Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492705 times)
monkeydong1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:24:47 PM

Is it just me or a very important post about the fine paper just got deleted by poster or moderator .

Where is the 1 CANN = 1 CANNdy gram ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phx710

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:26:28 PM

Is it just me or a very important post about the fine paper just got deleted by poster or moderator .

I saw it to. From HWC facebook or something ask D9 questions.

It is here

https://www.facebook.com/herbalphx
monkeydong1

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:27:38 PM

I saw it to. From HWC facebook or something ask D9 questions.

Yep.

uleoja

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:28:35 PM

Cann somebody explain how the android wallet works for the event?  Can a patient download the app on the phone and I would be able to send them a coin?  How difficult is it?  Can somebody with an andriod phone maybe make a tutorial as I am running IOS?
KinkyPool

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 03:31:15 PM

http://bitcoingenie.info/img/pool_logo.png

Just added CannabisCoin to KinkyPool

I now have the sex and the drugs on there, just need the rock and roll now.

www.kinkypool.com

Completely Anonymous Mining
No Sign Up Required

http://bitcoingenie.info/img/cann_conf.png

Whaler

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:33:42 PM

Cann somebody explain how the android wallet works for the event?  Can a patient download the app on the phone and I would be able to send them a coin?  How difficult is it?  Can somebody with an andriod phone maybe make a tutorial as I am running IOS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9_R0fhh_1k
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:36:09 PM

The app is on the Google play store (Similar to the app store on ios) once you download and install it you are given a CannabisCoin address and just like a normal wallet you can send and recieve CANN. You can also use the phones camera to scan a QR code which will input the sellers address address for you.

Here's a very quick video demonstration. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9_R0fhh_1k
phx710

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:36:19 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s526x296/1902934_637393259711381_398889334670994864_n.jpg?oh=750437ef14780788eeaa5c35b9f5ea5c&oe=54F7EAD4&__gda__=1421035793_009f3d21faae00511aedf02a2e14c13e
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:42:16 PM

How are the Cannabiscoin devs going to deal w/ the fact that marajuana related transactions are illegal under Federal law?

At present if the government so decided they could shut down Cannabiscoin and seize all assets immediately.  Just because this is on the block chain means nothing. If some from the AGs office in DC calls up Bittrex and Crypsy that's the end of trading essentially killing the coin. They know who the dev is and he'd find himself on charges for money laundering, selling marajuana to kids (it just takes one teenager to buy one gram of pot with Cannabiscoin from a friend to send the dev away for 20 years, etc.)

The banks were given vague clearance to go ahead as long as they meet strict reporting requirements:

FinCEN's legal guidance creates two new categories for banks to report transactions with marijuana businesses. All transactions will be labeled as "suspicious" and banks will have to file so-called Suspicious Activity Reports. Those transactions that banks believe are legal marijuana business can be reported to FinCEN as "marijuana limited" transactions. Those that banks believe may be illegal would be filed as "marijuana priority" transactions and would generate further scrutiny from regulators.

Frank Keating, president and CEO of the American Bankers Association, said:

"While we appreciate the efforts by the Department of Justice and FinCEN, guidance or regulation doesn't alter the underlying challenge for banks," he said. "As it stands, possession or distribution of marijuana violates federal law, and banks that provide support for those activities face the risk of prosecution and assorted sanctions."

Cannabiscoin is a financial instrument specifically designed to facilitate marajuana transactions and as such flies directly in the face of the law.  Banks can hide under the figleaf that they "believe" a transaction involves pot but a cannabiscoin coin transaction will always definitely be for the purchase of pot giving no leeway re enforcement.  Furthermore banks are required to provide detailed transaction history to regulators. Does cannabiscoin have the accountants and regulatory staff to provide this data? Here are the rules:

Also, how does Cannabiscoin handle the post 9/11 Know Your Customer rules that all financial structures must follow? Altcoins fly under the radar because the government could care less about people buying beef jerky, USB cables, etc. Cannabiscoin will actively promote the wide spread distribution and sale of narcotics and so will be under a microscope. Here are the requirements:

Collection and analysis of basic identity information (referred to in US regulations and practice a "Customer Identification Program" or CIP)
Name matching against lists of known parties (such as "politically exposed person" or PEP)
Determination of the customer's risk in terms of propensity to commit money laundering, terrorist finance, or identity theft
Creation of an expectation of a customer's transactional behavior
Monitoring of a customer's transactions against their expected behaviour and recorded profile as well as that of the customer's peers

Of course since these are valid and uncomfortable people the hurry and buy a ticket for a train ride to the moon people will scream FUD in great big red letters. Let them. Real investors need answers ASAP.

Fuck the federal dictators that are puppets for the bankers and corporations. Marijuana is one of the best plants ever to exist and it's only illegal because a punk cop in the 30s wanted a bigger budget so he said spanish and black people are using these reefer madness drug that will make your children crazy. It's all a huge lie all for profits and still continues to be, so don't come here with your waste of time for us all. CANN has lawyers for sure to make sure everything is smooth.

Whaler

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:49:25 PM

Sweet
Whaler

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:54:51 PM

ATTENTION NEWCOMERS OF CANN!

First of all, welcome to the CANN community! There are many people who are very excited about this coin's potential, which is why CANN skyrocketed to #12 in just a few days on Coinmarketcap.com! But the unfortunate reality of any Bitcoin-based coin is that there are several people who make a profit off of YOU by creating posts on this forum with the sole purpose to spread "FUD": Fear, Uncertainty, and DOUBT. Read this wikipedia article for more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt

The more popular altcoins become, the more FUD that magically appears on these forums just as the price is skyrocketing. Why?

1) There are professional FUDders who are hired by devs/members of competing coins to bring down the prices of similar coins. 
2) There are people who want to keep prices low long enough so they can save enough money to buy in at a low price.
3) There are traders who sell high, then create FUD, then sell off enough coins to create momentum in the market to drop the coin's price low enough that they can make a huge profit. They do this over and over again and make tons of money off of your fear. Look at the chart for CANN, and you will see that all of the dips in the price have been right after FUD.
4) There are sadistic people who literally get pleasure and feel power from causing others pain. If you search the web for the terms "troll" and "sociopath," you will find research covering this topic.

These people are experts at honing in on any possible negative outcome simply to create fear in investors, which actually drives the market price down.

We do not know everything that DeltaNine has planned for CANN, but he spent an entire month travelling to various dispensaries across the country in order to build alliances. This could mean he has multiple dispensaries already lined up already. From what I have seen, he is smart enough to not lay his cards on the table all at once, especially since there are competing coin developers who have already stolen his ideas in order to make a profit.

Once the price of CANN skyrockets, many more businesses will be on board because, in addition to being a good investment for us, the early adopters, CANN solves many problems.

Looking forward to the media coverage on Monday's historic transaction.

And to the regular CANN members--you do more harm responding to FUD. Resist the temptation to debate these people--they could be sadists who simply enjoy controlling your emotions and watching you suffer, in which case you are giving them power/joy. Please, if you want to respond to FUD, I ask that you copy and paste this message whenever someone creates FUD, instead of responding to their points individually.

YES WE CANNNNNN!!!

If we don't answer it means that that we tacitly agree with their statements.
Don't forget. Any FUD makes the coin stronger. FUD means that SOMEBODY is AFRAID of this coin which equals "THE COIN IS STRONG"
It happened the same with XST. The worst FUD ever. XST is better than ever with a STRONGER community backing it.
The result ? We bought tons of cheap coins and sell it 3 days later for double price.
I'm not afraid of some more cheap CANN until Monday.
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:04:08 PM

CANN is the best thing since sliced bread.

People are traveling from as far away as Venus to get some cheap meds.

I have so much CANN coins at the moment, rainbows are shooting out of my ass.

DELETED
BitcoinBoost

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:11:59 PM

Just checking in for a brief minute, back at it on Sunday.

BIG IDEA

Here's an efficient way to handle the 'fud' while limiting the drama and time that could be better allocated on high value projects. I've seen this done on a small scale with other coins.

- Go back through the thread and list every common question or FUD statement

- The community puts together an insightful response to each in a numbered FAQ.

- You refer to the link and item as a reply.

An example

Person 1: (lines and lines of text)

Community member: I disagree because of x. (1 sentence) this was already covered here:

(Insert URL) ITEM 3

Simple, consistent, removes the emotion and the clutter. Endless bickering here is low value proposition. Our customers are outside this bubble. I know some people enjoy rambling on forums, for them, I have no solution. Smiley
phx710

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:15:57 PM

Now I am seeing things I like. Fuck the feds and their ignorance!!!

It's fucking plant! Nobody gives a shit what they think. I been buying pot for 40 years and will continue.

With CANN! Or Vape pens. Fuck CASH!
flapman1

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:17:47 PM

Here's an intelligent response, really answers the questions.  Whatever you think of the bloody stupid laws in the US they are the laws. Rushing about shouting like a crazed chimp doesn't change reallity: Marajuana is illegal but Washington has choosen not to care at this point. If Hillary wins they'll likely continue not to care. Cannabiscoin runs the risk of rubbing their noses in it. To the FBi, DEA and all there's no official difference between medical and recreational pot; it all depends upon how the President feels that day.  His wife goes on the rag and he's pissed and without one phone call closes it all down just like that.

How are the Cannabiscoin devs going to deal w/ the fact that marajuana related transactions are illegal under Federal law?

At present if the government so decided they could shut down Cannabiscoin and seize all assets immediately.  Just because this is on the block chain means nothing. If some from the AGs office in DC calls up Bittrex and Crypsy that's the end of trading essentially killing the coin. They know who the dev is and he'd find himself on charges for money laundering, selling marajuana to kids (it just takes one teenager to buy one gram of pot with Cannabiscoin from a friend to send the dev away for 20 years, etc.)

The banks were given vague clearance to go ahead as long as they meet strict reporting requirements:

FinCEN's legal guidance creates two new categories for banks to report transactions with marijuana businesses. All transactions will be labeled as "suspicious" and banks will have to file so-called Suspicious Activity Reports. Those transactions that banks believe are legal marijuana business can be reported to FinCEN as "marijuana limited" transactions. Those that banks believe may be illegal would be filed as "marijuana priority" transactions and would generate further scrutiny from regulators.

Frank Keating, president and CEO of the American Bankers Association, said:

"While we appreciate the efforts by the Department of Justice and FinCEN, guidance or regulation doesn't alter the underlying challenge for banks," he said. "As it stands, possession or distribution of marijuana violates federal law, and banks that provide support for those activities face the risk of prosecution and assorted sanctions."

Cannabiscoin is a financial instrument specifically designed to facilitate marajuana transactions and as such flies directly in the face of the law.  Banks can hide under the figleaf that they "believe" a transaction involves pot but a cannabiscoin coin transaction will always definitely be for the purchase of pot giving no leeway re enforcement.  Furthermore banks are required to provide detailed transaction history to regulators. Does cannabiscoin have the accountants and regulatory staff to provide this data? Here are the rules:

Also, how does Cannabiscoin handle the post 9/11 Know Your Customer rules that all financial structures must follow? Altcoins fly under the radar because the government could care less about people buying beef jerky, USB cables, etc. Cannabiscoin will actively promote the wide spread distribution and sale of narcotics and so will be under a microscope. Here are the requirements:

Collection and analysis of basic identity information (referred to in US regulations and practice a "Customer Identification Program" or CIP)
Name matching against lists of known parties (such as "politically exposed person" or PEP)
Determination of the customer's risk in terms of propensity to commit money laundering, terrorist finance, or identity theft
Creation of an expectation of a customer's transactional behavior
Monitoring of a customer's transactions against their expected behaviour and recorded profile as well as that of the customer's peers

Of course since these are valid and uncomfortable people the hurry and buy a ticket for a train ride to the moon people will scream FUD in great big red letters. Let them. Real investors need answers ASAP.

Fuck the federal dictators that are puppets for the bankers and corporations. Marijuana is one of the best plants ever to exist and it's only illegal because a punk cop in the 30s wanted a bigger budget so he said spanish and black people are using these reefer madness drug that will make your children crazy. It's all a huge lie all for profits and still continues to be, so don't come here with your waste of time for us all. CANN has lawyers for sure to make sure everything is smooth.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:18:26 PM

You seriously think, people drive "from as far away as Venus" (spending lots of gasoline) to spend 1 canncoin (limited buys!!)?

flapman1

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:20:16 PM

Another intellectual expresses his point. Harvard or Yale m8?

Now I am seeing things I like. Fuck the feds and their ignorance!!!

It's fucking plant! Nobody gives a shit what they think. I been buying pot for 40 years and will continue.

With CANN! Or Vape pens. Fuck CASH!
flapman1

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:23:05 PM

Right with that.  To get from let's say San Francisco to Arizona takes about $300, not to mention you'll need the Arizona pot card and all that. Cheaper to buy the good stuff from your guy at home.

You seriously think, people drive "from as far away as Venus" (spending lots of gasoline) to spend 1 canncoin (limited buys!!)?

WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:24:40 PM

And you seriously do not recognize sarcasm or the opposite of FUD? I call it FAP. lol

DELETED
monkeydong1

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:27:22 PM

And you seriously do not recognize sarcasm or the opposite of FUD? I call it FAP. lol

Or he just forgot that on Venus, no weeds can grow at all, which make it precious. Grin.

Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: