Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][TimeScape][TIME]|Oct 3rd ICO|Timeshares|20% PoS|Time Foundation  (Read 1898 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Timescape (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:59:17 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 05:51:42 AM by Timescape

https://i.imgur.com/ugvow1B.jpg

Premise:
Blockchain technologies burst onto the scene back in 2009 when Satoshi Nakomota mined the Genesis Block of Bitcoin, and so revealed the vast potential blockchains hold for the realms of business and finance. Timeshares [TIME] is the next step in blockchain innovation, as we are using the benefits of the blockchain to dramatically lower the barrier of entry into the highly-lucrative timeshare market.
https://i.imgur.com/cCaZOFv.png
Timeshares are properties which are generally located near popular vacation areas, and are purchased by various co-owners who each have the right to use the property for a set amount of time throughout the year. While these properties make great investment vehicles, the high financial barrier of entry blocks all but the elite from entering the market. Timescape is going to change the face of this market by lowering the barrier of entry to a level where everybody can reap the benefits of the timeshare market. Using funds generated from our ICO, the Timescape team will purchase key properties at prime locations around the world—these properties will act as a tangible asset to back the currency and tied to our stability foundation. These properties will then be rented out to the general public, and the profits will go towards the creation of a stability fund, buying additional investment properties, and a distribution of profits directly into the Timescape stability fund to consistently maintain the value TIME.

The TIME ICO provides the funds necessary to overcome the high financial barrier of entry into the timeshare market, and its use of blockchain technology allows transactions to be made while incurring but minimal fees. This will allow TIME to largely circumvent the astronomical charges and fees associated with the foreign currency swaps so common in the timeshare industry. Our long-term goal is to build upon our industry connections, and eventually create and implement a global and decentralized marketplace for vacation homesand timeshares. Together, we will make vacationing as hassle-free and globally accessible as possible, all the while building value into the TIME network, and creating profits for early stakeholders.
More information will be released as we approach the ICO launch date, most notably, details on stakeholder voting rights, a detailed timeline, and timeshare rental discounts. Also, a fully-detailed whitepaper will be published alongside the opening of the ICO, which will cover the stakeholder network, the economics of timeshares, and the math behind the project.

We are looking to launch the TIME ICO on October 3rd, 2014 and it will be a 2 week ICO.

Current Status:
Submitted Proof of Dev to CryptoAsian - Awaiting Approval
Wallets in Progress - Windows & Mac
Register ICO through BIttrex Exchange
Working on the Disclaimer and the Project Plan documents for release on October 1st/2nd
Launch ICO!

https://i.imgur.com/nOvvG1Q.png
Name/Ticker: Timescape [TIME]
No Mining, Pure Proof of Stake (PoS)
Initial Coin Offering: 5,000,000 TIME
PoS Interest:
Months 0-3: 20%
Months 3-6: 15%
Months 6-9: 10%
Months 9-∞: 5%
Minimum Coin Age: 6 hours
Coin Age Maturity: 5 days
Block Time: 30s

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:00:09 PM

Looks interesting.  What will be the cost of the ICO coins?
r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:07:17 PM

Satoshi Nakomota
Shocked

Wink
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:17:38 PM

wtf

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:42:31 AM

LOL u mean "Satoshi Nakamoto"?
CinniCoin

Activity: 377

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:44:10 AM

wtf

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:35:39 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 06:50:59 AM by pawlo74

LOL u mean "Satoshi Nakamoto"?

Timeshares it is not your idea I'm afraid you have stolen it from Cinni  Huh

Let me explain more about what TimeShares is.

What I will do is take a snapshot of Cinni's blockchain and that would be the distribution of the TimeShares project.
I will also ask exchanges to help so Cinni holders on exchanges on the time of the snapshot get their TimeShares too.

Users of TimeShares will be able to use units of time as the currency.
This detail will be made in the user interface rather than in the block chain itself. TimeShares will display a users balance as units of time and allow users to send units of time to each other.

BitsharesX has 2 billion coins
TimeShares will have ~150 million coins. 10 coins for each Cinni.

In the time calculations in the user interface, each coin is calculated as 1 hour.
So if someone has a million TimeShares, his wallet balance is shown as 114 Years, 56 Days 39 Hours 59 Minutes 59 seconds.

When a user sends time, the user interface will convert the amount of time being sent back into actual coins before sending the transaction to the block chain.    
I haven't decided on the trading code yet. I am open to suggestions. Maybe TIME, HOUR, TSHARE, or something similar.

Since I am building this project as a BitSharesX fork, it will have BitSharesX's features too.
You can read more about BitSharesx here http://bitshares-x.info/about.php and https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RLcjSXWuU9vBJzzqLEXVACSCdn8zXKTTJRN_LfoCjNY

I will be also adding encrypted messaging. And later on a betting system that uses feeds.

Muqocan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:41:24 AM

Total coins?
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:52:25 AM

Moderated scamcoin thread. PoS clone (don't need another one) and IPO for distribution. Why would anyone bother? Really, what is new here?? nothing. same old same old.

Timeshares, the sharing of a property where a whole bunch of people own the same condo has nothing to do with the elite. Those things are poor people scam vacation spots. You don't even know how to spell Satoshi's name. Shame on you.
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:47:00 AM

Moderated scamcoin thread. PoS clone (don't need another one) and IPO for distribution. Why would anyone bother? Really, what is new here?? nothing. same old same old.

Timeshares, the sharing of a property where a whole bunch of people own the same condo has nothing to do with the elite. Those things are poor people scam vacation spots. You don't even know how to spell Satoshi's name. Shame on you.

+1
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:49:45 AM

I'm expecting this project to relaunch with the same exact specifics except with different marketing terminology.

Over and over again.

For the next month.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:23:19 AM

+1

I stop here. gg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: