Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DRK] IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please update your clients!  (Read 624 times)
DRKLord (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

DRK Developer

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:50:45 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 08:59:43 PM by DRKLord

This is a friendly reminder from the Darkcoin Dev Team...

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/please-update-your-darkcoin-clients.1602/

I would like to remind everyone to be sure to update Darkcoin client software! It is important that everyone run the new client software in this transitory phase for Darkcoin. A "soft fork" was just implemented to enable Darksend payments, and masternodes are now being paid and working. You can see Evan's official announcement for more information. There are a lot of great things ahead for Darkcoin and a lot of new, powerful features and technologies in the works. Let's all cooperate and make this transition a smooth and easy one!

You can find the new client software on the official download page of www.Darkcoin.io. Please download either v0.10.11.4 or 9.11.4.

NOTE: A moderator removed the direct download links even though they're the same ones from the Darkcoin.io download page and put "suspicious link removed". Not sure why this was done. But you'll have to navigate there yourself. :-/

If you need any help or have any questions please let me know! You may reply in this thread. :-)

Regards,

The Darkcoin Team

Luficrem si drolkrd eht!

DRK Tips: XvWrvpERfUN8r1LB9JDMZS3Yu2rSfEYrHk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DRKLord (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

DRK Developer

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:02:43 PM

If you need any help or support or have any problems with your wallet/client you may reply here for help. Alternatively you can reach me on Darkcointalk.org forums. I'm more than happy to help you solve any technical problems or issues you're having. :-)

Regards,

The DRK Lord

Luficrem si drolkrd eht!

DRK Tips: XvWrvpERfUN8r1LB9JDMZS3Yu2rSfEYrHk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: