Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ...would you let him sleep at an abandon house of yours, where you all grew up as a family, that you haven't been in for five years?
Yes - 16 (64%)
No - 9 (36%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had a son and he became homeless...  (Read 1562 times)
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:18:50 PM

I'd probably just buy him a house, unless the one that was abandoned for five years is still somehow in good shape which I highly doubt it would be.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 12:15:39 AM

And please explain your reasoning if you say no.  Why would you not let your own child sleep at a house that isn't being used by anyone and hasn't been for quite some time?

How about their own child is a criminal and shouldn't be let anywhere near their property? 

You would throw out your own kid just because he had a criminal record?

Not just if he had a criminal record, no.

If if he is actively committing crimes, is wanted by the police for dangerous driving, and is trying to steal money from people?  Yes.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:52:35 PM

If I had a son who became homeless, I would take him to my own house. You never know what might happen so we need to help each others (especially family)
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 06:03:24 PM

what kind of a parent would you be if you wouldn't let him crash there?

I'm really surprised so many people voting no, why??

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 06:22:14 PM

Are you a parent? Being a responsible guardian doesn't mean spoiling your child and giving in to his every desire and want. That's enabling. Sooner or later you gotta push them out of the nest and let them learn to fly on their own, as long as you allow them to mooch off you they will, and you are not doing them any favors by allowing them.

Really depends though. I mean dank is a junkie thief who avoids responsibility any way he can, so no I wouldn't let him, for the reasons above. If he were actually trying, responsible, and just needed some time and a little help, then sure.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 06:27:47 PM

Are you a parent? Being a responsible guardian doesn't mean spoiling your child and giving in to his every desire and want. That's enabling. Sooner or later you gotta push them out of the nest and let them learn to fly on their own, as long as you allow them to mooch off you they will, and you are not doing them any favors by allowing them.

Really depends though. I mean dank is a junkie thief who avoids responsibility any way he can, so no I wouldn't let him, for the reasons above. If he were actually trying, responsible, and just needed some time and a little help, then sure.

No I'm not

And I understand your point

But this isn't spoiling, giving your child a place to sleep isn't spoling

Buying him iphones, laptops, computers,games is

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:49:06 PM

Junkie:

Hippy:

dank:

yeah... I'm not a junkie, thanks.

And btw, the other day I was in Mc Donalds (to use their internet) and this mother kept screaming at her child whenever she would enjoy herself.  The girl was real young and was just moving around having a good time until she kept screaming at her in a threatening voice with an arm up like she was about to hit her.

Then she cornered her in the corner of the seat and the wall and started hitting her.  It was downright disgusting, I had to leave.

But I guess that's what parenting consists of these days, am I right?  "Tough love"?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 03:22:34 AM

Then she cornered her in the corner of the seat and the wall and started hitting her.  It was downright disgusting, I had to leave.

You're quite the stand up hero donkey...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
DannyElfman

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:40:25 AM

Please answer.  I'm praying there are still some humane people out there.

Are you homeless now?

This spot for rent.
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:42:42 PM

And please explain your reasoning if you say no.  Why would you not let your own child sleep at a house that isn't being used by anyone and hasn't been for quite some time?

How about their own child is a criminal and shouldn't be let anywhere near their property? 

You would throw out your own kid just because he had a criminal record?

Not just if he had a criminal record, no.

If if he is actively committing crimes, is wanted by the police for dangerous driving, and is trying to steal money from people?  Yes.

Wow. Hope you dont have any kids.
Dont know about the stealing money (I might have, don't remember), but who havent driven dagerously or commited some kind of crime when they were young and pretty much braindead
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:57:36 PM

You really think someone who does that would change their ways just because I speak?

You clearly don't.

You have much to learn about how humans operate vod.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:59:32 PM

Are you homeless now?

Yes.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:07:03 PM

Are you homeless now?

Yes.

I voted yes.  Anyway, it doesn't sound like upscale living.

What belongings do you have with you?

Also, what was the main reason why you made this poll?   Were you already told 'no'?
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 07:08:18 PM

If I had a son and he became homeless...

I would name him "dank".

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 08:00:26 PM

You really think someone who does that would change their ways just because I speak?

You clearly don't.

No, you were a coward.  I would have stepped in and stopped the assault, like I have done dozens of times.

DannyElfman

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:50:17 AM

You clearly don't.

No, you were a coward.  I would have stepped in and stopped the assault, like I have done dozens of times.
It is not always going to be safe to stop an assault

This spot for rent.
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:47:59 AM

Are you homeless now?

Yes.

Why are you seeking justification from the cruel Internet nerds on this forum? Obviously you are in the know about bitcoin technologies, and you obviously know that you can leverage this knowledge to make money. It has always struck me as odd that words such as babylon get used yet the tools of babylon cannot be escaped.

Please do go to the gathering and learn to control your energy better. You are focusing on the negatives in your life and manifesting it through every act including this post.  There is no homelessness only home. There are no humane people, only people. Everyone has two dogs inside. It just depends on which you feed. After utah, then humboldt.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: