Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Increasing my cloud mining opeartion  (Read 723 times)
zaradoz (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:38:26 AM

Hello everyone,

I've wrote a small script that running automated bidding on cloud mining contracts (currently CEX.io and Cryptsy). The script constantly monitoring GHS price and attempt to buy GHS at lower rates to keep average buying price as low as posible.
The script also uses the rewards for each block to buy additional GHS while keeping the overall value (in BTC).
If the price of GHS goes down, the script automatically sell part of the GHS to stop any loses.

Currently I'm running with +\- 500GHS (worth roughly 3.75BTC) which yield 0.01-0.015BTC daily (around 0.44 monthly). I am looking to expand my operation and increase it by 50GHS, I am raising the capital via bitbond - https://www.bitbond.net/issuer/bonds/1CKSVS3HRT

Also, I am looking for additional cloud mining sites, similar to CEX.IO and Cryptsy, which allow buying and selling via API.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 07:30:46 PM

A junior member looking for a loan with no collateral, hmm...

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:44:44 PM

This loan is done via BitBond, which has all my info, and collateral.
If I was to ask a loan directly on the forum and not via 3rd party I would place a collateral.

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 08:01:12 PM

If I was to ask a loan directly on the forum and not via 3rd party I would place a collateral.
Bitbond has something of your's that can be sold at any time for the full amount of the loan?  ID is not collateral, you can see this by looking at the scammer haven BTCjam has become

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:10:02 PM

Bitbond has something of your's that can be sold at any time for the full amount of the loan?  ID is not collateral, you can see this by looking at the scammer haven BTCjam has become

If you look at my Bitbond account, you'll see I have paid 8 out of 10 loans (2 are still ongoing). So I am not a scammer. I have funds deposited on bitbond to cover upcoming payments.

byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:38:48 PM

If you look at my Bitbond account, you'll see I have paid 8 out of 10 loans (2 are still ongoing). So I am not a scammer. I have funds deposited on bitbond to cover upcoming payments.

That means nothing, and doesn't prove that you aren't a scammer. If you already have funds deposited, it proves that you are taking out loans to build trust, possibly to take out an even larger one in the future and not pay back.
Welcome to Bitcointalk. No collateral or trust = No loan.
Please lock this thread and go away.
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:42:36 PM

That means nothing, and doesn't prove that you aren't a scammer. If you already have funds deposited, it proves that you are taking out loans to build trust, possibly to take out an even larger one in the future and not pay back.
Welcome to Bitcointalk. No collateral or trust = No loan.
Please lock this thread and go away.

I understand you've been hit hard in the past from scammers, yet, if you took the time to look at my account on bitbond, you'ld see I am actually taking smaller and smaller loans.

I get the point, I wish you all the best and hope you wont get scammed again, obviously it left a mark.
I will keep the rest of my thoughts to myself regarding your replays.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: