Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Willing to do (almost) anything for bitcoin  (Read 1499 times)
juggalodarkclow (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 02:06:58 PM

I know there was a few posts like this a little while ago and they seemed like fun so I thought I might make a new one.

I'm willing to do almost anything for some coin..notice I said almost anything. I won't cause extreme bodily harm to myself, break any laws, or violate anyone's human rights.

Want a pic of me with a shoe on my head? I can do that lol
Want a video of me burning a Twilight book? Send me the book and I'll do it GLADLY!!!

Post your ideas and how much BTC you're willing to give.

kgo

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kaos

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:45:04 PM

I need someone to be prepared to receive letters for me, OCR them and email them, in confidence.

I'll pay 0.50btc per letter.
juggalodarkclow (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:53:17 PM

I need someone to be prepared to receive letters for me, OCR them and email them, in confidence.

ygpm

sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 12:39:14 AM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: