Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miserydearia needs to return peoples accounts and bitcoins [Replied-In progress]  (Read 5915 times)
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 12:49:28 AM

I'll repeat what I've said in this thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=66602.msg774460#msg774460

mizerydearia, RaggedMonk, enough. This has been drawn out too much to no ones benefit.

CryptoCoinMedia won't be posting anymore on this issue, I'm in personal talks with him regarding it.

mizerydearia, I've pm'd you about moving forward with this, I've not heard back from you yet you've had time for lengthy posts on this and the other thread.
I want a dump of the user records from your DB backup and the wallet backup, from that point on I'll ensure that all the users get their coins back. Email me (doctor.nefario@gmail.com) with how I can get those.

I'll take it forward to resolve this working with both mizerydearia and CryptoCoinMedia.

Nefario.

Misery, Nefario,  BitcoinConsultancy should absolutely NOT take control of these coins.  By doing so puts Bitcoin Consultancy at legal risk, because it could be argued they are taking control of stolen coins.  This is a horrible idea.  BitcoinConsultancy is not involved in this, and they begin involvement now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: