Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:20:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help publishing a book - The Tale of Dank  (Read 2995 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:57:46 PM

Lmao....ahhh....never a dull moment here. That's why I love this place. Cheesy

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:29:14 PM

terrible pun...his name is dank, not donk.
sorry but it needed to be called out

You are right. A donkey is anyone who believes his honeyed stolen words, do you understand that he is some kid doing all this for fun right? Google his sentences and you'll find out  Grin

This is just the story of jesus repeating in modern times.  A man stands up against the greed based society he lives in.  He finds spirituality and oneness then speaks the truth against the judgment of his peers.  And he was killed for it.

That's a blasphemy Donk(ey), as far as I know it is not allowed.
Before dabbling in fields you do not know you should at least read one or two pages about the inherent topic.

Jesus preached: "give to caesar what is caesar's" and "if you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me"

So sell all your shitty equipment and pay back Squall. Stop talking about the book damnit, you have bad skill as a guitarist, you have no skill as a writer. Stick to very basic works until you raise enough experience.

And stop begging for god's sake.

You still haven't told me what words I have 'stolen'.

And you missed part of the quote "Give back to Caesar's what is Caesar's and god what is gods."

Last I recall, man did not create the earth.  Why is every region of our planet claimed by men?

There truly are some ignorant fucks in this world, aren't there?  Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean you should throw rocks at it and ridicule it.  Maybe, if you opened your mind and weren't so scared to learn a different philosophy than what fits in your limited view of reality, you would actually learn something!

Imagine that, maybe the guy that has been posting the answers to the unknown and proclaiming he has the key to ascending humanity in a higher dimension (aka heaven) for the last two years is actually on to something.

Your ego's are stuck grasping for straws of normalcy bias.  My words convey logic of actual ideas and yours simply convey your subjective, opinionated judgments and bias.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:41:26 PM

And an online version won't do much good if the economy collapses and you have no access to electricity.

If the economy collapsed and I had no access to electricity, reading your book would be the last thing on my mind.

rulesyQ

Activity: 28
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:51:05 PM

terrible pun...his name is dank, not donk.
sorry but it needed to be called out

You are right. A donkey is anyone who believes his honeyed stolen words, do you understand that he is some kid doing all this for fun right? Google his sentences and you'll find out  Grin

This is just the story of jesus repeating in modern times.  A man stands up against the greed based society he lives in.  He finds spirituality and oneness then speaks the truth against the judgment of his peers.  And he was killed for it.

That's a blasphemy Donk(ey), as far as I know it is not allowed.
Before dabbling in fields you do not know you should at least read one or two pages about the inherent topic.

Jesus preached: "give to caesar what is caesar's" and "if you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me"

So sell all your shitty equipment and pay back Squall. Stop talking about the book damnit, you have bad skill as a guitarist, you have no skill as a writer. Stick to very basic works until you raise enough experience.

And stop begging for god's sake.

You still haven't told me what words I have 'stolen'.

And you missed part of the quote "Give back to Caesar's what is Caesar's and god what is gods."

Last I recall, man did not create the earth.  Why is every region of our planet claimed by men?

There truly are some ignorant fucks in this world, aren't there?  Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean you should throw rocks at it and ridicule it.  Maybe, if you opened your mind and weren't so scared to learn a different philosophy than what fits in your limited view of reality, you would actually learn something!

Imagine that, maybe the guy that has been posting the answers to the unknown and proclaiming he has the key to ascending humanity in a higher dimension (aka heaven) for the last two years is actually on to something.

Your ego's are stuck grasping for straws of normalcy bias.  My words convey logic of actual ideas and yours simply convey your subjective, opinionated judgments and bias.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
Please explain to me, in your own words:

How is it that you've been spouting your nonsense for two years, predicting this&that(mostly this), and nothing has happened so far? Think about it for a minute.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:57:02 PM

I don't predict time.  I predict events.  Time is an illusion and not my ability to prophesize.

Since nearly all humans on our planet react outwardly from their surroundings, rather than creating their surroundings from what they perceive within, you can see patterns unfolding and from these patterns you can see future events.

Life is a giant mathematical equation until you reach singularity within yourself.  Then you create the equation rather than solve it.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
rulesyQ

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:00:16 PM

I don't predict time.  I predict events.  Time is an illusion and not my ability to prophesize.

Since nearly all humans on our planet react outwardly from their surroundings, rather than creating their surroundings from what they perceive within, you can see patterns unfolding and from these patterns you can see future events.

Life is a giant mathematical equation until you reach singularity within yourself.  Then you create the equation rather than solve it.

Gee, where have I heard this before Cheesy

You said the US economy will collapse once dankcoin is released. You said "we will reach singularity by the end of the year" in 2012. What gives?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:10:25 PM

Antipsychotics (which are actually psychotics) disrupt my vibrational synchronization and alignment.  They make my frequency resonate at a lower spectrum, induce negative negative thought patterns.

I have noticed the same cycle of reevolution occurred after my latest stay in nazi drug prison.  Last time it took months, this time it took weeks to more or less regain my alignment and control over my perception.

Antipsychotics are fucking horrible for you, they shrink your brain and damage receptors.  They quite literally cause brain damage.  LSD does not do that, in fact, it stimulates cell growth.

I just said, I don't predict time.  In 2012 I had a very immediate time spectrum, especially after I took 60 hits.  The day I did 60 hits, I literally thought that was the day of the end of the world.  It was and it wasn't, there's no specific day, our paradigm is gradually shifting to a higher vibration, both positive and negative sides.  Those that love, will love more.  Those that hate, will hate more.  Then it's just the law of attraction from there.  The negatives will attract the negatives and have a bad ole time.  The positives will attract the positives and an infinitely good time until they ascend.

rulesyQ

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:13:06 PM

You can't predict anything though.

In your case, antipsychotics are actually a great choice. Yeah they'll dull your mind but that's exactly what you need kid.

Also, please stop spreading misinformation
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:21:32 PM

In your case, antipsychotics are actually a great choice. Yeah they'll dull your mind but that's exactly what you need kid.

Your negative reality is only applicable to your reality.  Not mine.  I believe in truth, positivity, love.  Not falsity.

False beliefs are the very definition of delusions my friend.  That's fine if you want to speak in delusions, but please don't cast them to anyone but yourself.

rulesyQ

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:24:15 PM

Your negative reality is only applicable to your reality.  Not mine.  I believe in truth, positivity, love.  Not falsity.

False beliefs are the very definition of delusions my friend.  That's fine if you want to speak in delusions, but please don't cast them to anyone but yourself.
Aren't we all one? You are me and I am you etc blabla.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:28:49 PM

We are all one.  That's why your negative reality you are creating is only applicable to your reality.  We are still each our own intelligent spirit.

It's the same as what my girl taught me: to hate your neighbor is to hate yourself.  You're the one feeling the hate, not your neighbor.

rulesyQ

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:35:21 PM

Your negative reality is only applicable to your reality.  Not mine.  I believe in truth, positivity, love.  Not falsity.

False beliefs are the very definition of delusions my friend.  That's fine if you want to speak in delusions, but please don't cast them to anyone but yourself.

We are all one.  That's why your negative reality you are creating is only applicable to your reality.  We are still each our own intelligent spirit.

It's the same as what my girl taught me: to hate your neighbor is to hate yourself.  You're the one feeling the hate, not your neighbor.
Do you even read your posts before you send them? Cheesy

So you say we're all one and that's why MY negative reality is only applicable to me?

Hate to break it to you kid but your ex is a retard.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:38:19 PM

I think that alcohol you've been drinking has disabled your ability to comprehend the nature of infinity.

Jesus said the same thing.  Sorry to tell you, but she's not the retard here.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:41:30 PM

Yawn... When's the book gonna be ready?

rulesyQ

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:43:59 PM

I think that alcohol you've been drinking has disabled your ability to comprehend the nature of infinity.

Jesus said the same thing.  Sorry to tell you, but she's not the retard here.
How would you know if I drink/don't drink alcohol?

That's right. You don't.

As soon as he finishes his "fast"  Grin

Dank you should put up a vlog of you fasting.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:47:08 PM

That's right. You don't.

Because you posted about drinking on the shroomery..

I'm going to be isolated in nature during the fast.  Don't think I'll make much access to the outside world.

rulesyQ

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:51:00 PM

That's right. You don't.

I'm going to be isolated in nature during the fast.  Don't think I'll make much access to the outside world.

Yeah I drank three beers today. So sue me.

You still haven't answered to me, why won't you contact Randi for his million dollar challenge if you're so sure you can do anything?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:51:43 PM

Fasting is psychologically and physically difficult ...the most I've ever done was 4 days on water.
The mind plays tricks on you.

Honestly, Dank I don't think you will do 42 days.
you have to realize we only have a certain amount of willpower.

Just curious, will you be smoking herb during the fast?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:55:36 PM

Fasting is psychologically and physically difficult ...the most I've ever done was 4 days on water.
The mind plays tricks on you.

Honestly, Dank I don't think you will do 42 days.
you have to realize we only have a certain amount of willpower.

Just curious, will you be smoking herb during the fast?

We all have infinite willpower.  It is how much you tap into it that limits you.

I don't smoke as it is, so no, I will not be smoking when I fast.

Jesus said the same thing.  Sorry to tell you, but she's not the retard here.

That's right. You don't.

As soon as he finishes his "fast"  Grin

Yeah I drank three beers today. So sue me.

You still haven't answered to me, why won't you contact Randi for his million dollar challenge if you're so sure you can do anything?

Maybe I will after my fast.  Though if someone tries to kill me and unlocks my abilities, it will sorta be moot.

rulesyQ

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:00:19 PM

We all have infinite willpower.  It is how much you tap into it that limits you.

Maybe I will after my fast.  Though if someone tries to kill me and unlocks my abilities, it will sorta be moot.

Why fast when you could do it now? You have your willpower dude. Anything is possible, right?

If someone kills you or you die, it's game over kiddo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: