Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:17:46 AM

As you can see from my profile details, registration date was January 23, 2013.

Now, regarding my postings. They're all factual postings that were put in this thread to bring light to some things that people investing into this coin should be looking into. I just so happen to start posting on the CANN thread due to my involvement as a medical cannabis & crypto activist. I have other paticipation in the  OTC WoT, thats "Over the counter Web of Trust" for short.

i've participated in bitcoin for many years and have not found it necessary to post until my interest were peeked.

I haven't looked into your post history, but I suppose i'll do the same.

Thanks for your interest in my offerings to this threads discussion.

You're first post is this:

'If anyone is selling Cannacoin's I'd be happy to purchase them for bitcoin or cash locally in Seattle area or bank deposit.'

Then every other post is FUD against cannabis coin from every angle, anyone can click on your profile and see that.

I'm sure this is just one of many accounts you operate through, but behind them is a scammer and a liar, just pointing that out.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jamesonotc

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:25:48 PM

Now, regarding my postings. They're all factual postings that were put in this thread to bring light to some things that people investing into this coin should be looking into. I just so happen to start posting on the CANN thread due to my involvement as a medical cannabis & crypto activist. I have other paticipation in the  OTC WoT, thats "Over the counter Web of Trust" for short.

i've participated in bitcoin for many years and have not found it necessary to post until my interest were peeked.

'If anyone is selling Cannacoin's I'd be happy to purchase them for bitcoin or cash locally in Seattle area or bank deposit.'

Then every other post is FUD against cannabis coin from every angle, anyone can click on your profile and see that.

I'm sure this is just one of many accounts you operate through, but behind them is a scammer and a liar, just pointing that out.  

Clearly my postings are not FuD as you failed to have one valid point about why.

Id recommend everyone else also take a look at my past postings regarding cannabis coin.

You can see my trading history and reputation in the crypto sphere here; http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=Jamesonwa&sign=ANY&type=RECV

enjoy ;-)
aristokrat

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:51:48 PM

Who cares! Get your lousy cannacoins, we dont care!  Tongue

I am loaded with CANN and I am not selling it until price reach 10 bucks!

Yes we CANN!  Grin
TheCANNplaN

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:56:32 PM

Has anything been said about when and where there may be a next CANN Event
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:12:57 PM

Has anything been said about when and where there may be a next CANN Event

I got 5 on it.
BlockaFett

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:34:16 PM

Clearly my postings are not FuD as you failed to have one valid point about why.

Id recommend everyone else also take a look at my past postings regarding cannabis coin.

You can see my trading history and reputation in the crypto sphere here; http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=Jamesonwa&sign=ANY&type=RECV

enjoy ;-)

Sigh.

Valid reason is that 67 of your total 68 posts are attacking CANN, the main competitor to the coin you were trying to buy in your first post, CannaCoin.

So people can check your posts and see someone who has spent days attacking a coin they aren't even invested in, that is the main competitor to the coin that you are invested in.  

And you never posted *anything* else = scam account. Or you think people that dumb lol.

binpool

Activity: 98

www.binpool.com - only profit and best coin

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 05:50:25 PM

Mine Cannabis at cann.binpool.com!
[/size]

Jamesonotc

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:06:16 PM

enjoy ;-)

Sigh.

Valid reason is that 67 of your total 68 posts are attacking CANN, the main competitor to the coin you were trying to buy in your first post, CannaCoin.

So people can check your posts and see someone who has spent days attacking a coin they aren't even invested in, that is the main competitor to the coin that you are invested in.  

And you never posted *anything* else = scam account. Or you think people that dumb lol.

you're right about me purchasing Cannacoin for cash in my first posting. simply impling that I have interest in cannabis and crypto right?

This would be why I have invested interest in the transparent discussion behind Cannabis Coin, being a cannabis crypto coin.

My postings were made to reveal information to investors of the coin. The people who are heavily invested in this coin obviously want to hush my statements due to the fact they loose money considering the transparency to the issue I was bringing to light had a negative impact on the dev and the coin.

As I see from your first posting ever, you seem to also too be concerned with pre-mined coins on a crypto currency such as CANN has done.

Premine is bad right?  Grin

How about lets use this opportunity to bring up the valid points as to why the statements I have made about CANN are wrong?

What are your thoughts on CANN's pre-mine? This would be a productive discussion about the actual topic rather then a back and forth about my postings only.

BlockaFett

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:17:51 PM

enjoy ;-)

Sigh.

you're right about me purchasing Cannacoin for cash in my first posting. simply impling that I have interest in cannabis and crypto right?

This would be why I have invested interest in the transparent discussion behind Cannabis Coin, being a cannabis crypto coin.

My postings were made to reveal information to investors of the coin. The people who are heavily invested in this coin obviously want to hush my statements due to the fact they loose money considering the transparency to the issue I was bringing to light had a negative impact on the dev and the coin.

As I see from your first posting ever, you seem to also too be concerned with pre-mined coins on a crypto currency such as CANN has done.

How about lets use this opportunity to bring up the valid points as to why the statements I have made about CANN are wrong?

What are your thoughts on CANN's pre-mine? This would be a productive discussion about the actual topic rather then a back and forth about my postings only.

Total posts: 69

Posts promoting CannaCoin: 1

Posts fudding CannabisCoin: 68

I will keep a tally for you.  Gives me the idea actually to start up a scam account report thread, you can be the first?
Jamesonotc

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:20:46 PM

enjoy ;-)

Sigh.

Ah, so now even attempting to talk about CANN pre-mine is fud

I will keep a tally for you.  Gives me the idea actually to start up a scam account report thread, you can be the first?

Ah, I get it, attempting to talk about CANN pre-mine is fud even though it occurred and is factual. This is an excellent topic for crypto beginners but we wouldn't want anyone to talk bout it right?

Rule #1 of Cannabis coin pre-mine: don't talk about cannabis coin pre-mine.

Way to talk it out, cryptobro
BlockaFett

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:37:45 PM

enjoy ;-)

Sigh.

Ah, so now even attempting to talk about CANN pre-mine is fud

I will keep a tally for you.  Gives me the idea actually to start up a scam account report thread, you can be the first?

Ah, I get it, attempting to talk about CANN pre-mine is fud even though it occurred and is factual. This is an excellent topic for crypto beginners but we wouldn't want anyone to talk bout it right?

Rule #1 of Cannabis coin pre-mine: don't talk about cannabis coin pre-mine.

Way to talk it out, cryptobro

so now you are trying to divert the discussion away from the fact that I have exposed you operating a scam account setup exclusively to FUD CANN (as I showed above), and you are also a CannaCoin investor as already established.

...and trying to divert the discussion onto the main topic of your FUD, which has been covered in this thread many times and not of concern to me, this is well known scammer technique, again backing up my claim that your account is a scam account.

please continue

Scam account: Jamesonotc

Total posts: 70

Posts fudding CannabisCoin: 69

BTW the link you posted to try to establish your 'credibility' has a message at the top in big red letters stating that you may be a scammer:

This user is currently NOT AUTHENTICATED. If you are currently talking to someone who claims to be this person, you may be talking to an impostor and scammer.

PoUpA

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:34:28 PM

thanks captain obvious Cheesy
You can give us more usefull indsight on the official forum @ http://forum.cannabiscoin.net/
binpool

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 07:39:21 PM

Mine Cannabis at cann.binpool.com!

dynamite

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:58:57 PM

WTF is going on!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5EKtM8rRQTJYkkwfNmS6A

Did the CANN dev just throw out everyones CANN who didn't know about the x11 buy back? What happens when those people want their coins in 5 years?Huh WOW! This coin is weird.

All these coins should have been accounted for before the dev decided to do any action. This was brought to his attention many times but was neglected. This was an abrupt move and not very well thought out and would have been best if some time put into making the decisions. What are miners to do with private keys if they ever want to re-claim their coins?

Huh

checking your last posts, your account was setup exclusively to FUD CANN. why?

I own CANN so I like to give my opinion. CANN has made some bad moves lately. Don't blame me.
BlockaFett

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:09:05 PM

WTF is going on!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5EKtM8rRQTJYkkwfNmS6A

Did the CANN dev just throw out everyones CANN who didn't know about the x11 buy back? What happens when those people want their coins in 5 years?Huh WOW! This coin is weird.

All these coins should have been accounted for before the dev decided to do any action. This was brought to his attention many times but was neglected. This was an abrupt move and not very well thought out and would have been best if some time put into making the decisions. What are miners to do with private keys if they ever want to re-claim their coins?

Huh

checking your last posts, your account was setup exclusively to FUD CANN. why?

I own CANN so I like to give my opinion. CANN has made some bad moves lately. Don't blame me.

your post history shows posts on multiple coins, some read as positive some as negative, you follow the flow of each coin's development and ask questions and offer opinions both ways like any normal investor would = real account.

scam accounts always attack 1 coin relentlessly, keep repeating the same negative points and ignoring the replies, pretend they 'never posted before' and however polite and reasonable they are worded each post has the effect to spread Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt, so easy to spot.

I know this is obvious to experienced people but not to some new investors, and its time the FUD was dealt with I think.

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:53:29 PM

Pre-Mine doesn't automatically mean Scam. If the Devs do it properly the market can adjust for it. If the Devs dump they may ruin their coin. If they hold and sell to raise capitol for the features of their coin, then they do it to support the coin and any efforts. If the coin is very successful this pre-mine will pay off big, if the coin was not successful the Devs may have dumped and left the coin. This would be the scam if they don't produce anything worth while. If the coin sustains itself there is no reason to not pay off the Devs with a Pre-Mine. Only problem is the Pre-Mine can be so big that they can stake and control the coin so technically Pre-Mine is only as bad as the Devs abuse it.

IPO's are more honest since it gives shareholders leverage and pay off the Devs in BitCoin so the Market is not saturated. Devs can still mine the Coin though so either way you may be competing with the Devs if they have serious GHash to go up against your pool. Pre-Mine plus Compete with the Devs during PoW means the Devs may control more than 51% depending on how the Launch went. Not to say this is what CANN did, since I remember there were tons of miners at the launch but they were up against some serious hash. And not the kind of Hash you smoke Smiley
cevarius

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:09:52 AM

What exactly is Black Beauty?
I apologize if I'm repeating an already-answered question.
You will see her hopefully on opening day.
Huh
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:13:05 AM

pfff, what is happening with CANN? losing big on this one now. Time that we have some great updates and move it back to 5000sats.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:19:11 AM

pfff, what is happening with CANN? losing big on this one now. Time that we have some great updates and move it back to 5000sats.

Not yet. My btc are coming in on Friday...I want to buy more at current price.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:20:21 AM

Not yet. My btc are coming in on Friday...I want to buy more at current price.

I'm also sending some btcs.
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: