Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gavin will visit the CIA  (Read 152918 times)
FatherMcGruder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2011, 09:37:37 PM

I don't entirely disagree with your sentiment but... this is the CIA we are talking about.

We are talking about the people that have done everything from setup secret brothels to study what happens when they slip people LSD 40 years ago, to helping run secret prisons and torture facilities, run guns, introduced crack into inner cities... and regularly murder people with remote controlled planes.

The CIA is, in my estimation, the enemy of all civilized human beings.

They're just protecting American profits, and their own. It's self-defense, really. But, uh, I digress.

Use my Trade Hill referral code: TH-R11519

Check out bitcoinity.org and Ripple.

Shameless display of my bitcoin address:
1Hio4bqPUZnhr2SWi4WgsnVU1ph3EkusvH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
no to the gold cult

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2011, 10:12:30 PM

I don't entirely disagree with your sentiment but... this is the CIA we are talking about.

We are talking about the people that have done everything from setup secret brothels to study what happens when they slip people LSD 40 years ago, to helping run secret prisons and torture facilities, run guns, introduced crack into inner cities... and regularly murder people with remote controlled planes.

They're just protecting American profits, and their own. It's self-defense, really. But, uh, I digress.

Lol, a psycho breaks into his neighbors house, kills the children, rapes the wife, steals the stuff. It's ok though, he's just protecting his interests. "What's yours is mine fella." They are a terrorist organization, they are not the only apparatus of state terror out there, but that is what they are. Do you feel the need to make excuses for the KGB/FSB too? What about Saddam Husseins Mukhabarat, or the SS or non-state players like Al Qaeda?
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 12, 2011, 10:15:16 PM

Lol, a psycho breaks into his neighbors house, kills the children, rapes the wife, steals the stuff. It's ok though, he's just protecting his interests. "What's yours is mine fella."

You pretty much just summed up the nature of government across all of human history.  This problem isn't limited to the US government, they just happen to have bigger guns and more resources for bullets.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
no to the gold cult

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2011, 10:17:46 PM

Lol, a psycho breaks into his neighbors house, kills the children, rapes the wife, steals the stuff. It's ok though, he's just protecting his interests. "What's yours is mine fella."

You pretty much just summed up the nature of government across all of human history.  This problem isn't limited to the US government, they just happen to have bigger guns and more resources for bullets.

Yeah I know you believe that, and I think I've made my position quite clear. Wink

*tries not to derail yet another thread*
phathash

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2011, 09:08:15 PM

I heard the CIA introduced introduced the concept of 20% time. Bitcoin was the result.

Still, seems too perfect for one person to have created..
TradersEdgeDice

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2011, 12:50:14 AM

I heard the CIA introduced introduced the concept of 20% time. Bitcoin was the result.

Still, seems too perfect for one person to have created..

Too perfect for one person to have created? umm…  I think there's a major flaw in that theory.

I think it's too perfect to have been created by a committee of paranoid bureaucrats.

Why would the CIA checkmate themselves after wikileaks?  Their idea of innovation is to call their buddies at visa, paypal and federal reserve member banks.

That said, I'm certain they will find a way to use this to their advantage like everybody else here.

Like what I posted?

Buy my Metal FX Currency Dice Set
http://tradersedgedice.com

Buyers using bitcoin get a deep discount.  Free worldwide shipping.

Web of Trust: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=TradersEdgeDice&sign=ANY&type=RECV

GPG Identity: http://bitcoin-otc.com/
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
May 16, 2011, 01:35:54 AM

Too perfect to have been created by humans?

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
TradersEdgeDice

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2011, 01:44:46 AM

Satoshi is a space alien.

I knew it.  :-)

Like what I posted?

Buy my Metal FX Currency Dice Set
http://tradersedgedice.com

Buyers using bitcoin get a deep discount.  Free worldwide shipping.

Web of Trust: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=TradersEdgeDice&sign=ANY&type=RECV

GPG Identity: http://bitcoin-otc.com/
Anonymous

May 16, 2011, 04:15:14 AM

Too perfect to have been created by humans?

planet x    Smiley
Orange Pekoe

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 07:20:30 PM

In my personal experience government is full of sociopaths and everything Paul Babiak says in this interview is true: http://aftermath-surviving-psychopathy.org/radio/?p=30.
Basiley

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 07:51:05 PM

Satoshi is a space alien.

I knew it.  :-)

from places far-far-away from here.
probably thats why Saturn was so noisy last days - ppl revoting against their puppeteers on Earth

In my personal experience government is full of sociopaths and everything Paul Babiak says in this interview is true: http://aftermath-surviving-psychopathy.org/radio/?p=30.
how can you do things that they do[while forced to do. and have to obey orders] on everydays basis,without become paranoid schizophrenic sociopaths ? its called "professional psychological transformation"   and usual for [almost]any kind of human activity.
black8

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 08:39:48 PM

The CIA isn't contacting Gavin to have him sell the idea to them or tell them why it's good. They're not going to want him to explain how Bitcoin works because they will already know all of this. They're meeting with him to get an insider perspective of the community, the dynamics and mindset of the community, how Bitcoin became popular, and what Gavin thinks the future of Bitcoins will be. It's nothing more than a trend investigation because that's their job. They're simply gathering intel and what they will do with that intel not even the CIA knows.

All these paranoid rantings aren't going to help him or scare the CIA away. No, they're not going to attack Bitcoin, Gavin or have all of you arrested. Gavin should be prepared to answer questions about the community, why and how Bitcoins became popular because that's what they're going to want to know.
Basiley

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 08:53:07 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2011, 03:23:08 AM by Basiley

The CIA isn't contacting Gavin to have him sell the idea to them or tell them why it's good. They're not going to want him to explain how Bitcoin works because they will already know all of this. They're meeting with him to get an insider perspective of the community, the dynamics and mindset of the community, how Bitcoin became popular, and what Gavin thinks the future of Bitcoins will be. It's nothing more than a trend investigation because that's their job. They're simply gathering intel and what they will do with that intel not even the CIA knows.

All these paranoid rantings aren't going to help him or scare the CIA away. No, they're not going to attack Bitcoin, Gavin or have all of you arrested. Gavin should be prepared to answer questions about the community, why and how Bitcoins became popular because that's what they're going to want to know.
or just to replace him from their super-agent with plastic surgery, which is quite common practice both for them and their colleagues from UK, France, Russia, Israel, China and Japan at least.
probably skip part about impanted skullbomb, frigging lasers in eye and fighting on lightsablers in capitol/pentagon/NYSE as well as rest sci-fi part of story.
/kidding. probably. or just starting it.
The_Duke

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Lead Core BitKitty Developer

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 09:10:32 PM

I think they found Bin Laden's wallet.dat and want to "discuss" this with Gavin Wink

NOT a member of the so called ''Bitcoin Foundation''. Choose Independence!

Donate to the BitKitty Foundation instead! -> 1Fd4yLneGmxRHnPi6WCMC2hAMzaWvDePF9 <-
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2011, 09:14:46 PM

I think they found Bin Laden's wallet.dat and want to "discuss" this with Gavin Wink
LOL

runcible2011

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 11:30:03 PM

Speak truth to power, unknown friend. Well done.
shackra

Activity: 237
Merit: 102

1 Pedro 3:15-16 (DHH)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2011, 12:06:23 AM

and finally what happen with that invitation of the CIA for the Mr.  Galvin? :O

LOL

xDDDDDD, Acid humor :p

Bitcoin-OTC | GPG: 43C5AF3C1C559BA2 | Telegram: https://t.me/jorge_personal
em3rgentOrdr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

youtube.com/ericfontainejazz now accepts bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2011, 12:39:20 AM

LOL

But this is old public news:

"We will not find a solution to political problems in cryptography, but we can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years.

Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks, but pure P2P networks are holding their own."
Basiley

View Profile
May 22, 2011, 03:24:48 AM

LOL

But this is old public news:

nooooo !!! everybody, ruuuuun !! Tongue
wait, im heard chopper incoming .. no, its just firefighters flying water-tanker passing-by.
wb3

Activity: 112

^Check Out^ Isle 3

View Profile
May 22, 2011, 03:28:16 AM

Maybe, Gavin can discuss the advantages of a DIA (Distributed Intelligent Agency) funded by BitCoin.  Grin

Net Worth = 0.10    Hah, "Net" worth Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: