Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com  (Read 210805 times)
Larricb

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

I would like to know where gCn is going from here?
When will the focus on visual presentation become a priority?
Im not asking to rebrand, but present what is on offer at a higher level of professionalism.
Im aware you are focusing on adding coins to the new exchange, this is great, but...
Attracting extra traffic and enticing future investors is surely harder than it needs to be?

Think of it this way...
Would you buy a new computer that ran a Vista operating system? The plugs that should be on the back are at the front, it came with a non-wireless mouse and keyboard? And when you start it up  it had multiple issues...! Even tho you knew how to work around the issues and behind the Vista label there is a Windows 10 operating system.
No... you would buy another brand WITHOUT QUESTION!

This is the feeling people get when they go to the gCncoin.com website for the first time.

Its embarrassing.

Are you not addressing this issue to purposely keep the price down?
Ill be happy with your answer, as long as it directly  answers these questions.

Please reply. Thanks

Maybe it's pride?

Or maybe the original guy that developed it doesn't work on the project anymore. If it were me I would buy the best looking website template I can find. The best one. That's responsive and animated.  Just copy and paste into the rest.

I too see your point.

You can add all the coins you want but if no one's on the exchange to buy them. What's the point.

Also. What are the fees? Is there any incentives to trading? Like if I buy using gCn coin half off all my trade commissions.

That kinda info on the website should be present.

And referral program plan how are the ppl gonna be brought to it?

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Larricb

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

Here's a coin intro gif as promised let me know what you think.

I just used free music off YouTube for now. And didn't really mess with it.

The end is where the newly added coin can be placed. Where it says you can now trade your coin here.

Can say "you can now trade, "Bitcoin cash" as an example then above will be the png logo of the coin.

Check it out. Please don't share this as it's not done.

https://youtu.be/gn8pIXAAql8
Larricb

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

I got another one coming soon it's rendering now promo for ircex and gCn.
Larricb

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

Here it is hope you guys like it.

You can share this one if you want.

https://youtu.be/Wf4NIBgeeDs
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

Here it is hope you guys like it.

You can share this one if you want.

https://youtu.be/Wf4NIBgeeDs

Hi Larricb,

This video looks really well.

If you want to do a sample display picture for the front page of the website for we would be happy to take a look.

We are currently working on

1) Opening the gCn exchange shop in Dublin.
2) Adding new coins to IRCEX.
3) Maintenance issues (There are 14 servers running)

Best
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
Larricb

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

Thanks Greg.

And I'll make a couple sliders. And post them here for you guys to look at.

Would be cool since your very busy to let community design gCn website there's a lot of people with good web design experience. That can put something really nice together for you. And we can flow it into a ircex style. And you can pass gCn coin off as a community driven/ motivated coin.

And holding re launch date will bring back more awareness to the project. 

Just a thought. Something to think about
Fruchocs

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

Gcn video.
https://youtu.be/MxLfgbhhai0
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:27:42 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin-plus/ has been added to www.ircex.com Trade LCP & gCn Smiley

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
Fruchocs

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

https://youtu.be/94FaCe5UzYw
1,000,000 gCn Coin giveaway.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:25:11 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reddcoin/ has been added to www.ircex.com Trade RDD & gCn Smiley

Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcore/ has been added to http://www.ircex.com  Trade BTX & gCn Smiley

Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

your old website wont open 2 links is down  Huh Huh Huh

Hi

The hosting company had an issue last night.
Best
Greg

Larricb

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:34:14 AM

I created a website for you greg for gcn coin let me know what you think. I have been working on it for the last three days. I figured the site you have now needs updating the most everything works except a few links in the footer you can even download wallets.

the links that dont work are affiliates, referrals, whitepaper, (got to have a updated white paper soon in pdf format)

Check it out Its a word press website that I can just email you the admin password and you can change it immediately and also put it on your host. i'm currently with hostgator.

All your social media is linked up and ready to go you just need to log in change the admin setting to you and change the email. you can also place widgets to accept ads from other crypto projects looking for promotions another revenue stream.

only things you really have to do is post blogs,(which you can have them post straight to twitter with a plug in and widget. and update the community counter, as well as ad team members, even if there is none im sure community members will step it up.

I will also send some instructions on a quick navigate through and how to edit things if your not familiar with word press.

This site comes with:

Mobile friendly.
Blog posting.
Call to action.
Organized gcn info.
Great landing page.
User friendly.
and contacts page.

There are a couple pages that are tied to your current site

Buy gcn with fiat
Apple download wallet
gcar

A lot of content I Copied and pasted from your site and edited some of the contents grammar and text positioning. Every page is SEO ok except home landing page as its a static page.

Things I did differently I named the coin from just gcn to Global Currency Network because no one had the answer of what gcn stood for. The telegram community actually came up with this name in discussion also confused what gcn stood for.

All I ask from you is I get to have my gcn address on the donations page while you can have bitcoin, dogecoin, litecoin. which are already there.

Let me know what you think. or if you would like to change the color scheme and or icons from your projects.

I need 4 more people to give reviews on gcn coin. and the testimony section will be complete. as its just me and a made up person.

Any questions email me at boyd.larric@gmail.com

website is; http://gcncoin.org/downloads/
Larricb

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

look at it on mobile and desktop
Fruchocs

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:14:16 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 12:11:04 PM by Fruchocs

Greg.... SERIOUSLY! What Larric has created is amazing! It shits all over the current page (no offense). You need to that Larric up on this offer and pay him a shit load of gCn for his time and effort!
Im using a lot of these.. '!!!!!!' because you are being handed a new....PROFESSIONAL website on a platter.
Do everyone a favour and update the website.
Larricb

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

Greg.... SERIOUSLY! What Larric has created is amazing! It shits all over the current page (no offense). You need to that Larric up on this offer and pay him a dhit load of gCn for his time and effort!
Im using a lot of these.. '!!!!!!' because you are bding handed a new....PROFESSIONAL website on a platter.

No it's ok I don't want any payment for anything I hodl a lot of gCn coin and just want it and ircex to do well.  I don't even need any credit for any work I do.

I asked to put my gcn in donations page even if they decided to use it and not  have my address there in cool with that too.

I just feel gCn coin neefs to move to that next level. Where all here for a better tomorrow. But thanks
Fruchocs

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

Greg.... SERIOUSLY! What Larric has created is amazing! It shits all over the current page (no offense). You need to that Larric up on this offer and pay him a dhit load of gCn for his time and effort!
Im using a lot of these.. '!!!!!!' because you are bding handed a new....PROFESSIONAL website on a platter.

No it's ok I don't want any payment for anything I hodl a lot of gCn coin and just want it and ircex to do well.  I don't even need any credit for any work I do.

I asked to put my gcn in donations page even if they decided to use it and not  have my address there in cool with that too.

I just feel gCn coin neefs to move to that next level. Where all here for a better tomorrow. But thanks

well Id love a donation of 10 mill! Who has enough to do that?
GNns2praGq5LJ7bfpc58zcpLuJGUbJVM4L
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:01:18 PM

I created a website for you greg for gcn coin let me know what you think. I have been working on it for the last three days. I figured the site you have now needs updating the most everything works except a few links in the footer you can even download wallets.

the links that dont work are affiliates, referrals, whitepaper, (got to have a updated white paper soon in pdf format)

Check it out Its a word press website that I can just email you the admin password and you can change it immediately and also put it on your host. i'm currently with hostgator.

All your social media is linked up and ready to go you just need to log in change the admin setting to you and change the email. you can also place widgets to accept ads from other crypto projects looking for promotions another revenue stream.

only things you really have to do is post blogs,(which you can have them post straight to twitter with a plug in and widget. and update the community counter, as well as ad team members, even if there is none im sure community members will step it up.

I will also send some instructions on a quick navigate through and how to edit things if your not familiar with word press.

This site comes with:

Mobile friendly.
Blog posting.
Call to action.
Organized gcn info.
Great landing page.
User friendly.
and contacts page.

There are a couple pages that are tied to your current site

Buy gcn with fiat
Apple download wallet
gcar

A lot of content I Copied and pasted from your site and edited some of the contents grammar and text positioning. Every page is SEO ok except home landing page as its a static page.

Things I did differently I named the coin from just gcn to Global Currency Network because no one had the answer of what gcn stood for. The telegram community actually came up with this name in discussion also confused what gcn stood for.

All I ask from you is I get to have my gcn address on the donations page while you can have bitcoin, dogecoin, litecoin. which are already there.

Let me know what you think. or if you would like to change the color scheme and or icons from your projects.

I need 4 more people to give reviews on gcn coin. and the testimony section will be complete. as its just me and a made up person.

Any questions email me at boyd.larric@gmail.com

website is; http://gcncoin.org/downloads/

Hi Larricb

Many thanks for your great idea's.

I sent you a personal message.

best
Greg

Digfow

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:44:44 AM

Does not show the max supply of the coin in the coinmarketcap, can fastar some investors, would be good upgrade.
greenblankut

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

Greg.... SERIOUSLY! What Larric has created is amazing! It shits all over the current page (no offense). You need to that Larric up on this offer and pay him a shit load of gCn for his time and effort!
Im using a lot of these.. '!!!!!!' because you are being handed a new....PROFESSIONAL website on a platter.

Show Some respect please. Larric a good man is taking the time to help Greg knowing Greg might not use it.
Greg, also a good man understands Larric is helping and has a lot on his plate. Dont forget who owns GCN.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: