Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth About Everything Coming Out December 21st!  (Read 4313 times)
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1145
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 02:37:36 PM

Still, why release a bulk of info on the expected date? What reason does anyone in the know have to wait for 12/21/2012. Obama should release it before the election.

Imagine his perspective. He may have an idea of how to deal with a populace that now knows aliens exist. But if he is not reelected, he will have no control over how the next administration deals with this. So maybe he will kick the alien can down the road once again.

I also hope he releases it as soon as possible. I don't know what reason he would have for waiting until 12/21/2012, but I think he hasn't released it so far because he afraid of the consequences. He might just simply delay it as long as possible to make it as safe as possible for him. The group that wants to prevent this from happening is still quite dangerous, even for the President, although it is in process of being taken out now.

cjgames.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 03:28:22 PM

I predict according to what I have read from various sources which I agree with:

The truth about everything concerning various conspiracies (9/11, JFK, Illuminati, etc.), UFOs/ETs, paranormal phenomena, cryptozoology, our true history (Atlantis, Lemuria, Mars, etc.) and the very nature of the Universe itself is all coming out this year by December 21st.

Just so that you know.

How will this affect Bitcoin? I don't know. Probably for the better. In the long-term I think we will so affluent we won't need money at all though (sort of like in the Star Trek universe).

I only know we are going to be *free* and it's going to be great!

Grin Grin Grin

Are you still mining bitcoins?  are you saving for your pension?  If so , you don't really believe this will happen.

I always laugh at all the doomsayers predicting the end of the world but not forgetting to put a link on the website "to find out more buy the DVD NOW!"

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 03:34:44 PM

Are you still mining bitcoins?  are you saving for your pension?  If so , you don't really believe this will happen.

I always laugh at all the doomsayers predicting the end of the world but not forgetting to put a link on the website "to find out more buy the DVD NOW!"

There's a difference between saving for the distant future vs making a quick buck now though.  Even if the world is going to end or whatever in 10 months, that doesn't mean you don't want to live it up until then.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 05:37:19 PM

The amount of tinfoil in this thread is beyond comprehension.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 06:18:01 PM

Maybe Obama already knows he will be reelected. There is no reason he would wait to release this info during a lame duck period... unless they plan to use the alien thing as just another political tool. In that case why should we not assume the info released is fabricated to begin with?
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 07:48:55 PM

Are you still mining bitcoins?  are you saving for your pension?  If so , you don't really believe this will happen.

I'm not predicting the end of the world, quite the opposite actually. The world will change for the better and everyone will profit from it (except for the negative elites). People will demand fundamental reforms to society and the economic system and Bitcoin will possibly play a significant role in that. So accumulating Bitcoins now is actually a smart strategy IMHO. Actually, I'm not saving for my pension.

I don't have a DVD to sell, but if you are interested I could make and sell one for you.  Grin Grin Grin

cjgames.com
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 07:52:30 PM

Maybe Obama already knows he will be reelected. There is no reason he would wait to release this info during a lame duck period... unless they plan to use the alien thing as just another political tool. In that case why should we not assume the info released is fabricated to begin with?

I doubt this. There are other people (the negative group) though that indeed want to use the ET disclosure as a tool for their nefarious purposes, but that won't work. Indeed when the government releases the info many people will be sceptical and there will be some confusion. They already have a very low credibility and admitting to having lied to the people for so many years will only make that worse. People will have to learn rely on themselves for the truth. That is in fact an important lesson.

cjgames.com
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 08:07:02 PM

So if the government is so un-credible why will you believe the alien documents are true? It is because you assign a very high prior probability to the idea that the government has been in contact in aliens? In fact, it it so high that you will believe anything they say that acknowledges contact with ETs. Am I wrong?
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 04:15:27 PM

So if the government is so un-credible why will you believe the alien documents are true? It is because you assign a very high prior probability to the idea that the government has been in contact in aliens? In fact, it it so high that you will believe anything they say that acknowledges contact with ETs. Am I wrong?

I believe that at least some of the documents the governments have released are true. There is no reason for the governments to fake *all* of them. But if only one is true then it proves the UFO phenomena. I certainly do not believe 100% of what the governments say or will say about UFOs. But I am sure there is some truth to it. A good, credible lie needs to be mixed with truth. Also, I believe there are good people in governments, too, so it's not just black or white.

cjgames.com
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 04:37:24 PM

I suggested awhile ago that we need an "I survived 2012" commemorative physical Bitcoin with a Mayan calendar on the face. A customized hologram would be very cool too.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 06:35:08 PM

Three pages, and no one yet asked if that collection of truths might include Satoshi's identity? I am disappoint.
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 07:08:31 PM

Some of you guys read too much BS on tor. You get caught in the BS cycle and just keep adding to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd6SFqRGQow
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 03:48:52 AM

Why are you people still wasting time on this thread Tongue

(BFL)^2 < 0
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 03:55:17 AM

Why are you people still wasting time on this thread Tongue

Keeping themselves busy||distracted||entertained while waiting for "the truth"?
dayfall

Activity: 312

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 04:00:28 AM

Anyone care to put their money where their mouth is?  And my money I mean Bitcoins.  And my mouth I mean asinine truth claims.
Wandering Albatross

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 05:40:07 AM

betsofbitco.in

Was thinking of adding a bet.

Is Hollywood working on a sequel to 2012: WE WERE WARNED called 2013: WE WERE WRONG
(should the premiere be Dec. 22 2012 or Jan. 1 2013)

Predicting a date for a catastrophe is a hoax.  But doesn't mean that we couldn't get hit with some nasty coronal mass ejections this year.
Taking the power grids out for multiple months would be a catastrophe. Civility would break down quickly. There have been tests already.
There was a power outage not long ago in So. Cal. (think it was OC and SD) but that was not more than a day I think. 
A single PG&E employee caused it.
And some places routinely lose power in winter, more than a few days and it can be difficult.

Perhaps it would force us back to simpler living and allow us to reconnect as humans again. OMG, face-to-face interactions!

BTC: 1JgPAC8RVeh7RXqzmeL8xt3fvYahRXL3fP
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 01:02:00 PM

Anyone care to put their money where their mouth is?  And my money I mean Bitcoins.  And my mouth I mean asinine truth claims.

I already did. Here is the bet that I created (I put 1.1 BTC on the "agree" side).
http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=25

So, are *you* going to put your money where your mouth is?

cjgames.com
Exonumia

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 03:55:10 PM

I believe that is the date that we need to use our new cycle calendar, 6th cycle for those keeping track.

The problem is the "order your new calendar stone" stone was lost to the ages (or perhaps used as a cooking stone by the spanish invaders)... leaving only the 5th cycle calendar for us all to wonder about Wink

dayfall

Activity: 312

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 04:56:54 PM

I already did. Here is the bet that I created (I put 1.1 BTC on the "agree" side).

YES.  However. the bet could be won by simply detecting an alien signal and not, JFK, Atlantis, paranormal phenomena, Mars and all the other crap you claim. 

I only see 2 BTC on the agree side.  Is that all the faith in your claim that you have?  Come on.  Give us more of your money when this big reveal never occurs.  I mean really?  You back up your claim by 5$?  Lame.
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 05:00:59 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2012, 05:13:23 PM by Mageant

YES.  However. the bet could be won by simply detecting an alien signal and not, JFK, Atlantis, paranormal phenomena, Mars and all the other crap you claim.  

I only see 2 BTC on the agree side.  Is that all the faith in your claim that you have?  Come on.  Give us more of your money when this big reveal never occurs.  I mean really?  You back up your claim by 5$?  Lame.

So where is your bet? Should be easy money for you if you believe your own claim that it's all crap, unless you think that an alien signal is highly likely by the end of 2012. Also, for a bet to be practical and easily validated by the website mod it needs to have a narrower claim than what I stated in the OP.
Also, the price was $10 per BTC when I put up the bet last August.

cjgames.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: