more than cover...

also, i dont think the Gold Token metaphor is very good...you cant grow gold. Marijuana is a NEEDED asset, not just for speculators, but medical patients AND recreational users!!!! WAYYY BETTER THAN A GOLD TOKEN!!! Solar power, coupled with advancements in nutrients and growing methods can yield A LOT OF BUD for cheap....and hopefully in a clean, environmentally friendly way...

Jah.

EDIT: THIS MAY BE THE BEGINNING OF A UNIVERSAL REDUCTION OF MMJ PRICES!!!! Wahooooooooooo....sorry growers...we had it too good for too long anyway imo...herb should be standard $1 a gram....maybe $5 a gram for boutique strains, $10 for the shit Snoop buys Smiley
DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:38:14 PM

Once the POT (Proof of transaction, I just came up with that, lol) is done then we will know everything for sure.  People will see the POT and jump on board knowing that the company is indeed backing their order.  This should bring the price up to a stable price and knowing that it can be backed, should not drop below that.  This is increased exponentially once patients see the POT and realize they can get a couple years worth of medicine for a couple hundred dollars (and I'm sure Dev will be selling the coin at the event.)  Those people in turn will want to tell their friends about the deal before its too late and etc leading into a snowball up to stable price.  The whole forum is waiting for the POT before it takes off to it's true value (I predict $10-15) until then we will see the risk takers investing to get the cheap coins and on the 20th the 'safe' investors should start coming in too.

Oh and they would just hold the coins until they hit the proper price and wouldn't lose any money  Smiley

karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 11:40:56 PM

Merchant Highlight

Herbal Wellness Center.

The FIRST Medical Marijuana dispensary to accept CannabisCoin and the YeWeCann movement.

They are the largest dispensary in the state of Arizona.  

Its been said they are the "Mac / Apple Store of Marijuana"

Herbal Wellness Center
http://herbalwellnesscenter.com/
http://www.leafly.com/dispensary-info/herbal-wellness-center-inc
https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/arizona/west-phoenix/herbal-wellness-center

Crypto meets Cannabis
In The REAL WORLD

CannabisCoin

I'm expecting tons of photos and videos on the 20th!!
I'd love D9 to give some of us a shoutout via vid or img!

@CannabisCoinDev: are you going to release photos today?  Smiley You have a meeting right?

bump  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 11:43:57 PM

QUICK UPDATE

Was at Herbal Wellness Center today.  We have successfully implemented and completed their point of sale systems for accepting CannabisCoin.

We have gone over inventory of "CANNdy" and we are SET for providing meds to patients!

The Media/Press has been contacted and there will be public interviews and video.

Live Streaming maybe setup for this event.

The First CannabisCoin transaction patient will be interviewed.

Patient awareness of the YES WE CANN program has begun already and will continue to spread.

AND...

On another front regarding last nights dinner meeting.  We have some doctors on board and are in discussion regarding acceptance and long term plans.

HOLD YOUR COINS.  MY ADVICE TO YOU.  THE PUBLIC IS COMING.  IF YOU ARE IN THIS COMMUNITY THAN DO SOMETHING FOR IT!  SPEAK OUT!

Thank you!

~DeltaNine

YES WE CANN

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:47:33 PM

I actually remember a post by Delta9 mentioning URO....week or two ago?

I may have just been high though...and im too busy right now to browse

ciccas4

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:47:39 PM

QUICK UPDATE

Was at Herbal Wellness Center today.  We have successfully implemented and completed their point of sale systems for accepting CannabisCoin.

We have gone over inventory of "CANNdy" and we are SET for providing meds to patients!

The Media/Press has been contacted and there will be public interviews and video.

Patient awareness of the YES WE CANN program has begun already and will continue to spread.

AND...

On another front regarding last nights dinner meeting.  We have some doctors on board and are in discussion regarding acceptance and long term plans.

HOLD YOUR COINS.  MY ADVICE TO YOU.  THE PUBLIC IS COMING.  IF YOU ARE IN THIS COMMUNITY THAN DO SOMETHING FOR IT!  SPEAK OUT!

Thank you!

~DeltaNine

YES WE CANN

Yes we cann!!!! Yes we cann !!!!!
karlb187

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 11:52:31 PM

QUICK UPDATE

AND...

Thank you!

~DeltaNine

YES WE CANN

you guys need to add the CANNDY strain at leafly - http://www.leafly.com/search?q=canndy  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:06:46 AM

i dont think i have ever felt so confident in a coin before  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: