Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hasha Moonraker Warp 3 6Th/s - Legit????  (Read 1617 times)
padrino (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 02:05:36 AM

I haven't kept up with Hashra for quite some time but one of my friends asked me about them tonight before making the wire transfer for the Moonraker Warp 3 (3X Moonraker units) at 6Th/s for $895 USD.. They report 900W per 2Th so for the price point it's a solid deal but I don't have any up to date insight into the company..

Can anyone comment on positive/negative experiences?

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:07:52 AM

I haven't kept up with Hashra for quite some time but one of my friends asked me about them tonight before making the wire transfer for the Moonraker Warp 3 (3X Moonraker units) at 6Th/s for $895 USD.. They report 900W per 2Th so for the price point it's a solid deal but I don't have any up to date insight into the company..

Can anyone comment on positive/negative experiences?

To my knowledge they still have not shipped.  They kept pushing back date.

Any company that only has renderings I personally would not order from.
toptekk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:20:33 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 02:56:22 AM by toptekk

from what Ive seen and been told they are suppose to ship next month  first week but i did not know they were  SHA256 miner, i had one on per order but then the S5 came out and  i couldn't wait any longer so, i got a refund .

or do they  have a sha256 version of new ones coming out , form what i read if they do come out if ever they will  run at 110 MH and are Script miner . were suppose to run at 100 MH and were due out in OCT 2014 then put off till Dec 2014 then by the middle of this Month now with a new ship date of the  first to second week in Feb 2015 at 110 HM, I plan to mine both coins just not gonna get my hopes up for this one any more.

You are  right i have been watching them this is new on there site .

http://hashra.com/products/

That just popped up recently on there site about the sha256  version . I may just hold off getting another S5 and wait to see if it happens , i won't per order any more form them .I will wait to see at 900 watts at the wall for 2 TH not bad imo . not low enough for me, but not bad about the same as two S5 in one package for 350 less .

cya
tvasbn

Activity: 460
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:45:29 AM

until now they havent ship any of their bitcoin miners
tvasbn

Activity: 460
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:46:10 AM

there's a topic on that
padrino (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 05:46:31 AM

Thanks for the details, good to hear validation of my thoughts..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
sk8erskid420

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:16:42 AM

I would stay away... for now. I currently have an astro on order(I know presale=death but whatever, I gambled a bit here). Now this has been pushed back ALOT. First I think it was October shipping or something like that, then December and now February. But wouldn't you know it, lifeforcepools, a reseller, has been trying to be very diligent in keeping people updated.... recently.(Was very quiet for a LONG time). I actually got an email from him with pictures, that weren't rendering, of a board and a case, don't know if they are legit, maybe. so either someone is just stringing us along or they are actually in production. Now this is only for the scrypt boards, don't know about the sha256 boards, but I haven't seen any proof of production for the sha256 boards, but I also haven't been looking. My suggestion would be to hold off until you hear of a confirmed delivery. Just my thoughts though. As always do as you wish.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:53:56 AM

I would stay away... for now. I currently have an astro on order(I know presale=death but whatever, I gambled a bit here). Now this has been pushed back ALOT. First I think it was October shipping or something like that, then December and now February. But wouldn't you know it, lifeforcepools, a reseller, has been trying to be very diligent in keeping people updated.... recently.(Was very quiet for a LONG time). I actually got an email from him with pictures, that weren't rendering, of a board and a case, don't know if they are legit, maybe. so either someone is just stringing us along or they are actually in production. Now this is only for the scrypt boards, don't know about the sha256 boards, but I haven't seen any proof of production for the sha256 boards, but I also haven't been looking. My suggestion would be to hold off until you hear of a confirmed delivery. Just my thoughts though. As always do as you wish.

Lucky you, for the only saving grace is that you didn't pre-order, but actually ordered.  Roll Eyes

http://hashra.com/about/

HASHRA is a UK & Hong Kong based company with its own distribution facilities in China that is committed to delivering the very best high performance hardware to mine Crypto Currencies.

After being continuously let down by suppliers for our own miners that never materialized or arrived on time, We went searching for our own mining hardware in China. It wasn't long till we realized that those partnerships could benefit other Crypto miners and so HASHRA was born.

We never do speculative “Pre-orders”, we only take orders for miners that we know for sure we can deliver.

HASHRA’s mission is to bring you the very best mining hardware today at the best possible prices and to have all our fellow cryptonauts totally supported with their mining quest!
toptekk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:27:55 PM

The Guy at life pools is cool or was to me but i could not wait any longer once the S5 hit . my Zeus miners were eating up to much power for there own good .but i do want one of the sha256  and  110 MH miner .

going to hold off buying one more S5 to see if the 2 th miner pops .The lite force guy  told me on the 18 th of Jan they are gong to be delayed till the first week in Feb 2015 so I'll wait till  the 3rd i have one coupon left on bit main sites id hate to waste unless this happen then that coupon won't matter to me . if i know for sure by the 3rd some thing has shipped, i will order one .
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:07:45 PM

Any company with preorders that isn't spondoolies or bitmaintech I have a problem with. More importantly I wouldn't order from all the other companies until someone gets a unit to test, so that there is a physical unit that may or may not perform at certain specs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: