Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to improve my mining contracts business  (Read 578 times)
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 08:15:18 PM

I've been wondering for a while where I should ask for feedback since I was looking to see if some of my customers on eBay who buy mining contracts from me,can give me some feedback on a few things.Since I want to increase sales/revenue to help good causes on top of covering running costs,etc I was hoping I can ask for feedback as well as advice on how to improve the business so it can be successful.

Look for film22400 on eBay (since eBay won't let me have film2240 as it's the same as my email address) to find my contracts and other items for sale.

I used to sell contracts with 470Kh/s hashpower (within 20% tolerance since I can never be sure about what's being reported on the customers pool),now I've moved onto selling 1.1Mh/s hashpower contracts as pre-orders since I'm looking to fund the expansion more easily.

The thing is I don't know what sort of pricing is acceptable for the amount of hashpower offered in GBP,as I charge whatever people are willing to pay for now but make clear that I'm working with/supporting good causes (like @seaofchangefilm on Twitter).Thing is I want to change the way I do business so I can get more customers/sales/revenue (to finance good causes) as I feel my current approach is counter productive.

Here's what I offer customers:
1.A chart/spreadsheet detailing availability of contracts (since there's usually a queue when sales come in).
2.A PDF detailing my policies (a recent change but this also needs feedback and refinement before it comes into effect in July).
3.Mining contract within 20% of advertised hashpower as I don't want complaints/don't know what info other pools report to my customers.
4.Support good causes
5.Friendly,professional,courteous and helpful customer service.

I'm looking forward to some advice from people who are more experienced with running a successful business.Keep the feedback contructive (no trolls).Thanks Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

Personally I think that you know pick good timing for sale, if you'll do some technical analysis and read last news about cryptos in the world
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: