Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:39:56 PM

Flipped my Judge! sold last night at 1950 and then bought back in at 1550. Quick way to stock up on more Judge!

lol did you even out the arb between cryptsy and bittrex last night? (prices were almost exactly that lol) sneaky dog Tongue.  @JudgeCrypto where is that sexy new logo in the OP? Smiley

Thanks sigwo for your outstanding work. Finding time to still fix the wallets and work on the multipool! you are a machine! #onemanarmy Tongue

Cryptsy? We are on Cryptsy?

yes we are Smiley in fact theres some arb right now cryptsy is low! go buy it up! Smiley

Im in love with this for Judge (well any crypto):
https://cryptrader.com/
I see everything o.O

OMG I LOVE IT!!!! Wonder if they have an Android Version?

Dumb question, can you make trades directly between exchanges? So I don't have to send to wallet in between buying on one and selling on another?

As awesome as that would be I dont think they do have that option.  Also no android app that im aware of either. Pocketcrypto is pretty good for just keeping an eye on what a balance is worth. cryptrader is awesome tho Smiley.

Any crypto. You must look beyond what is now to make proper investments. IE dont buy on the pump buy before the pump Wink. I have missed probably 20 opportunities to quadruple my money this week due to 0 investment funds xD. Gotta have it to get it lol
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:38:00 AM

Would love to see a new and innovative feature come to JUDGE coin.
The purpose of alt coins is to innovate. And the ones to do so are rewarded with
people's investment money.

JUDGE coin's specs and the dev behind it are fantastic.
Mining is over and JudgeCrypto is a known and fair member of this forum.

All that is needed now is some new tech to spice things up.
Any ideas?
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:47:12 AM

The purpose of alt coins is to innovate. And the ones to do so are rewarded with

Any ideas?

Hey YoyodyneSystems!

Thanks for your feedback.  I would like to address your thoughts.

First of all thanks for your support!  I am open to discuss any development tracks that the community proposes.

The balancing act I try to maintain is to let people know where we are headed while trying to prevent organized pump and dumps.  As soon as I say "Judge Coin is working on XYZ" there will be tweets and posts that say "Judge Coin is developing XYZ" then they will push up the price... people will buy in... then they will dump.  People get hurt like that.  Heck, if I say I am thinking about a feature people will use that.

When we launched we had no lead developer.  I hired a good quality experienced dev for launch.  I was very open in the OP when we launched that we had no dev.  Since then we have picked up a great lead developer in Sigwo.  He has already made a few adjustments to the wallet like DNS Seed nodes and starting checkpoints.  Nothing hype worthy, but good solid development.

Philosophy wise, I am against putting everything and the kitchen sink into Judge Coin.  The wallet should not be a mash of mangled features or a dog and pony show.  To me a good wallet should do its job in a secure fashion as to inspire financial confidence.  New cutting edge features open attack vectors that put peoples money at risk.  Look at your all your software and how many updates it takes to fix bugs.  I want a simple wallet with external links for external functions.  I had the built in block explorer taken out.  As the code was very limited it did not serve a useful purpose.  Instead we put an external link in to a full featured block explorer.

Development wise our developers immediate task is to finish the multipool.  It will mine other coins and pay out in Judge Coin.  It may not seem sexy or in as many have done it, but it is part of the foundation that I am building.

The next development task is to work on an Online Wallet.  We have the VPS server and the dev is putting a small amount of time in that while working on the multipool.  An online wallet opens up mobile devices which will help in the use of the coin.  I don't want to rush the online wallet as to me security should be the most important aspect.

I have been considering a Tor project.  I would not do it for anon as I do not believe anon is critical.  I would see it as a piece to mask the identity of pos peers.   If I were to implement Tor I would either outsource a Tor dev that successfully implemented it or give a large amount of time for our Dev to copy working code and thoroughly test.  It is not something I would slap together and release in a week.  Code forks are BAD, unplanned forks can kill confidence in a coin! 

I welcome Community run projects.  Gizfreak has started an Augmented Reality project and I have given him his own forum on the website

Gizfreak Augmented Reality Game
http://www.judgecoin.com/FORUMS/tabid/94/Default.aspx

Any other community members may contact me with their projects and I will make them a forum to organize it.  I have an idea for a community driven site, but will not post it here.  Maybe it is something that can be done by the lead dev after the online wallet.

On a parallel path we are working on getting Judge Coin on CoinPayments.net so that we can have their API for websites to accept Judge Coin. 
* PLEASE RETWEET THIS *
https://twitter.com/judgecrypto/status/493971059897405442

Once we have the API we will be hitting websites to accept Judge Coin.  At first it will be slow, but once more and more sites accept Judge Coin, I think the process will get easier.

Judge Coin development will not be as exciting as some other coin launches.  At the same time you can go to sleep at night better knowing that a real team is behind the coin and I have published my name and credentials to back up this coin!

Judge Crypto
Vincent1688

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:44:58 AM

Any ideas?

Hey YoyodyneSystems!

Thanks for your feedback.  I would like to address your thoughts.

First of all thanks for your support!  I am open to discuss any development tracks that the community proposes.

The balancing act I try to maintain is to let people know where we are headed while trying to prevent organized pump and dumps.  As soon as I say "Judge Coin is working on XYZ" there will be tweets and posts that say "Judge Coin is developing XYZ" then they will push up the price... people will buy in... then they will dump.  People get hurt like that.  Heck, if I say I am thinking about a feature people will use that.

When we launched we had no lead developer.  I hired a good quality experienced dev for launch.  I was very open in the OP when we launched that we had no dev.  Since then we have picked up a great lead developer in Sigwo.  He has already made a few adjustments to the wallet like DNS Seed nodes and starting checkpoints.  Nothing hype worthy, but good solid development.

Philosophy wise, I am against putting everything and the kitchen sink into Judge Coin.  The wallet should not be a mash of mangled features or a dog and pony show.  To me a good wallet should do its job in a secure fashion as to inspire financial confidence.  New cutting edge features open attack vectors that put peoples money at risk.  Look at your all your software and how many updates it takes to fix bugs.  I want a simple wallet with external links for external functions.  I had the built in block explorer taken out.  As the code was very limited it did not serve a useful purpose.  Instead we put an external link in to a full featured block explorer.

Development wise our developers immediate task is to finish the multipool.  It will mine other coins and pay out in Judge Coin.  It may not seem sexy or in as many have done it, but it is part of the foundation that I am building.

The next development task is to work on an Online Wallet.  We have the VPS server and the dev is putting a small amount of time in that while working on the multipool.  An online wallet opens up mobile devices which will help in the use of the coin.  I don't want to rush the online wallet as to me security should be the most important aspect.

I have been considering a Tor project.  I would not do it for anon as I do not believe anon is critical.  I would see it as a piece to mask the identity of pos peers.   If I were to implement Tor I would either outsource a Tor dev that successfully implemented it or give a large amount of time for our Dev to copy working code and thoroughly test.  It is not something I would slap together and release in a week.  Code forks are BAD, unplanned forks can kill confidence in a coin! 

I welcome Community run projects.  Gizfreak has started an Augmented Reality project and I have given him his own forum on the website

Gizfreak Augmented Reality Game
http://www.judgecoin.com/FORUMS/tabid/94/Default.aspx

Any other community members may contact me with their projects and I will make them a forum to organize it.  I have an idea for a community driven site, but will not post it here.  Maybe it is something that can be done by the lead dev after the online wallet.

On a parallel path we are working on getting Judge Coin on CoinPayments.net so that we can have their API for websites to accept Judge Coin. 
* PLEASE RETWEET THIS *
https://twitter.com/judgecrypto/status/493971059897405442

Once we have the API we will be hitting websites to accept Judge Coin.  At first it will be slow, but once more and more sites accept Judge Coin, I think the process will get easier.

Judge Coin development will not be as exciting as some other coin launches.  At the same time you can go to sleep at night better knowing that a real team is behind the coin and I have published my name and credentials to back up this coin!

Judge Crypto
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:32:17 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 08:53:54 AM by Gizfreak

Thanks for the info Judge. I really appreciate the openess. *thumbs up*

And btw talking about arb...

rgm108

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:27:21 AM

Careful Giz.
The order books do not reflect the same situation.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:56:29 AM

Careful Giz.
The order books do not reflect the same situation.
Thanks for the hint. That was indeed something that I didn't look into. Wink
rgm108

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:02:15 PM

Has anyone looked into optimum block sizes for staking yet?
What would be a happy medium for max stake vs network support?

Thanx in advance...

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:26:00 PM

The last 5x 50 JUDGE to give away  Wink
http://www.coinssource.com/topic/50-judgecoin-for-free/
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:49:59 PM

Just posting to keep our thread near the top. More people need to know about Judgecoin with all the shit scam coins out there!!!!!!
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:00:30 PM

Want more people to read about us, especially with all the crap coins launching!!
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:17:46 PM

Giveaway Time!!

100 Judge will be randomly awarded to 1 person who has liked the Facebook page and commented their address.

Everyone who is already on the list does not need to re-enter.

The draw will be in a few hours!

You will automatically be entered into future draws too and be eligible for random giveaways, just by being on the list so make sure to like and share.

Bonn3rs
Facebook Manager

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:19:08 PM

Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:49:16 PM

Nice one, indeed.  Cheesy

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:42:42 PM

Try "support judgecoin" in blue or something, it is kind of washed out in black. Make it stand out Smiley
Fitness76

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:45:00 PM

I like this, but I agree with the post just before mine. Maybe make judgecoin stand out more as the coin to turn to. Or maybe the wording like something like Tired of scam coins sweep them away and support judgecoin? Just a thought

Have a Great Day!

Rainer4256

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:09:38 PM

I just tweeted this:

Please retweet. Thank you!

CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:35:52 PM

I just tweeted this:

retweeted and following you also now Smiley
Rainer4256

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:39:45 PM

I just tweeted this:

retweeted and following you also now Smiley

Thank you! Let's spread the word ... price is ridiculously low. Good opportunity for new investors.

MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:52:14 AM

Just posting to keep our thread near the top. More people need to know about Judgecoin with all the shit scam coins out there!!!!!!

The community loves shitty scam coins, and will mine and trade them all day long.

It breaks my heart looking here. Today struggling to make 2 BTC volume. With the pumpers and dumpers gone that is all that is left. A great lead guy and good community, but there is no interest. No pump and dump, no get rich quick here so it fades into obscurity.

I still have a few 10,000 of thousands staking, but can't buy into it anymore.

It was a good try Judge, but it isn't going to work I think. Being honest just isn't worth a damn. The community would rather be lied to and assraped on P&Ds Sad

Hopefully will come back in a few months and things are different.

Best of luck to you all.

Take care.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: