Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:57:35 AM

Nobody answered my question...

I'm traveling that's why I haven't read this thread... I'm going to read as soon I get home.

My question was legit...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:09:50 AM

I'm traveling that's why I haven't read this thread... I'm going to read as soon I get home.

My question was legit...

Amazing dev, real product (canndy strain which the dev has growing facilities for) backing sales. Man has charisma and is working to get cannabis coin adopted by major dispensaries. Herbal Wellness Centers in Arizona accepts cannabis coin both for the canndy strain, they're working out the details to sell products using cannabis coin without the 1:1 peg as well.

I don't know, use your own judgement but I'm convinced. I'd watch the price for a bit though, it's in that undecided period of confusion and is working out off dump but I believe it will rise again. It may take some time, but there's a lot of enthusiasm surrounding the technology and there's a real need by the dispensaries to move away from the all cash business their forced into.

corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:15:05 AM

I'll just put it here Wink

CLSWd4L6te4etJfcvhEi2MnbKp8rB5et8G

Im curious why it looks like all the transactions paid to herbal choice wellness were sent from the same wallet?  Did the devs leave a phone next to the counter and tell patients to use the phone over there and scan a QR to get a free preroll? Also 14g = 1/2 ounce, was this the daily limit? And no transactions since the 20th?

Limit was 100 prerolls, so the party wasn't so huge, but it looks like there were a few that showed up. Hey it's a start. Smiley

Maybe it was a donated wallet. It's all about product awareness at this point. So they gave some samples away. Any good drug dealer knows how to do that. Wink

Polly Stripe

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:21:43 AM

10/24 Quick Update http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMFjcyJIk6s&feature=youtu.be
KrLos

Activity: 768

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:41:43 AM

My question was legit...

Amazing dev, real product (canndy strain which the dev has growing facilities for) backing sales. Man has charisma and is working to get cannabis coin adopted by major dispensaries. Herbal Wellness Centers in Arizona accepts cannabis coin both for the canndy strain, they're working out the details to sell products using cannabis coin without the 1:1 peg as well.

I don't know, use your own judgement but I'm convinced. I'd watch the price for a bit though, it's in that undecided period of confusion and is working out off dump but I believe it will rise again. It may take some time, but there's a lot of enthusiasm surrounding the technology and there's a real need by the dispensaries to move away from the all cash business their forced into.

Thanks mate. I'm going to digg more later.
cevarius

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:11:10 AM

I like CANN. I want to get into it.

What does everyone think the lowest price CANN will hit over the next 4 weeks will be?
Short of a complete tanking and the dev walking away, you're looking at the bottom right now... 2500 - 3500. Could drop < 2500 periodically over the next day or so, but shouldn't stay long.

I would expect a slow and steady price drop over the next few weeks. Maybe 1000 to 1500 will be the floor. Who knows how much volume will be done at those levels though. It's probably good to start picking it up around 2000 if you want a lot of it.
Latest YouTube video doesn't hint at anything remotely significant happening within the next two weeks, so I can see this coin drop down to where you're calling bottom as people give up on having money stuck in CANNs and not making them money elsewhere.
novirudarzg

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:36:00 AM

great message Smiley
burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:00:18 AM

What does everyone think the lowest price CANN will hit over the next 4 weeks will be?
Short of a complete tanking and the dev walking away, you're looking at the bottom right now... 2500 - 3500. Could drop < 2500 periodically over the next day or so, but shouldn't stay long.

I would expect a slow and steady price drop over the next few weeks. Maybe 1000 to 1500 will be the floor. Who knows how much volume will be done at those levels though. It's probably good to start picking it up around 2000 if you want a lot of it.
Latest YouTube video doesn't hint at anything remotely significant happening within the next two weeks, so I can see this coin drop down to where you're calling bottom as people give up on having money stuck in CANNs and not making them money elsewhere.
Yep, also the whole premine business is not over yet, its still a thing. Supposedly Delta9 still has a premine of 5% of the total coins. Its pretty annoying how Delta9 is doing everything he can to keep some sort of premine. He is not very transparent about it which makes me suspicious. I'm going to be watching this coin from a distance for now.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
mrbigmugs

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:12:46 AM

Annoying ?

So you are annoyed that he is not working for free now ?

If those are your expectations then I have some sad news for you in the real world.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:16:52 AM

Annoying ?

If those are your expectations then I have some sad news for you in the real world.

No, I'm annoyed that he is actively trying to hide it. He should be more transparent, he should let the whole community know that there is a premine and what he is using it for.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:18:07 AM

Yep, also the whole premine business is not over yet, its still a thing. Supposedly Delta9 still has a premine of 5% of the total coins. Its pretty annoying how Delta9 is doing everything he can to keep some sort of premine. He is not very transparent about it which makes me suspicious. I'm going to be watching this coin from a distance for now.

Does it matter? If he can deliver a coin that is worth $1, then i don't care if he earn a few bucks as everybody will earn big, so stop complainng and look at their business model. Either you leave or you buy.
mrbigmugs

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:23:21 AM

Annoying ?

No, I'm annoyed that he is actively trying to hide it. He should be more transparent, he should let the whole community know that there is a premine and what he is using it for.

It should ALWAYS be assumed that a developer has a equity postion in his project , because if there is none then what economic incentive does he have to work at all for the coin to make it better ?

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:25:59 AM

Does it matter? If he can deliver a coin that is worth $1, then i don't care if he earn a few bucks as everybody will earn big, so stop complainng and look at their business model. Either you leave or you buy.

Lol, love how everyone loses their shit as soon as I point out a flaw. I honestly don't care either, but other people will. And guess what, its the other people who buy the coin that decide the price. Hiding a premine is most certainly not a good business model by the way. Also, there is a third option other than leaving or buying, and that's watching. Here's a tip, don't blindly buy into cryptocurrencies, you'll probably lose money.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:29:03 AM

Annoying ?

It should ALWAYS be assumed that a developer has a equity postion in his project , because if there is none then what economic incentive does he have to work at all for the coin to make it better ?

Okay, then he should just buy into his own coin rather than giving himself an unfair advantage over miners by mining before the coin was released. Remember, this isn't a company, it's a cryptocurrency. It's "community run" as the CANN dev put it. Therefore the community should be rewarded just as much as the dev.

mrbigmugs

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:31:05 AM

Lol, love how everyone loses their shit as soon as I point out a flaw. I honestly don't care either, but other people will. And guess what, its the other people who buy the coin that decide the price. Hiding a premine is most certainly not a good business model by the way. Also, there is a third option other than leaving or buying, and that's watching. Here's a tip, don't blindly buy into cryptocurrencies, you'll probably lose money.

We are not losing our shit , we are pointing out flaws in your thinking process . To think that someone will work for free is a simplistic nickolodeon mindset that shows you lack logical reasoning skills.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:36:43 AM

We are not losing our shit , we are pointing out flaws in your thinking process . To think that someone will work for free is a simplistic nickolodeon mindset that shows you lack logic.
2edgy4me

I never said I expected him to work for free

You're being so defensive that you aren't even reading what I say. Unless of course you are actually so misinformed to think that a HIDDEN premine is the only way to make money off a cryptocurrency. The fact that he is hiding it should make you suspicious. Also the fact that he is either lying, or forgetting that he left 14 million coins somewhere doesn't exactly give you much hope for this dev. He really doesn't seem very dependable.

mrbigmugs

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:55:42 AM

Sell your coins and move on then. Grin

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:00:13 AM

I sold my coins a while ago, you don't have to tell me what to do. And no, I'm not moving on. Rather than just carelessly running away from problems like you do, I actually try to solve them.

mrbigmugs

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:04:07 AM

I sold my coins a while ago, you don't have to tell me what to do. And no, I'm not moving on. Rather than just carelessly running away from problems like you do, I actually try to solve them.

Please let us all know when you solve this MAJOR problem of the developer actually having ownership in his own company.  We all cannot wait for your due diligence report .

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:31:21 AM

Please let us all know when you solve this MAJOR problem of the developer actually having ownership in his own company.  We all cannot wait for your due diligence report .
Firstly its not a company. Secondly "us" and "we" implies there are more than one person who actually think hidden premines are a good thing, you're the only one who thinks this. Go back to your stocks and bonds, cryptocurrencies are very different and clearly you have no idea how they work.

Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: