Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150026 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:22:07 AM

I don't promise people the moon.   We are not going to cure cancer next week.  What we will do is to build a solid foundation to grow the coin.

After the foundation is built we will focus on delivery and not just promises.

thanks, but people dump coin now, once your dev team release your application about this coin, i'll be in.

Thanks for the feedback.  Even if you dont buy right away you are welcome to participate in the community.  We are having some give aways on all social media platforms so you can get some Judge Free right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:39:20 AM

Right now is the time to mine! come check out the official pool we are gaining workers! Smiley and blocks of course! Smiley

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:10:39 AM

I've been mining Judge coin from the start just to show my support.

I have a question though with my mining rig if someone here with good knowledge may be able to help me.

Just recently one of my cards will suddenly become dead.
After I have rebooted the rig it will show all cards hashing normally, then after a certain length of time one particular card always becomes dead.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. 
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:23:24 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 01:42:58 PM by DRPD

I have a question though with my mining rig if someone here with good knowledge may be able to help me.

After I have rebooted the rig it will show all cards hashing normally, then after a certain length of time one particular card always becomes dead.

i had the same issue 2 times with asus 280x cards.

with first card i was able to resolve the problem with a firmware upgrade.
i had to replace the second card (exchange under warranty).

i isolated both cards, used them within a normal desktop system and did some tests with 3d games. first card was ok -> firmware upgrade -> mining ok
the second card was always crashing after 10 -20 minutes while running 3d games on the pc, so it was clear there must by a damage.

i had some problems with dead cards while mining scrypt-n coins months ago. this was cuz i had not enough ram.
not sure if this can be a problem with x algos. the strange thing was:
it was working for a month or 2, after that i had to upgrade to 8gb ram (3 gpu's/per worker)
with 4 gb ram 1 card always died after a certain time.

hope this helps!
forget my bad english and good luck
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:34:14 PM

i had the same issue 2 times with asus 280x cards.

with first card i was able to resolve the problem with a firmware upgrade.
i had to replace the second card (exchange under warranty).

i isolated both cards, used them within a normal desktop system and did some tests with 3d games. first card was ok -> firmware upgrade -> mining ok
the second card was always crashing after 10 -20 minutes while running 3d games on the pc, so it was clear there must by a damage.

i had some problems with dead cards while mining scrypt-n coins months ago. this was cuz i had not enough ram.
not sure if this can be a problem with x algos. the strange thing was:
it was working for a month or 2, after that i had to upgrade to 8gm ram (3 pgu's/per worker)
with 4 gb ram 1 card always died after a certain time.

hope this helps!
forget my bad english and good luck

Thank you for the information.
Interesting read. I'll have to do some trial and error on the card to see if I can find the fault.
All the cards are only a few months old.
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:24:23 PM

I love how fast the JUDGE network is!! I bought some more off BITTREX and it was in my wallet and confirmed within 2 minutes.. Awesome!
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:13:48 PM

Judge POW will end on 22 July 2014 at 2PM GMT with coin supply of 11.78M
leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:45:55 PM

Judge POW will end on 22 July 2014 at 2PM GMT with coin supply of 11.78M

I smell a panic buy over the weekend
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:47:37 PM

Looking at my stake weight I have more than 25% of the network weight. There must be a lot of coins on exchanges. What for? Dumping?

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:20:47 PM

Looking at my stake weight I have more than 25% of the network weight. There must be a lot of coins on exchanges. What for? Dumping?

How many coins are you staking?  How long have you held them before you started to stake?
Rainer4256

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:26:00 PM

How many coins are you staking?  How long have you held them before you started to stake?

I got my first coins on July 7, then continued mining and buying and never transferred any coins away from my wallet.

Edit: I have roughly 16K.

CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:30:03 PM

Dont Forget Get Your free coins

http://altcoinix.com/faucets/judge-faucet/

Working alright now. Got my first JUDGE from it. Smiley
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:09:30 PM

How many coins are you staking?  How long have you held them before you started to stake?

I got my first coins on July 7, then continued mining and buying and never transferred any coins away from my wallet.

First of all we really need a good PoS guide.  Not many people including myself really understand at the math level how PoS works.  From what I have read your coin age is a factor.  Through a formula that is factored with your total coins produces a steak weight. So if you hold your coins for a while on first stake you kind of move to near the front of the line. After that initial stake your coin age drops which should give you a lower stake value.
Rainer4256

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:16:29 PM

First of all we really need a good PoS guide.  Not many people including myself really understand at the math level how PoS works.  From what I have read your coin age is a factor.  Through a formula that is factored with your total coins produces a steak weight. So if you hold your coins for a while on first stake you kind of move to near the front of the line. After that initial stake your coin age drops which should give you a lower stake value.

You wrote "steak weight": yummy!  Grin

From what I know about staking a coin loses its age when transferred. So if all other coin holders don't move their coins their stake age must decrease as well.

Edit: Btw the OP says nothing about a max coin age.

judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:28:19 PM

First of all we really need a good PoS guide.  Not many people including myself really understand at the math level how PoS works.  From what I have read your coin age is a factor.  Through a formula that is factored with your total coins produces a steak weight. So if you hold your coins for a while on first stake you kind of move to near the front of the line. After that initial stake your coin age drops which should give you a lower stake value.

From what I know about staking a coin loses its age when transferred. So if all other coin holders don't move their coins their stake age must decrease as well.

Yeah, I did say steak Smiley If DOGE goes PoS they should make it Steak!

Have to dig out the max coin age and post.  Then again I am going to bounty someone to write PoS guide. 
Rainer4256

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:31:11 PM

Have to dig out the max coin age and post.  Then again I am going to bounty someone to write PoS guide. 

Nice pun!  Cheesy

Just to be clear: my initial post was NOT a complaint.

judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:36:24 PM

Nice pun!  Cheesy

Glad you pointed it out Smiley Pointing things out that need to be fixed is encouraged here!

Before we take on bigger and better things we should be rock solid on base coin technical specifications and wallet operation.
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:39:03 PM

Have to dig out the max coin age and post.  Then again I am going to bounty someone to write PoS guide.  

Nice pun!  Cheesy

Glad you pointed it out Smiley Pointing things out that need to be fixed is encouraged here!

Before we take on bigger and better things we should be rock solid on base coin technical specifications and wallet operation.

This is how I understand PoS applied to JUDGE

For Judgecoin specifically, PoW and PoS blocks are independent. Just as you're betting your consumed electricity and mining time vs. the possible PoW-block's reward, in the PoS blocks you're betting your coin-age: the amount oF JUDGE you own multiplied by the number of hours they've sat idly in your wallet. It must be a minimum of 24 hours and a maximum of X for your coins to start generating tickets for the PoS raffle.

Should your ticket win, you earn 6% interest and lose all your coin-age, so your coins are, from the network POV, as though you had just received them. I.e. you'll need to wait another 24 hours for them to be able to pay you interest again. Over time, though, you're just supposed to earn about 6% annually.

Rainer4256

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:43:53 PM

Have to dig out the max coin age and post.  Then again I am going to bounty someone to write PoS guide.  

Nice pun!  Cheesy

This is how I understand PoS applied to JUDGE

For Judgecoin specifically, PoW and PoS blocks are independent. Just as you're betting your consumed electricity and mining time vs. the possible PoW-block's reward, in the PoS blocks you're betting your coin-age: the amount oF JUDGE you own multiplied by the number of hours they've sat idly in your wallet. It must be a minimum of 24 hours and a maximum of X for your coins to start generating tickets for the PoS raffle.

Should your ticket win, you earn 6% interest and lose all your coin-age, so your coins are, from the network POV, as though you had just received them. I.e. you'll need to wait another 24 hours for them to be able to pay you interest again. Over time, though, you're just supposed to earn about 6% annually.

If you are interested in how POS works here is an interesting link:

http://www.peercoin.net/whitepaper

Rainer4256

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:57:48 PM

For an annual interest of 6% you have to solve this equation:

Code:
1.06=(1 + x/100)^365

in which x = 0.016% daily. And this is roughly what I get for my coins.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: