Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
az420

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:50:32 AM

price coming back up after az420 admits cann is a good thing as long as its not a get rich scheme...

I ADMIT IT!

CANN has the POTENTIAL to be a good thing, but ONLY as long as its not a get rich scheme concocted by a dispensary to generate revenue.

Universal acceptance amongst the majority of dispensaries is crucial to the success and legitimacy of the Cannabis Coin!!!

Thanks for adding a bit of humor to our passionate disagreement  Smiley

I dont think youre a bad guy, and some of your perspective is good information. Crypto is a wild world, and right now anything can happen. You seem to like the idea of CANN, why not just dig in and help make it work? You seem very dedicated. Itd be cool to see you cross over and help out. How can CANN work in your eyes?

Simple. Universal acceptance among the majority of dispensaries.

Until more dispensaries accept the Cannabis Coin, it simply won't be a viable option for patients.

Right now, I can only spend my Cannabis Coin at ONE dispensary and as it turns out, I probably have to BUY SOMETHING to be allowed the opportunity to trade my measly ONE CANN in exchange for a pre-rolled joint... LIMIT ONE COIN PER CUSTOMER.. LOL! That's just a glorified BUY ONE JOINT, GET ONE JOINT FREE promotion, isn't it??

This is only a good deal if I currently shop at HWC. If I don't shop at HWC, or if I can't exchange my CANN for the marijuana that I actually need, why in the fork would I turn to Cannabis Coin as my payment solution?

For an opportunity to get a 6 cent joint, if I promise to buy another joint of equal or lesser value???

I realize what you want this to become, but it isn't that YET. I'm not saying it can't become that, but it isn't there today.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:56:01 AM

price coming back up after az420 admits cann is a good thing as long as its not a get rich scheme...

I ADMIT IT!

CANN has the POTENTIAL to be a good thing, but ONLY as long as its not a get rich scheme concocted by a dispensary to generate revenue.

Universal acceptance amongst the majority of dispensaries is crucial to the success and legitimacy of the Cannabis Coin!!!

I dont think youre a bad guy, and some of your perspective is good information. Crypto is a wild world, and right now anything can happen. You seem to like the idea of CANN, why not just dig in and help make it work? You seem very dedicated. Itd be cool to see you cross over and help out. How can CANN work in your eyes?

Until more dispensaries accept the Cannabis Coin, it simply won't be a viable option for patients.

Right now, I can only spend my Cannabis Coin at ONE dispensary and as it turns out, I probably have to BUY SOMETHING to be allowed the opportunity to trade my measly ONE CANN in exchange for a pre-rolled joint... LIMIT ONE COIN PER CUSTOMER.. LOL! That's just a glorified BUY ONE JOINT, GET ONE JOINT FREE promotion, isn't it??

This is only a good deal if I currently shop at HWC. If I don't shop at HWC, or if I can't exchange my CANN for the marijuana that I actually need, why in the fork would I turn to Cannabis Coin as my payment solution?

For an opportunity to get a 6 cent joint, if I promise to buy another joint of equal or lesser value???

I realize what you want this to become, but it isn't that YET. I'm not saying it can't become that, but it isn't there today.

Thanks

Then just wait till it reaches that. You're making assumption just because you don't want cheap joint. People want to save money and if I'm getting a joint for $5 vs $15..I sure as hell would jump on it. I save $10 and I can use that $10 for other things. Sorry man everyone is not rich like you are.

If I'm a patient and I do that everyday for a month I save $300. You're telling me average people don't want to save $300?

Just take it easy. Roll Eyes

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wayne2oo8

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:01:22 AM

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!  FFS people...
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:06:47 AM

And so your plan is to talk dispensaries into not using the coin, thereby limiting option for patients.

The dispensaries that choose to accept Cannabis Coin are going to hear my points (I'll make sure of it)

Why are you so determined to fight against patients having more options?  So determined that you'll "make sure of it"?

Ed4252

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:07:11 AM

THIS coin is a phaggot COIN! Has no value and is going to be in the heap of history soon.

It's a micro-niche coin unless it has plans for expansion and the other dispensaries have the same rule.
btcinstantsupport

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:09:20 AM

THIS coin is a phaggot COIN! Has no value and is going to be in the heap of history soon.

It's a micro-niche coin unless it has plans for expansion and the other dispensaries have the same rule.

Bottom line is 1 dispensary for this coin. That is it. Don't fool yourself in thinking others will join a competitors scamcoin.

