Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:40:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Coin Name
Navajo [NAV]  (Keep NAVs as denomination) - 17 (68%)
Navajo [CODE] (No change in name but a change to CODEs as a denominations) - 2 (8%)
Navajo Code [CODE]  (Name change with CODEs as denomination) - 3 (12%)
N-Code [CODE] (Can also be written as NCode) - 3 (12%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SummerCoinV2 Foundation - *SUM2 Fund*  (Read 10747 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:07:13 PM

Rebranding
Hello,

The time for our first decision as a community has come. There has been some talk in the past about changing the name. We personally think the name should be changed into something more marketable and fluid; something that is not limited to a short period of time and exposes the hard work and technology behind the coin.
      We would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions before proceeding with the vote. Please participate and feel free to input any name suggestions or defend the current one.
       Everyone is welcome to give input and not just foundation members for now. This is because there still are not enough members. We hope to be seeing more in the near future. Congratulations and thanks to Wasda for his contribution.

Thank you

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:19:47 PM

Rebranding
Hello,

The time for our first decision as a community has come. There has been some talk in the past about changing the name. We personally think the name should be changed into something more marketable and fluid; something that is not limited to a short period of time and exposes the hard work and technology behind the coin.
      We would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions before proceeding with the vote. Please participate and feel free to input any name suggestions or defend the current one.
       Everyone is welcome to give input and not just foundation members for now. This is because there still are not enough members. We hope to be seeing more in the near future. Congratulations and thanks to Wasda for his contribution.

Thank you
My proposition is CodeCoin (CODE) - It's connected with the Navajo code and this name sounds pretty great IMO Wink
What do You think?

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
Strugg
Legendary

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:27:17 PM

I think Navajo, NAV, is a somewhat exotic but very good sounding name.
Navajo sounds beautiful with its vowels and people think: wait..whats that?
Codecoin sounds a bit too technical and not exciting enough for my taste.
Well, You are right with that mate. NAVAJO sounds pretty nice as well to me Wink

Visit the Thread!
MacHead2006

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:32:50 PM

[NJC] NavajoCoin = SUM3 ?
Will we have new swap or hardfork on same blockchain ?

And SUM2Dev is Soopy`s alt or new guy. I don`t get it.

I`m not for or against namechange.
Devil is hiding in details. If we change all must be simple, clear and fast. And don`t make any tech difficulties for SUM2 holders.

At this point I`m against new SWAP process. 
Strugg
Legendary

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:38:10 PM

[NJC] NavajoCoin = SUM3 ?
Will we have new swap or hardfork on same blockchain ?

And SUM2Dev is Soopy`s alt or new guy. I don`t get it.

I`m not for or against namechange.
Devil is hiding in details. If we change all must be simple, clear and fast. And don`t make any tech difficulties for SUM2 holders.

At this point I`m against new SWAP process. 
There's no necessity for new swap, just becouse of rebranding mate Wink

Visit the Thread!
B_ulldozer

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:39:06 PM

/looks for coins to dump.....

What do you mean?
Other coins, so I can donate.
I am sorry but I still do not understand what you are trying to say.
I think that icekohl means that He looks for dumpers, which are selling the coins cheaply, so that He can buy them up, donate to Foundation and become a part of this Wink Am I right mate?
can you plz tell us the date navajo release?
everyone is talkting "vote"  "polo",i dont think this is good to SUM2,is that important?

We cannot give a release date yet. The first step is Beta testing. We can assure you that it is not far and we will be notifying the community 2 days before its release. The reason "everyone is talkting "vote"  "polo"" and not navajo is because that is what they can do for the coin. Navajo is soopy's job and that cannot help with that.

Thank you 
what i can see in your official title,'navajo' '14days',and there is nothing about navajo,before it relseas please remove the words,dont cheat others!
summer is summer,no navajo
if it comes out,i will support it.
now? im out
thank you
Francecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 02:39:17 PM

Apache coin [APC] sounds good  Smiley

SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:43:02 PM

What do you mean?
I think that icekohl means that He looks for dumpers, which are selling the coins cheaply, so that He can buy them up, donate to Foundation and become a part of this Wink Am I right mate?
everyone is talkting "vote"  "polo",i dont think this is good to SUM2,is that important?

We cannot give a release date yet. The first step is Beta testing. We can assure you that it is not far and we will be notifying the community 2 days before its release. The reason "everyone is talkting "vote"  "polo"" and not navajo is because that is what they can do for the coin. Navajo is soopy's job and that cannot help with that.

Thank you 
what i can see in your official title,'navajo' '14days',and there is nothing about navajo,before it relseas please remove the words,dont cheat others!
now? im out
thank you

You seem to not have been following SUM2 for long because you say there is no information. An infographic and a whitepaper faq have already been released explaining the anonymity process. https://www.dropbox.com/s/qyc04dd9m64i5l2/Navajo%20Anonymous%20Technology%20Whitepaper%28English%29.pdf

MacHead2006

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:45:21 PM

Apache coin [APC] sounds good  Smiley

Lol. Apache.  Maybe [Ins] InsolationCoin ?  Grin
B_ulldozer

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:54:14 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 03:06:45 PM by B_ulldozer

What do you mean?

Thank you 
now? im out
thank you

You seem to not have been following SUM2 for long because you say there is no information. An infographic and a whitepaper faq have already been released explaining the anonymity process. https://www.dropbox.com/s/qyc04dd9m64i5l2/Navajo%20Anonymous%20Technology%20Whitepaper%28English%29.pdf

i follow sum2 for a long time,and i read the whitepaper when you release,but i am  disappointed. for me,words pictures is useless,too many coins with a whitepaper came to be a scam.
as i said,before navajo truly comes out,i dont belive you can do it.
just keep your words,and do something for navajo.
hope to see it earlier.
and i will support the "navajo" summercoin,not now.
Strugg
Legendary

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:04:22 PM

@B_ulldozer
You have to understand the one, but VERY important thing  Wink
No matter how crazy the cryptoworld can be, there's no possibility to add such a difficult task as the Anonimity in few days/ week. You won't see it anywhere. The right approach is patience, which unfortunately most of crypto traders doesn't have. Mostly whales & experienced traders have it and understands that.
Soopy isn't some newbie here, He has a HUGE experience and he is one of just few honest devs.
Remember from what we have started? ~100 sat. That was hell.  But this coin's community lives and has a dev team now. We made an outstanding progress together and we are going forward  Cool You are probably just too impatient to see this  Wink
Cheers

~~ We are still looking forward to see Yours suggestions about the new name for our coin!  Smiley

Visit the Thread!
cienki7

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:29:09 PM

Navajo Coin (NAV) seems like a good idea

cienki7

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:29:52 PM

Navajo Coin (NAV) seems like a good idea

Of course after confirmed, working and bug free Navajo

Muqocan

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:33:59 PM

my suggestion is Dejavu Smiley
SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:38:17 PM

Any suggestion is welcome and will be put in the poll regardless of what we think of it.
Furthermore, try to explain why and elaborate on a name you suggest or support, maybe you will end up convincing others.

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:52:21 PM

Only 2 votes at the moment (mine included)?

I think navajo captures it all. It sounds cool and makes a reference to the anonymity feature.
I hope the actual navajo people don't mind.

Apachecoin is not bad either but people are more likely to associate it with the Apache FOSS foundation

Insolation doesn't sound that good and I think was only suggested to keep a connection with the sun, but its pretty pointless to do so

Codecoin is a bit too generic but still a solid choice

cienki7

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:20:52 PM

Only 2 votes at the moment (mine included)?

I think navajo captures it all. It sounds cool and makes a reference to the anonymity feature.
I hope the actual navajo people don't mind.

Apachecoin is not bad either but people are more likely to associate it with the Apache FOSS foundation

Insolation doesn't sound that good and I think was only suggested to keep a connection with the sun, but its pretty pointless to do so

Codecoin is a bit too generic but still a solid choice

+1

SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:55:34 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 04:38:13 AM by SUM2dev

New Logo & Logo Contest

We have started a logo bounty address for the new logo and have kicked off the donations with 5000 SUM2 from personal funds. We have decided to go on with a SUM2 donation since we do not expect it to be a very big amount. The Contest will start once the name is chosen which might even be tonight given everybody favors Najavo [NAV]. We will contact graphic designers and inform them of this bounty and we would like you to do the same.

Note To All Logo Submitters:  By submitting your Logo you award us full rights.

Please donate some SUM2 to attract top designers and get a logo worthy of the Navajo tech.
       Bounty Address: SUM2: sJPJKnz4WyfB2mQMLXdVHkwff68P5choyG  
       Block Explorer: http://cryptexplorer.com/address/sJPJKnz4WyfB2mQMLXdVHkwff68P5choyG

icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 11:11:06 PM

What do you mean?

Looking at other coins in my portfolio that I'm not as attached too as SUM2/NAV to raise the .05 needed to get in on this.   I prefer to keep my coins that are staking well, sum2 being one of them, off the exchanges.

MacHead2006

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:21:05 AM

Insolation was a joke.
Man that think Apache is almost the same Navajo must be have Insolation.
Why so serious  Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: