Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: North Korea threatens "merciless" response over Seth Rogen film  (Read 9368 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 10:04:34 PM

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:56:03 PM

North Korea calls Obama a "monkey" as it blames US for internet shutdown

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/27/north-korea-blames-us-for-internet-shutdown

<< Pyongyang accuses US of responsibility for recent outages. Chinese state media reports new internet outage on Saturday. >>
Itun

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:57:50 AM

Lol just watched the movie.

A total joke

I can see why North Korea can be furious about this though
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:10:22 PM

No need for any response. This movie is a piece of crap. Watching it carries its own punishment.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:22:35 PM

No need for any response. This movie is a piece of crap. Watching it carries its own punishment.

This movie is really bad. No getting around it. Should be added to the "worst movie you ever saw" thread.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:34:36 PM

This movie is really bad. No getting around it. Should be added to the "worst movie you ever saw" thread.

Perhaps Sony realized how bad this movie is and made some guerrilla marketing Smiley.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 09:11:20 PM

So North Korea promised another "9-11" if this movie was shown.

Did they do anything at all? 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:27:51 AM

Obama imposes new sanctions against North Korea in response to Sony hack

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jan/02/obama-imposes-sanctions-north-korea-sony-hack-the-interview

<< US president signs executive order leveling targeted sanctions against North Korean officials after cyber-attack on Sony Pictures. >>
SargeR33

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:40:43 PM

This guy is such a fool. He tries to speak like a big man yet hes as threatening as a burnt marshmallow.

Inotanewbie

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 05:14:05 AM

Nope (besides the original sony hack). Although to be fair there was not a lot they could do. The theaters that showed the film were very small and any terrorist attack would likely have little impact on america. I also imagine that overall security was increased which would decrease the likelyhood that any such attack would be successful

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:22:13 AM

Nope (besides the original sony hack). Although to be fair there was not a lot they could do. The theaters that showed the film were very small and any terrorist attack would likely have little impact on america. I also imagine that overall security was increased which would decrease the likelyhood that any such attack would be successful

isn't it obvious already that they never carry out their threats? with the whole world against them, I'd be surprised if they do.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 09:43:29 AM

I wonder if NK would leave earth if they had the option to go settle down by themselves in some remote part of the galaxy. And I wonder how the rest of the world would feel about it.
I know I would definitely leave this planet along with humanity if I could. Would be awesome if I could get a whole planet at the other end of the universe all to myself  Smiley
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:10:37 AM

North Korea is so isolated by state censorship, and only a handful of high level officials can have any very limited access to Internet that I don't see why Kim doesn't just tell his people that they already went to war with the USA and won. Who would know the difference?
What I really believe is that the whole thing is a sham. Guerrilla marketing in effort to save a fail movie.
Inotanewbie

Activity: 252

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 06:36:25 AM

North Korea is so isolated by state censorship, and only a handful of high level officials can have any very limited access to Internet that I don't see why Kim doesn't just tell his people that they already went to war with the USA and won. Who would know the difference?
What I really believe is that the whole thing is a sham. Guerrilla marketing in effort to save a fail movie.
NK wants to be respected outside of their country. The NK government does often tell these kinds of lies to their people and (at least according to the interview) they often believe it

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
ReserviorHunt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:00:26 PM

Gooks need to learn their place. Fucking piss skins couldn't even keep their modem secure - a message from US.

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:06:06 AM

After watching the movie to see what all the fuss was about
I sort of have to agree with you on this it was a punishment in its own right lol.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Shattered

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:01:10 AM

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jan/02/obama-imposes-sanctions-north-korea-sony-hack-the-interview

<< US president signs executive order leveling targeted sanctions against North Korean officials after cyber-attack on Sony Pictures. >>
[/quote]

This is the bigger issue here. Why does the US impose sanctions on NK for someone in that country allegedly hacking the website of an avg company???

This is huge news IMHO and the American public should be more outraged by the gross misuse of political power to protect a random company.

I dont want my tax dollars being used to protect the financial well being of any company.
I know companies are "people" too nowadays (sarcasm fully meant) but this is completely unbelievable...
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:52:36 AM

Good, I hope they do something that earns them the asswooping they'd deserved for over 50 years.  North Korea are aggressors seeking to dominate under a deity monarchy.  They have one modern grocery store but no one is allowed to purchase anything there.  What a load of crap.  No one takes them serious.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:16:33 PM

This is the bigger issue here. Why does the US impose sanctions on NK for someone in that country allegedly hacking the website of an avg company???

This is huge news IMHO and the American public should be more outraged by the gross misuse of political power to protect a random company.

I dont want my tax dollars being used to protect the financial well being of any company.
I know companies are "people" too nowadays (sarcasm fully meant) but this is completely unbelievable...

maybe the Obama only said that because the US government needs a reason to cyber-attack NK publicly.

either that, or Obama was looking forward to watching The Interview.  Tongue (joking)
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3961

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 02:04:02 PM

I think America is in safe as long as she has Katy Perry.  Grin

Who watched the movie, will understand.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