Stupid PHAGGOT COIN.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:09:25 AM

MORE & MORE FUDDERS, HATERS WOULD JOIN AS THIS COIN KEEPS MOVING UP. THIS IS EXPECTED. IGNORE THEM. REMEMBER THERE IS LOT OF COMPETITION OUT THERE AND EVERYBODY IS WISHING TO BE WHERE CANN IS TODAY BUT THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING SO THEY'RE FUDDING  Cheesy

Let it RAIN CANN.  Grin Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
az420

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:10:40 AM

I ADMIT IT!

Thanks

Then just wait till it reaches that. You're making assumption just because you don't want cheap joint. People want to save money and if I'm getting a joint for $5 vs $15..I sure as hell would jump on it. I save $10 and I can use that $10 for other things. Sorry man everyone is not rich like you are.

If I'm a patient and I do that everyday for a month I save $300. You're telling me average people don't want to save $300?

Just take it easy. Roll Eyes

I won't argue that a $5 joint is better than a $10 joint. That logic is not lost on me. I do agree with you.

What I'm saying is that it's only a good deal IF I shop at that particular dispensary... If I shop in a different dispensary or if I live in a different city other than Phoenix, purchasing Cannabis Coin as payment for my medicine is not a smart decision.

This is NOT something that should be recommended for PATIENTS STATEWIDE, rather it is clearly an AWESOME deal for patients who already shop at Herbal Wellness Center. If you had to drive to HWC from Mesa, it would no longer be a good deal. (And FYI, Mesa isn't even THAT far from Phoenix..)

If more dispensaries accept CANN, then it becomes legitimate. Otherwise, it's essentially just the Herbal Wellness Center giving you 1 super cheap joint every time you come in and buy something from their dispensary.

Thanks for being respectful of my unpopular opinion
nukefxr

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 07:11:05 AM

Alright, I'm away until Sunday (family business). I've PMed 110 of you on the thread to point to the different promotion initiatives.  I've emailed everyone on the Google Doc and added new resources.  I'd encourage each of you to keep updating the doc. Post great links in the thread but make sure they end up on the doc.  It does no good if only a handful of us write the contacts, we need to show up in force.  I still owe a few replies which I'll do now before bed.

It's hard for me to guess where the price will end up.  I know this.. if every one of us continued to hit up our social networks and continued to reach out to publications, I'd feel a lot better at guessing $1+ in the next week or two. Smiley

Have a good night everyone, thanks to everyone that's help... I appreciate you.

Great Job

BitcoinTalkRadio.com Owned and Operated by  Bitcoin Media Group LLC
wayne2oo8

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:12:41 AM

[size=20]MORE & MORE FUDDERS, HATERS WOULD JOIN AS THIS COIN KEEPS MOVING UP. THIS IS EXPECTED. IGNORE THEM. REMEMBER THERE IS LOT OF COMPETITION OUT THERE AND EVERYBODY IS WISHING TO BE WHERE CANN IS TODAY BUT THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING SO THEY'RE FUDDING[/size]  Cheesy

They're just mad that they invested in shit coins.  So glad I bought a bunch at 900 satoshi

Grin
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:18:39 AM

Here are websites where you can buy TWEETS.

https://sponsoredtweets.com/

http://mylikes.com/

https://www.fiverr.com/

Help this baby moon guys. Remember this is your investment now so more marketing it gets..bigger it will grow.  Wink

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
az420

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:23:55 AM

I ADMIT IT!

Thanks

AZ420 lol complain about 1 dispensary because they are your competitors or sumthing in az? JEALOUSY.  Its the begininng.  1 is the beginning start! like mcdonalds eveyone started with one.  sound like you are from another shop or a non legel marijuana dealer.

Thanks for your comments!

I've continually prefaced my comments by saying that IF other dispensaries start to accept Cannabis Coin as payment, then the Cannabis Coin system will become legitimate.

I understand that ONE dispensary is "supposed" to be just the beginning. But that's my POINT. RIGHT NOW, the Cannabis Coin is not YET a real option with only ONE dispensary accepting them. WHEN there are numerous dispensaries that accept them, my opinion will most certainly change.

It sounds like we BASICALLY agree that;

a) Cannabis Coin has the potential to be HUGE once the majority of dispensaries accept it

b) CURRENTLY, Cann is in its infant stage and can only be accepted at ONE dispensary and as such, the Cannabis Coin is NOT YET a viable option for every medical marijuana patient in Arizona.

I assure you that I'm not from another dispensary. But if I were, it would illustrate my point perfectly that everyone in Arizona's medical marijuana community can't seem to get along..

IDK what a non-legal marijuana dealer is..Huh Our State does allow patients to sell medical marijuana to another patient, but that wouldn't be illegal by anyone's definition.

unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:28:18 AM

[size=20]MORE & MORE FUDDERS, HATERS WOULD JOIN AS THIS COIN KEEPS MOVING UP. THIS IS EXPECTED. IGNORE THEM. REMEMBER THERE IS LOT OF COMPETITION OUT THERE AND EVERYBODY IS WISHING TO BE WHERE CANN IS TODAY BUT THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING SO THEY'RE FUDDING[/size]  Cheesy

They're just mad that they invested in shit coins.  So glad I bought a bunch at 900 satoshi

Grin

Gotta love the haters they inspire us and it let us know that we're doing well.  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:35:38 AM

Holy fuck it is pathetic to read the last many pages!  People saying over and over to ignore this crap and the same people responding to his next posts.  Half the fucking people in this thread are like little puppets at the end of his strings, you just CAN'T ignore him and he continues to feed on and he's winning making the entire community look pathetic.

If you want it to stop, listen to the little voice in your head the KEEPS telling you to ignore him!!
dynamite

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:36:32 AM

What ever happened to donations for Arizona patients? We should build a list of users and how much medicine they require each day and donate CANN to them. Get the word out that we are buying 100% of patients medicine for them. All they have to do is come on here and ask.

I myself will support every patient in Arizona for one day and will donate 20,000 CANN... maybe thats not enough.

Whaler

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:39:22 AM

What ever happened to donations for Arizona patients? We should build a list of users and how much medicine they require each day and donate CANN to them. Get the word out that we are buying 100% of patients medicine for them. All they have to do is come on here and ask.

I myself will support every patient in Arizona for one day and will donate 20,000 CANN... maybe thats not enough.

thats very nice.  that is $1200 usd towards good stuff. going @ .06  you need to make it safe because people maybe fake patient.
az420

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:45:19 AM

And so your plan is to talk dispensaries into not using the coin, thereby limiting option for patients.

The dispensaries that choose to accept Cannabis Coin are going to hear my points (I'll make sure of it)

Why are you so determined to fight against patients having more options?  So determined that you'll "make sure of it"?

I'm not against patients having more options.

I AM against trying to convert all medical marijuana patients to Cannabis Coin, which as of today would require patients with CANN to exchange their CANN for medicine at HWC only.

YES, I can exchange 1 CANN for 1 pre-rolled joint at HWC
. Cool.

That is NOT a reason to justify asking 50,000 freaking patients to convert to Cannabis Coin!!!

That IS a reason to ask current HWC customer's to buy a Cannabis Coin though, because current HWC customers can now grab a 6 cent joint on their next visit...

My boots are on the ground here in Arizona. Thats why I tried to share some knowledge with you all about the crazy dynamics in Arizona's marijuana industry.

I plan to speak the truth to you and to anyone who will listen, which includes dispensaries and patients alike.

Many of you were quick to label me as FUD, when in reality I'm just an on-the-fencer. 

Don't forget; I found you all by mistake! LOL!

If I feel that Cann is a real option for patients to obtain low cost medicine, then I'll jump on board and promote the Cannabis Coin to patients and dispensaries alike.

But if I feel that Cannabis Coin is simply a glorified sales promotion concocted by a dispensary to generate revenue or that they are trying to force other dispensaries to buy D9's "CANNdy", then I intend to let the dispensaries hear that side of it too.

Remember, you can press IGNORE on me all day long, but the dispensary owners WILL listen to both sides of the story. THAT is what "I'll make sure of."

If all of my points are as off-track as you all say they are, you shouldn't worry. If my points are valid, I imagine that the other dispensary owners will come to that conclusion during our sit-down discussion. Because remember kids, in REAL LIFE you don't get to scream "FUDDER" and run away. That just isn't a real option in life.

Sending positive vibes!

Whaler

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:46:11 AM

Holy fuck it is pathetic to read the last many pages!  People saying over and over to ignore this crap and the same people responding to his next posts.  Half the fucking people in this thread are like little puppets at the end of his strings, you just CAN'T ignore him and he continues to feed on and he's winning making the entire community look pathetic.

If you want it to stop, listen to the little voice in your head the KEEPS telling you to ignore him!!

agree thank you. Everybody use your ignore button on AZ420 Possible a competitor shop or dealer

DONE
Whaler

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:54:10 AM

i love the CANN community now good people.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:57:09 AM

Don't forget; I found you all by mistake! LOL!

You were slinging allegations from your very first post. You came here with clear intent.
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: