Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][USB][RELAUNCH] USBCoin | POS+Block Validation | BitTrex | Post-Mined  (Read 15138 times)
thistrader

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

For by grace are ye saved, through faith..

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:39:48 PM

is this asshole serious?  Grin

Click on the link in my sig - there, that's the freely community-given thankless work done by this "@sshole" Wink

Learn to trade better, will ya?  You may then be less jealous of those with ability, to end up screaming for the @uthorities to hold your hand every time you make a bad investment ;p

+1

I checked out the link. Very nice post. This "@sshole" has done more for the community than the vast majority of traders/speculators.
I'm looking forward to see how this community takeover plays out.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 KJV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:10:24 AM

Click on the link in my sig - there, that's the freely community-given thankless work done by this "@sshole" Wink

Learn to trade better, will ya?  You may then be less jealous of those with ability, to end up screaming for the @uthorities to hold your hand every time you make a bad investment ;p

Awesome that you're doing this. I'm still holding. I transferred some coins off Bittrex after the attack, does that mean if you rewind the chain my coins will be back on Bittrex? Are you a programmer or just heading the project? You're awesome for doing this. I'd like to contribute to promote or assist in any way I can.
nicemycoin

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:54:47 AM

relauch?usb will be lauched again?what does it mean?
nicemycoin

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:55:19 AM

what about the old usb?how to deal with it?
coine_smithe

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:52:25 AM

what about the old usb?how to deal with it?

If he rolls back the blockchain to before the attack, your coins will be wherever there were before the attack. So if your coins were on Bittrex before the attack, they will reappear there once the block chain is resynced on their wallet. The new dev will have to respond about this officially though.
bitbituser

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:42:42 PM

Any news from the new DEV?

This will be a good coin IF you clean well the code and provide "proof of fairness"

HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:31:37 AM

Is there any reason why you'd need to delete posts in this thread disagreeing with USBcoin 2.0?
I ask because my opinion was to let the project go, and the post was censored.
It may as well be answered here or I can just start a new thread, but honestly, is there any reason EVER to delete negative feedback? Even UROcoin doesn't do that.
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:37:43 AM

Awesome that you're doing this. I'm still holding. I transferred some coins off Bittrex after the attack, does that mean if you rewind the chain my coins will be back on Bittrex? Are you a programmer or just heading the project? You're awesome for doing this. I'd like to contribute to promote or assist in any way I can.

The Blockchain may be able to be rolled back, but who's going to buy usbcoin? I mean, it's not rolling back time... You still own the coins. The benefit is that the inflated numbers are rolled back which makes sense.
I think ppl need to realise that cryptocurrency transfers are one-way. MintPal rolling back vericoin was wrong.
How can you have faith in a coin that could potentially roll back whenever it so chooses?
Attn mod: deleting posts gives little credibility to a cause... If this is development of the ideas of usbcoin it's a great idea but more details and discussions required.
Post-Cosmic (OP)

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:37:20 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 11:39:31 PM by Post-Cosmic

The Blockchain may be able to be rolled back, but who's going to buy usbcoin? I mean, it's not rolling back time... You still own the coins. The benefit is that the inflated numbers are rolled back which makes sense.
I think ppl need to realise that cryptocurrency transfers are one-way. MintPal rolling back vericoin was wrong.
How can you have faith in a coin that could potentially roll back whenever it so chooses?
Attn mod: deleting posts gives little credibility to a cause... If this is development of the ideas of usbcoin it's a great idea but more details and discussions required.

Buddy you're crazy. This forum's GUI shows clearly this thread is unmoderated. Aka -NOT- "Warning : Self-Moderated - if you don't wanna be moderated by the thread's OP, etc etc" ..Get it? Haha I'm such a forum newb that I don't even know how to self-moderate this thread..do you have to ask a global mod personally when creating thread..? Dunno =/  ..though I did notice the other day some of the chinese-only posts in last page here suddenly disappeared so I'm guessing the global subforum mod came down here & purged non-english posts - perhaps he deleted yours as well ;o

But yea I share this sentiment btw, that if one can't address negative or constructive feedback or genuine concerns or anything, why be in a discussion forum in the first place..o.O  All censorship & 'moderation' is pathetic, save when it's incomprehensible repetitive rubbish just polluting a thread.

------------------------------------

As for the questions, sorry I was away for a while ; I'm simply a regular stupid scammed USB buyer that is now bagholding a load of uniquely worthless USBCoins - I'm not a programmer nor the actual 'dev' or anything that would 'takeover' the new coin, I simply offered Kassado & the community a new home away from scammer's original USB thread so we can discuss together what to do next w/ our jointly held sorry bag of shtcoins.

I say 'uniquely' because this is one of the, if not the first time a scam renders bagholders' remaining coins not reduced to a low but still tradeable value, but really to ZERO value whatsoever until someone (in our case Kassado & GrandMaster) generously fix the code by adding block validation controls so that nobody can come and just mint a thousand billion USB rewards per block.

Regarding scamming people further & manipulation, I will add this - I'm the type of person who hates scams even beyond any morality issue for the simple reason that it's such a STUPID waste of time/effort to execute one when you could simply make as much if not more money just LEARNING TO TRADE or run a business/project etc..... with a minimum of decent honesty and goodwill for christ's sake. That's why it's been particularly infuriating to me when I've personally been scammed before, not even so much 'because a dev lies about true coin supply' but in actual confidence scams where someone asks to borrow money from you because [ohhhhhhhh poor me insert shtty sob story] and you feel bad & give them on their bullsht, then the next day you happen to find them in flagrant evidence of the lie, it's just sad. You think I want to do that to others? Only worthless scum do this.

Now I was just stepping on a soapbox here because obviously since I'm not actually taking this over nor do I know any coding nor have the resources to organize an actual 'relaunch' (all I can do is promotion & informing you guys of developments) w/o efforts from Kassado/GrandMaster/whoever else wants to step up to the plate, and therefore could not try to scam you again even if I wanted to since this shtscum USB creator's abomination leaves the coin as such a monumentally worthless artifact that there is now not a single exchange site willing to run a wallet or market w/ even a name, ticker or general concept related to a 'USB altcoin' ever again.

So for now I recommend fellow bagholders do as I have & download the Wallet QT & maybe also whats left of the source code, send your coins out of bittrex/etc into your own wallet since exchanges just can't be bothered to have anything to do w/ USBCoin ever again & just hold 'em until some enterprising community members successfully takeover the coin in a solid lasting way after rolling back the blockchain & changing the entire concept / ticker symbol / alt's name, so as to remove all the bad history, leaving only the technical function of letting the OLD USB coins in peoples' wallets be converted / transferred over to the NEW rebranded coin's wallets.

I've had some detailed & promising ideas on exactly around what concept to base this new coin on - Here's a teaser preview - a videogame-based user-mineable low-blockreward PoW w/ a dynamic, perpetual 'send certain blockrewards to dead addresses' coin destruction feature dubbed 'Proof of Destruction' which reduces coin supply continuously thus helping value rise over time to counter dumps Smiley  Feel free to 'steal' this rough draft of an idea & make this right now - Let me know, I will be first to 'mine' and buy it ^^

Thanks a lot for the kind words coinee_smith & thistrader, it's encouraging to see not everyone in cryptospace is a flairless unrefined blumbering unappreciative fool Wink

For more information/news on USB's community blockchain reversion efforts go to webchat.freenode.com & enter channel #BitTrex or any channel for that matter, & type  /msg GrandMaster   or   /msg Kassado, they are the ones working on this, they are however already devs of other coins and are very busy so don't be surprised if no response, please don't spam them & be considerate, thanks!
coine_smithe

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:34:38 AM

Cool so you have some guys working on this. Did you check into the USB feature or is it just total bullshit?
100megahashbrown

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:43:28 AM

Buddy you're crazy. This forum's GUI shows clearly this thread is unmoderated. Aka -NOT- "Warning : Self-Moderated - if you don't wanna be moderated by the thread's OP, etc etc" ..Get it? Haha I'm such a forum newb that I don't even know how to self-moderate this thread..do you have to ask a global mod personally when creating thread..? Dunno =/  ..though I did notice the other day some of the chinese-only posts in last page here suddenly disappeared so I'm guessing the global subforum mod came down here & purged non-english posts - perhaps he deleted yours as well ;o

But yea I share this sentiment btw, that if one can't address negative or constructive feedback or genuine concerns or anything, why be in a discussion forum in the first place..o.O  All censorship & 'moderation' is pathetic, save when it's incomprehensible repetitive rubbish just polluting a thread.

As for the questions, sorry I was away for a while ; I'm simply a regular stupid scammed USB buyer that is now bagholding a load of uniquely worthless USBCoins - I'm not a programmer nor the actual 'dev' or anything that would 'takeover' the new coin, I simply offered Kassado & the community a new home away from scammer's original USB thread so we can discuss together what to do next w/ our jointly held sorry bag of shtcoins.

I say 'uniquely' because this is one of the, if not the first time a scam renders bagholders' remaining coins not reduced to a low but still tradeable value, but really to ZERO value whatsoever until someone (in our case Kassado & GrandMaster) generously fix the code by adding block validation controls so that nobody can come and just mint a thousand billion USB rewards per block.

Regarding scamming people further & manipulation, I will add this - I'm the type of person who hates scams even beyond any morality issue for the simple reason that it's such a STUPID waste of time/effort to execute one when you could simply make as much if not more money just LEARNING TO TRADE or run a business/project etc..... with a minimum of decent honesty and goodwill for christ's sake. That's why it's been particularly infuriating to me when I've personally been scammed before, not even so much 'because a dev lies about true coin supply' but in actual confidence scams where someone asks to borrow money from you because [ohhhhhhhh poor me insert shtty sob story] and you feel bad & give them on their bullsht, then the next day you happen to find them in flagrant evidence of the lie, it's just sad. You think I want to do that to others? Only worthless scum do this.

Now I was just stepping on a soapbox here because obviously since I'm not actually taking this over nor do I know any coding nor have the resources to organize an actual 'relaunch' (all I can do is promotion & informing you guys of developments) w/o efforts from Kassado/GrandMaster/whoever else wants to step up to the plate, and therefore could not try to scam you again even if I wanted to since this shtscum USB creator's abomination leaves the coin as such a monumentally worthless artifact that there is now not a single exchange site willing to run a wallet or market w/ even a name, ticker or general concept related to a 'USB altcoin' ever again.

So for now I recommend fellow bagholders do as I have & download the Wallet QT & maybe also whats left of the source code, send your coins out of bittrex/etc into your own wallet since exchanges just can't be bothered to have anything to do w/ USBCoin ever again & just hold 'em until some enterprising community members successfully takeover the coin in a solid lasting way after rolling back the blockchain & changing the entire concept / ticker symbol / alt's name, so as to remove all the bad history, leaving only the technical function of letting the OLD USB coins in peoples' wallets be converted / transferred over to the NEW rebranded coin's wallets.

I've had some detailed & promising ideas on exactly around what concept to base this new coin on - Here's a teaser preview - a videogame-based user-mineable low-blockreward PoW w/ a dynamic, perpetual 'send certain blockrewards to dead addresses' coin destruction feature dubbed 'Proof of Destruction' which reduces coin supply continuously thus helping value rise over time to counter dumps Smiley  Feel free to 'steal' this rough draft of an idea & make this right now - Let me know, I will be first to 'mine' and buy it ^^

Thanks a lot for the kind words coinee_smith & thistrader, it's encouraging to see not everyone in cryptospace is a flairless unrefined blumbering unappreciative fool Wink

For more information/news on USB's community blockchain reversion efforts go to webchat.freenode.com & enter channel #BitTrex or any channel for that matter, & type  /msg GrandMaster   or   /msg Kassado, they are the ones working on this, they are however already devs of other coins and are very busy so don't be surprised if no response, please don't spam them & be considerate, thanks!

Post-Cosmic (OP)

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:41:31 PM

An infinite supply of inbred microcephalic c*nts Grin
tacee

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:48:57 AM

SCAM IS ALWAYS SCAM.
stupid relaunch!!!!! Roll Eyes
mblados

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:14:37 AM

So How about this Relaunch Thing? Any News?  Huh

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: