Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BETABIT.co.in - The Bitcoin Betting Exchange - Now in beta  (Read 8084 times)
BetaBit Support (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:58:32 AM

We are currently investigating withdrawals, since there is an unreasonable number of withdrawals from 2 users, that seem to have found an issue and are trying to take advantage of it. That is the main reason for the delay, but be sure everything will be clear by the end of this week.
As for automatic withdrawals - we are not planning this to happen soon, but we are planning to process all withdrawals after manual approval within no more than 24 hours of the request, usually it should be within 2-3 hours.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:04:43 AM

We are currently investigating withdrawals, since there is an unreasonable number of withdrawals from 2 users, that seem to have found an issue and are trying to take advantage of it. That is the main reason for the delay, but be sure everything will be clear by the end of this week.
As for automatic withdrawals - we are not planning this to happen soon, but we are planning to process all withdrawals after manual approval within no more than 24 hours of the request, usually it should be within 2-3 hours.

but withdrawal from bitcoinsatu@g****.com almost 1 week and still pending   Grin
waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:40:53 PM

but withdrawal from bitcoinsatu@g****.com almost 1 week and still pending   Grin
You can check their post 1 they are in beta so need some time to settle all things wait and patience is good for all hope they will settle all things soon in future

feryjhie

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:01:57 PM

but withdrawal from bitcoinsatu@g****.com almost 1 week and still pending   Grin
You can check their post 1 they are in beta so need some time to settle all things wait and patience is good for all hope they will settle all things soon in future

yes, thanks for the confirmation my withdrawal already received Cheesy
BetaBit Support (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:08:36 AM

We added today's Wimbledon final and we intend to slowly add more tennis, American sports, MMA Smiley We will add more details about the requested withdrawals, as we expected few users found a bug and tried to abuse instead of reporting it. I think this pretty much explains why withdrawals are not automatic and require approval.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:10:18 AM

We added today's Wimbledon final and we intend to slowly add more tennis, American sports, MMA Smiley We will add more details about the requested withdrawals, as we expected few users found a bug and tried to abuse instead of reporting it. I think this pretty much explains why withdrawals are not automatic and require approval.

Yes, these days so many scammer who try to abuse every opportunities, it's better till beta stage payout will be manual after that it must be automatic.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
feryjhie

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:16:22 AM

can you answer support from bitcoinsatu@g****.com
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:17:24 PM

I like the idea behind the site but in all honesty the site is garbage.

I'm not a betting man most of the time, but i do like to throw in a few wagers from time to time.
Why cant the site be more simple ? I mean "win" "loose" and so on?

I tried to place a bet like 10 times on Germany winning vs Brazil but it just doesn't let me place it.

If you plan on running the site as it is, it will never have any success. People like it simple.
saif92

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:06:47 PM

I'm not a betting man most of the time, but i do like to throw in a few wagers from time to time.

I tried to place a bet like 10 times on Germany winning vs Brazil but it just doesn't let me place it.

If you plan on running the site as it is, it will never have any success. People like it simple.
I also believe as they are doing its not working for them they need to settle things very quickly and I have few bets and after match I check then I realize these are still unmatched and I have nothing with result grading is also very slow 

ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:39:04 PM

I also believe as they are doing its not working for them they need to settle things very quickly and I have few bets and after match I check then I realize these are still unmatched and I have nothing with result grading is also very slow 

I don't understand what you mean? Do you mean you are technically not able to place bets, or you don't understand how it works?
If you don't understand how it works, that's too bad, because it's just a betting exchange and that is really a fundamental and simple concept (see Betfair).
Perhaps you should have a quick wiki read before you place bets.
BetaBit Support (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:18:41 PM

I assume the main issue comes from the fact you expect the site to function as a traditional bookmaker, which is not the case. Try to read our info and tips section and you should be able to understand what's the difference to traditional bookies and how to place a bet, what is the difference between open and matched bet etc - https://betabit.co.in/info-and-tips
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:53:07 PM

I assume the main issue comes from the fact you expect the site to function as a traditional bookmaker, which is not the case. Try to read our info and tips section and you should be able to understand what's the difference to traditional bookies and how to place a bet, what is the difference between open and matched bet etc - https://betabit.co.in/info-and-tips
Most of peoples don't like to read rules and faq section and try to bet and in this process if they have some problem then they start to cry its garbage or failure just check its in beta mod and they are trying to fix all things which need some time

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:35:28 AM

Most of peoples don't like to read rules and faq section and try to bet and in this process if they have some problem then they start to cry its garbage or failure just check its in beta mod and they are trying to fix all things which need some time

This is exactly the thing. Why would i need to read the faq section or tips when i enter a betting site. Having it built up as it is right now doesn't affect me one bit, as i will leave and take my money elsewhere.

It affects only the site owners as they are missing out on potential money. If they don't like profit, then that is on them.
BetaBit Support (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:08:55 AM

So let me tell everyone here a story.
First you got paid for taking a survey and did it trough multiple accounts, then we gave you bonus on site (that you must play 10times over before its available for withdrawal). You requested withdrawals before even playing, yet we approved it just to keep you happy.
Then you found a bug on our site and abused it in order to be able to request withdrawal for 5 times your balance. No intentions of reporting the bug, instead decided its good idea to give us bad PR here and complain? Complain we are not giving you the money you are trying to steal?

Also it was funny how you wanted 0.3BTC for your signature per month as this is what you are getting now.

Our policy in such cases will be to remove balance and disable promos and support on the account.

This is exactly the thing. Why would i need to read the faq section or tips when i enter a betting site. Having it built up as it is right now doesn't affect me one bit, as i will leave and take my money elsewhere.

It affects only the site owners as they are missing out on potential money. If they don't like profit, then that is on them.

You want to play on a betting exchange while refusing to understand what a betting exchange is?
I admit, it does have a learning curve, but we are not the first to come up with this idea and we take pride in site UX and simplicity.

We understand educating newcomers will be important for our platform, we are working on an interactive tutorial and a video tutorial.
Another idea that we have been bouncing around is having a button which simply makes the "Lay" functionality invisible.
However just trashing on us here took you more time and effort than actually learning what is a betting exchange from a short article or video.

Telling Betfair they are idiots for building such a complicated "garbage" platform would be comical.
Thank you for your feedback.

LPCBTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:06:33 PM

Waiting For My Withdrawal Wink Grin
Rulishix

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:49:12 PM

Pretty sure site has been down longer than 15 minutes. I want to withdraw my winnings!
LPCBTC

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:55:25 PM

I'm also Can't accses sites
Where OP Or Support here  ?
please Update sites
LPCBTC

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:57:00 PM

So let me tell everyone here a story.
First you got paid for taking a survey and did it trough multiple accounts, then we gave you bonus on site (that you must play 10times over before its available for withdrawal). You requested withdrawals before even playing, yet we approved it just to keep you happy.
Then you found a bug on our site and abused it in order to be able to request withdrawal for 5 times your balance. No intentions of reporting the bug, instead decided its good idea to give us bad PR here and complain? Complain we are not giving you the money you are trying to steal?

Also it was funny how you wanted 0.3BTC for your signature per month as this is what you are getting now.

Our policy in such cases will be to remove balance and disable promos and support on the account.

You want to play on a betting exchange while refusing to understand what a betting exchange is?
I admit, it does have a learning curve, but we are not the first to come up with this idea and we take pride in site UX and simplicity.

We understand educating newcomers will be important for our platform, we are working on an interactive tutorial and a video tutorial.
Another idea that we have been bouncing around is having a button which simply makes the "Lay" functionality invisible.
However just trashing on us here took you more time and effort than actually learning what is a betting exchange from a short article or video.

Telling Betfair they are idiots for building such a complicated "garbage" platform would be comical.
Thank you for your feedback.

OP Always Active
Last Active:   Today at 08:56:19 AM

but never reply to thread Sad
Rulishix

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:18:07 PM

Site is back up and I lost my bet. I meant to bet on Germany but somehow I didn't?  They need to make it easier to bet and know what exactly you are betting on! Every other sports betting site does this. So until they make some serious changes, fuck that site!  Using nitrogensports.eu.
anp31

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:48:27 PM

Site is back up and I lost my bet. I meant to bet on Germany but somehow I didn't?  They need to make it easier to bet and know what exactly you are betting on! Every other sports betting site does this. So until they make some serious changes, fuck that site!  Using nitrogensports.eu.

No,no don't fuck it! This is a great concept, they may be better than betfair because they go bitcoin.Give them a chance.They need more traffic and more sport events,there is no affiliate program so we should share the url with friends, i added link to my website.I understand when i lose other bettor wins not the site.That's why they may not have money for promotion like big guys where your loses go to their pocket
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: