Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Officially Launching Bitdeals.io – connecting consumers to bitcoin discounts  (Read 413 times)
bitdeals.io (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:22:16 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 03:37:46 AM by bitdeals.io

Dear Bitcoin community,

We are pleased to announce that we have finished creating our website: Bitdeals.io Our mission is to connect consumers to bitcoin-friendly online stores. We promote any retailer that offers a discount to consumers when they pay in bitcoin.

If anyone offers a discount when paying in bitcoin, please email contact@bitdeals.io with a short description of your site including: (1) what your website sells/produces and (2) your logo.

When you visit Bitdeals.io, please subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on future discounts. Also, please follow our twitter @bit_deals

We are also open to any suggestions for the website that you may have. We believe that we put a solid effort into constructing the site, but a suggestion never hurts!

If you have any questions or comments, please submit them below.

Thanks,
Bitdeals

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mercistheman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:43:22 AM

Your first post?... a little background history please
bitdeals.io (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:02:36 AM

Thanks for the interest. Yes, this is our first post and endeavor into the bitcoin world. I have been interested in bitcoins for the last few years but have not been active in the community as I mainly spent my time learning and reading.  A few months ago, I came up with the idea of Bitdeals.io. Unable to find any similar services, I began constructing the site. A classmate and I then started gathering together all the deals we could find. We have wanted to do something useful for the community for a while, and we believe this will get more people interested in bitcoin.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:27:19 AM

Hmm.. Move this topic to the Service Announcements forum. This indeed will help Bitcoiner to find deals from retailers who accept Bitcoin. I hope that your website will have more and more listing.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: