Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many premined coins would YOU like to see in SC 3.0?
13 million - 22 (12.9%)
26 million - 15 (8.8%)
39 million - 15 (8.8%)
53 million - 17 (9.9%)
>53 million - 102 (59.6%)
Total Voters: 113

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many premined coins would YOU like to see in SC 3.0?  (Read 8115 times)
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 07:37:45 PM

this is getting wierd.So thanks to a 'data collector' I'm not eligible to claim SC.Oh well another reason why we should audit this code in an open source way.I was never told about this when I used SC2.

SC is starting to show it's nature.A data collecting 'thing'. Time to steer clear of this.RS,tell me why a data collector is necessary,what it's purpose is and what data is collected (in UK,all collection of data must be justified by the law and clearly visible.Time to stay with BTC) remove this data collector and open source your code, otherwise you will lose all investment and future business that I ever had (and any future business you will have) in your SC currency by moving them back to something more trustworthy like GBP,Euro,BTC or anything else that's safe (gold).

Also I have a right to see information collected about me.Don't piss off the very people you aim your currency at and want greater adoption for.

now all makes sense.
data collector collects your data in case total coin failure and rewards you the premined coins based on your calculated loyalty rating.

hmmmm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 07:39:16 PM

lol, that won't stop people, i'm sure terrytibbs is still getting messages about bitscalper

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 07:47:57 PM

this is getting wierd.So thanks to a 'data collector' I'm not eligible to claim SC.Oh well another reason why we should audit this code in an open source way.I was never told about this when I used SC2.

SC is starting to show it's nature.A data collecting 'thing'. Time to steer clear of this.RS,tell me why a data collector is necessary,what it's purpose is and what data is collected (in UK,all collection of data must be justified by the law and clearly visible.Time to stay with BTC) remove this data collector and open source your code, otherwise you will lose all investment and future business that I ever had (and any future business you will have) in your SC currency by moving them back to something more trustworthy like GBP,Euro,BTC or anything else that's safe (gold).

Also I have a right to see information collected about me.Don't piss off the very people you aim your currency at and want greater adoption for.

You know that "RealSolid" is just a parody account, right?   Cool

The name of the forum account is RealSolid, founder of Solidcoin. Just go on IRC and ask RealSolid if he founded Solidcoin.
Do you really think RealSolid wouldn't register that name on forums he has posted on hundreds of times via other accounts?  Grin

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 07:49:16 PM

You know that "RealSolid" is just a parody account, right?   Cool

I could use some laughs mlawrence.RealSolid a parody account?If someone truly cares about their users,then you RS will work with them (regardless of some arbritary rating) instead of this attitude:
"Uh sorry dude, you agreed to it, and I don't have time for people with a Loyalty Rating below the minimum threshold. Go back to i0coin or whatever coin is better suitable for what you have to offer." Did you or did you not say this RealSolid? As you are on the record on these forums.

I was never told before today about having to agree with something.If I had known,I would have stopped using SC a long time ago.I will exercise my right to stop using SC so that no more info is collected from me in SC. I hope that answers your question k9quaint.

As for RealSolid being a parody account,well gee I guess it's kinda like that.Why didn't I think of this before.I find that quite funny. Cheesy

drakahn, I guess you're right on how some people act when people get too close to the truth. Terrtibbs recently had his scammer tag removed but I wonder if he's really a reformed person or not.We'll never really know tbh?

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 07:50:50 PM

RealSolid is the best troll account ever

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 07:58:42 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2012, 08:12:54 PM by film2240

lol Cheesy
tacotime.

anyways,this thread was originally about how many premined coins SC users would like to see in SC3.I added feedback that certain aspects of SC weren't ok.RS had a chance to work with me on those aspects but instead chose not to.It is his choice if he doesn't work on those issues.I try to be reasonable on this.If anyone else has issues with SC,keep raising them so that RS will take notice.

Also I wish BTC was more accepted so I can grab a taco or a burrito and pay in BTC and that payment takes less than 5 secs (quicker than a debit card).I like 1 click and here's my tacho/burrito in bitcoins.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 08:14:20 PM

lol Cheesy
tacotime.

anyways,this thread was originally about how many premined coins SC users would like to see in SC3.I added feedback that certain aspects of SC weren't ok.RS had a chance to work with me on those aspects but instead chose not to.It is his choice if he doesn't work on those issues.I try to be reasonable on this.If anyone else has issues with SC,keep raising them so that RS will take notice.

Also I wish BTC was more accepted so I can grab a taco or a burrito and pay in BTC and that payment takes less than 5 secs (quicker than a debit card).I like 1 click and here's my tacho/burrito in bitcoins.

You are going to bring a mouse to tacobell so you can click on BTCs? THATS CRAZY!

film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 08:17:37 PM

lol Cheesy
tacotime.

You are going to bring a mouse to tacobell so you can click on BTCs? THATS CRAZY!
No silly.On my tablet or phone (as there are BTC clients that can store BTC/send/recieve BTC as well).No one ever uses a mouse on the go lol.I merely mentioned the 1 click thing as a way to mention the kind of experience we should aim for.Who can say no to quick and easy?

Kettenmonster

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 08:18:28 PM

Cool ticking all five boxes was great fun. Now that my answer was definitely correct I like to collect my surplus from revaluation.  Grin

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 08:18:54 PM

lol Cheesy
tacotime.

No silly.On my tablet or phone (as there are BTC clients that can store BTC/send/recieve BTC as well).No one ever uses a mouse on the go lol.Get with the times Cheesy

You can't click a tablet or phone, you SWIPE!

film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 08:23:33 PM

lol Cheesy
tacotime.

No silly.On my tablet or phone (as there are BTC clients that can store BTC/send/recieve BTC as well).No one ever uses a mouse on the go lol.Get with the times Cheesy

You can't click a tablet or phone, you SWIPE!
okay whatever.You know what I meant.lol. Some touch screen phones (like mine,you TAP and that's done). All touch tablets/phones can be swiped and tapped as well you know.

film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 08:33:20 PM

Cool ticking all five boxes was great fun. Now that my answer was definitely correct I like to collect my surplus from revaluation.  Grin
I wonder what the process was like? Best to PM me about that.Was it hard? Good for you if you're eligible to collect your SC coins.

jothan

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Feel the coffee, be the coffee.

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 08:45:34 PM

You know that "RealSolid" is just a parody account, right?   Cool

CoinHunter, RealSolid and the other SolidCoin clowns suffer somewhat from a variation of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law. Their propositions are so silly, it is impossible to distinguish them from parody.

I wish all the best to SolidCoin, so that it may die a long painful and gruesome death.

Bitcoin: the only currency you can store directly into your brain.

What this planet needs is a good 0.0005 BTC US nickel.
coblee
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286

Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 08:48:08 PM

CoinHunter, RealSolid and the other SolidCoin clowns suffer somewhat from a variation of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law. Their propositions are so silly, it is impossible to distinguish them from parody.

I wish all the best to SolidCoin, so that it may die a long painful and gruesome death.

Totally agree. When I first saw the post about reducing mining rewards to reach dollar parity, I thought it was a joke.

Kettenmonster

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 08:53:28 PM

I wonder what the process was like? Best to PM me about that.Was it hard? Good for you if you're eligible to collect your SC coins.
So sorry but I am too shy to write PMs.
Anyhow the process was pretty simple, do a recursive binary search on the not yet ticked input collection and tick the first one in result set.
To intensely answer the last part I need to look up the word eligible. Wink

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 09:08:58 PM

Totally agree. When I first saw the post about reducing mining rewards to reach dollar parity, I thought it was a joke.
That idea was a complete joke.The calculator made me laugh even harder as to how much you can make and how much SC had to be worth before it became profitable for me.
This SC just keeps changing in ways that users can't make sense of. Will RS work with its users or not?

eleuthria
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 09:11:41 PM

I'm disappointed.  If this novelty account really wanted to channel RealSolid there should've been some jabs at BTC Guild instead of Deepbit.  There were IRC logs showing that the original SolidCoin launch was timed specifically when I'm known to finally clock out for some sleep, that way those "dirty Guild miners" wouldn't pollute the chain for the first few hours of unannounced mining.

4/10 for general trolling, but only a 2/10 for attempting to impersonate RealSolid due to misplaced pool attacks.

RIP BTC Guild, April 2011 - June 2015
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 09:34:41 PM

I'm disappointed.  If this novelty account really wanted to channel RealSolid there should've been some jabs at BTC Guild instead of Deepbit.  There were IRC logs showing that the original SolidCoin launch was timed specifically when I'm known to finally clock out for some sleep, that way those "dirty Guild miners" wouldn't pollute the chain for the first few hours of unannounced mining.

4/10 for general trolling, but only a 2/10 for attempting to impersonate RealSolid due to misplaced pool attacks.

Prove that isn't the RealRealSolid.  Grin

simonk83

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 10:09:36 PM

Lol, good OP Smiley   Bit surprised so many in this thread have fallen for it, but that's testament to just how crazy the real Realsolid is I guess.   It's easy to believe he'd do something so nuts Cheesy
film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 10:31:07 PM

Funny how RS hasn't replied to ALL my points yet.Hasn't even made hte effort to resolve what I found wrong.Talk about a shining example of a founder (not).

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: