Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 04:27:29 PM

Right with that.  To get from let's say San Francisco to Arizona takes about $300, not to mention you'll need the Arizona pot card and all that. Cheaper to buy the good stuff from your guy at home.

That's why my guy might start accepting CANN too Grin

Let's work on getting the social media numbers up. Please spread the http://cannabiscoin.net all over the social sites!

you can check the share numbers here: http://howmanyshares.com/

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 04:42:25 PM

What happened to the CANN faucet? http://www.sillypothead.com/cannfaucet/

I will host one if anyone can give me the faucet script.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
ciccas4

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:42:35 PM

this is UFFICIALLY HUGEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!
DadoFaayan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:45:57 PM

How are the Cannabiscoin devs going to deal w/ the fact that marajuana related transactions are illegal under Federal law?

At present if the government so decided they could shut down Cannabiscoin and seize all assets immediately.  Just because this is on the block chain means nothing. If some from the AGs office in DC calls up Bittrex and Crypsy that's the end of trading essentially killing the coin. They know who the dev is and he'd find himself on charges for money laundering, selling marajuana to kids (it just takes one teenager to buy one gram of pot with Cannabiscoin from a friend to send the dev away for 20 years, etc.)

The banks were given vague clearance to go ahead as long as they meet strict reporting requirements:

FinCEN's legal guidance creates two new categories for banks to report transactions with marijuana businesses. All transactions will be labeled as "suspicious" and banks will have to file so-called Suspicious Activity Reports. Those transactions that banks believe are legal marijuana business can be reported to FinCEN as "marijuana limited" transactions. Those that banks believe may be illegal would be filed as "marijuana priority" transactions and would generate further scrutiny from regulators.

Frank Keating, president and CEO of the American Bankers Association, said:

"While we appreciate the efforts by the Department of Justice and FinCEN, guidance or regulation doesn't alter the underlying challenge for banks," he said. "As it stands, possession or distribution of marijuana violates federal law, and banks that provide support for those activities face the risk of prosecution and assorted sanctions."

Cannabiscoin is a financial instrument specifically designed to facilitate marajuana transactions and as such flies directly in the face of the law.  Banks can hide under the figleaf that they "believe" a transaction involves pot but a cannabiscoin coin transaction will always definitely be for the purchase of pot giving no leeway re enforcement.  Furthermore banks are required to provide detailed transaction history to regulators. Does cannabiscoin have the accountants and regulatory staff to provide this data? Here are the rules:

Also, how does Cannabiscoin handle the post 9/11 Know Your Customer rules that all financial structures must follow? Altcoins fly under the radar because the government could care less about people buying beef jerky, USB cables, etc. Cannabiscoin will actively promote the wide spread distribution and sale of narcotics and so will be under a microscope. Here are the requirements:

Collection and analysis of basic identity information (referred to in US regulations and practice a "Customer Identification Program" or CIP)
Name matching against lists of known parties (such as "politically exposed person" or PEP)
Determination of the customer's risk in terms of propensity to commit money laundering, terrorist finance, or identity theft
Creation of an expectation of a customer's transactional behavior
Monitoring of a customer's transactions against their expected behaviour and recorded profile as well as that of the customer's peers

Of course since these are valid and uncomfortable people the hurry and buy a ticket for a train ride to the moon people will scream FUD in great big red letters. Let them. Real investors need answers ASAP.

Fuck the federal dictators that are puppets for the bankers and corporations. Marijuana is one of the best plants ever to exist and it's only illegal because a punk cop in the 30s wanted a bigger budget so he said spanish and black people are using these reefer madness drug that will make your children crazy. It's all a huge lie all for profits and still continues to be, so don't come here with your waste of time for us all. CANN has lawyers for sure to make sure everything is smooth.

I think a lot of the "Federal Law" you quote, up there, is also ruling out the "States Rights" arguments that got marijuana legalized in several U.S. states, already.  Sure, CANN could be scooped up by Federal Regulators.  They could, also, (by the same laws and arguments), come in and shut down EVERY dispensary in every "pro-marijuana" state.  The thing is, they are going to do neither.

With everything going on in US policy, currently, and mid-term elections... nobody is going to try and "put a stop to this" when it's not hurting anyone and nobody is complaining about it.  It is so far off the radar, as far as "government actions against the coin", I would imagine, that I seriously doubt ANY fed. regulators are looking into it.

Several states have recently made a stand to fall in line with the ideals of the original republic; that a federal government is, basically, only needed for an armed service (for defense), and to settle international disputes.  As far as commerce and regulatory laws... the states can handle themselves, and the feds should butt out.  Like I said... it is this line of thinking that has allowed several states to allow for consumption and regulate a "Federally Controlled Substance", and have managed to keep the ATF and FBI out.

However, the dispensaries in many states also face one BIG hinderance... ... Because so many banking laws are federally (not state) regulated, banks do NOT want ANYTHING to do with so many LEGAL BUSINESSES in states that legalize.  Many dispensaries find themselves hiring armed guards for stores, and hiring trucks and armored vehicles to move mass quantities of CASH.. because it's hard for them to deal with anything else.  I've said, for the past two years, that this would be a PRIME MARKET for cryptos to aide... because of the bank uninvolvement.

Say what you want, but I think that since THIS coin happens to be backed by an already skyrocketing commodity in this country (and one that has been the largest cash crop in many states for years, despite legalities), that this is an amazing investment opportunity.  I'm in it for the long haul, though... just my two cents.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:46:16 PM

One thing I don't like about that flier is that it says "no purchase necessary for the first 50 customers." As if they aren't making a 'purchase' with their cannabiscoin! It is a purchase  Angry

WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:48:01 PM

^^ Excellent response!

DELETED
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:48:27 PM

Right with that.  To get from let's say San Francisco to Arizona takes about $300, not to mention you'll need the Arizona pot card and all that. Cheaper to buy the good stuff from your guy at home.

CANN is the best thing since sliced bread.

People are traveling from as far away as Venus to get some cheap meds.

I have so much CANN coins at the moment, rainbows are shooting out of my ass.

You seriously think, people drive "from as far away as Venus" (spending lots of gasoline) to spend 1 canncoin (limited buys!!)?

They can't be everywhere at the same time. Future events will be placed at different shops in different states. This is just the beginning. It's an idea ..that's how idea works. You start with one thing and then move up the ladder. You don't jump from bottom rung to top one and if you do you'll fall on your face.

They're honest about it and it'll help general population get familiar with crypto world. It'll be great for all cryptocoins not just CANN.

- Customers walk in shop and use CANN to buy medical marijuana

- They go home and tell their friends and relatives

- Friends tell their friends and relatives

- Everyone is using CANN

You're thinking it from small perspective. Monday is not the only event but it's first event that'll allow people to buy mj with CANN. There will be many many events in the future and CANN would keep gaining value.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:50:32 PM

Even if its just limited to one gramm per day, with just 365 CANN you can get high a whole year, thats huge Cheesy Cheesy

ATM that are just 20 bucks, like one gramm of good pot.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:58:10 PM

Even if its just limited to one gramm per day, with just 365 CANN you can get high a whole year, thats huge Cheesy Cheesy

ATM that are just 20 bucks, like one gramm of good pot.

6 years for me  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DadoFaayan

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:02:13 PM

^^ Excellent response!

Thank you... and "Roll Tide!"   Grin
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:07:26 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 05:22:28 PM by unusualfacts30

Right now you can buy mj in most shops with CASH only. These shops don't accept credit card at this moment

CANN will explode in no time.

Customer will load up these coins like it's Christmas time just so they can use it later on. No one likes using cash these days Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
WarrEagle

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:11:23 PM

^^ Excellent response!

Thank you... and "Roll Tide!"   Grin

LOL...I'm not an Auburn guy. Just a coincidence that I picked that name as a handle a while back.

DELETED
WarrEagle

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:13:31 PM

Since we suspect the MARYJ crew to be the ones behind the recent FUD drama...Guess who just started posting crap in their Moderated thread. People are quoting me and getting their threads deleted too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DELETED
asdfguys

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:26:40 PM

dont get tricked by that 15 btc wall , it will get pulled soon and everybody who sold will get left behind
WarrEagle

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:29:01 PM

dont get tricked by that 15 btc wall , it will get pulled soon and everybody who sold will get left behind

Exactly it's an opportunity to get more coins. NOM, NOM. FWIW I am in accumulation mode at this price. Playing the swings has netted me another 8K coins in the last 24 hours. Thanks weak hands!

DELETED
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:29:12 PM

Sweet!

Everyone, You're hurting CANN if you're selling it at such low prices. Hold your coin. We have to stick together keep that in mind. This is a group effort and we're strong!!!!  Grin

Meanwhile, excuse me while I take advantage of this opportunity and load up more CANN  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lay-z

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:33:37 PM

I think people who sell CANN at this cheap price are enemies and should be left behind.  Roll Eyes

You're hurting CANN if you're selling it at such low prices. Hold your coin. We have to stick together keep that in mind.

Some miners cannot afford to hold. They have to sell and pay for electricity bill.

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
WarrEagle

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:35:07 PM

I think people who sell CANN at this cheap price are enemies and should be left behind.  Roll Eyes

You're hurting CANN if you're selling it at such low prices. Hold your coin. We have to stick together keep that in mind.

Sorry man I hate to break this to you, but you HAVE to have sells in order to see the coin's price go up. If everyone held, the market would stagnate and you would see no movement at all. So sells in essence help the market.

Conversely if the seller is getting out at this point, then that seller is just an idiot.

DELETED
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:36:53 PM

I think if they really deliver 1 gramm for 1 CANN and it looks very promising that they will... everybody knows this coins will go out of the milkyway, because even 5$ for one gramm of good weed is incredibly cheep.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:38:03 PM

Sorry man I hate to break this to you, but you HAVE to have sells in order to see the coin's price go up. If everyone held, the market would stagnate and you would see no movement at all. So sells in essence help the market.

Conversely if the seller is getting out at this point, then that seller is just an idiot.

You're correct. I thought about it and edited my post but you had quoted me already.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: