Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:25:39 AM

Just posting to keep our thread near the top. More people need to know about Judgecoin with all the shit scam coins out there!!!!!!

The community loves shitty scam coins, and will mine and trade them all day long.

It breaks my heart looking here. Today struggling to make 2 BTC volume. With the pumpers and dumpers gone that is all that is left. A great lead guy and good community, but there is no interest. No pump and dump, no get rich quick here so it fades into obscurity.

I still have a few 10,000 of thousands staking, but can't buy into it anymore.

It was a good try Judge, but it isn't going to work I think. Being honest just isn't worth a damn. The community would rather be lied to and assraped on P&Ds Sad

Hopefully will come back in a few months and things are different.

Best of luck to you all.

Take care.

Your short term expectations sadden me sir.  From what I am seeing to be honest you are one of those people. This is just the beginning of judge the pool is not even open yet! I know crypto-years are minutes but this is a community coin and will require community effort/support and some time.  As long as the leaders continue to work and release new ideas. there will be a day for Judge Coin Smiley.  

Speaking of which today your tweets matter! please retweet this as it has a major impact on our future!

https://twitter.com/BitEXtra/status/494653932476432384

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:23:38 AM

Is judge dice just sorta a clone of primedice or did you guys actually talk to stunna to buy a liscence/whatever? seems kinda shitty to just copy their site like that
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:29:07 AM

Is judge dice just sorta a clone of primedice or did you guys actually talk to stunna to buy a liscence/whatever? seems kinda shitty to just copy their site like that

That is an external development project.  Your statement is somewhat inflammatory since you throw out an accusation without doing the requisite research.

Did you contact the site owner? 
leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:52:43 AM

Just posting to keep our thread near the top. More people need to know about Judgecoin with all the shit scam coins out there!!!!!!

The community loves shitty scam coins, and will mine and trade them all day long.

It breaks my heart looking here. Today struggling to make 2 BTC volume. With the pumpers and dumpers gone that is all that is left. A great lead guy and good community, but there is no interest. No pump and dump, no get rich quick here so it fades into obscurity.

It was a good try Judge, but it isn't going to work I think. Being honest just isn't worth a damn. The community would rather be lied to and assraped on P&Ds Sad

Best of luck to you all.

Take care.

Judgecrypto said in Day1 that this coin is a long term effort, not a pump&dump. The best thing for a coin like this is price stability with an upward trend. Judgecoin has done a fabulous job in terms of distribution. Everyone has the chance to buy low. With more features and positive news added to Judgecoin the price will rise but P&Ders won't profit as the coin is well distributed and if you look at the block explorer, there aren't as many coins left on exchanges. So you can't say people don't have interest. The volume is low currently because most people are staking instead of trading. When the multipool is ready there will be upward pressure and we shall see stable volume. This coin is about safty, usability, and stability, not short term 100% profit. Good luck.
Dancingk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:55:57 AM

Best of luck to you all.

Take care.

Judgecrypto said in Day1 that this coin is a long term effort, not a pump&dump. The best thing for a coin like this is price stability with an upward trend. Judgecoin has done a fabulous job in terms of distribution. Everyone has the chance to buy low. With more features and positive news added to Judgecoin the price will rise but P&Ders won't profit as the coin is well distributed and if you look at the block explorer, there aren't as many coins left on exchanges. So you can't say people don't have interest. The volume is low currently because most people are staking instead of trading. When the multipool is ready there will be upward pressure and we shall see stable volume. This coin is about safty, usability, and stability, not short term 100% profit. Good luck.

i don't think multipool useful.

ChaseT

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:13:25 AM

Best of luck to you all.

Take care.

why not?

Rich with Cannabiscoin
seatsea

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:33:33 AM

Best of luck to you all.

Take care.

It will most defenetly be usefull as it will be buying judgecoins, which means the price will go up. It will also allow people to get judge in another way if they can't or don't want to buy.
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:05:09 PM

Best of luck to you all.

Take care.

It will most defenetly be usefull as it will be buying judgecoins, which means the price will go up. It will also allow people to get judge in another way if they can't or don't want to buy.

Make sure the multipool actually pays in judgecoin, though. It wouldn't help judgecoin if people mine it and it is automatically converted to BTC.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:08:23 PM

Make sure the multipool actually pays in judgecoin, though. It wouldn't help judgecoin if people mine it and it is automatically converted to BTC.
That's the idea.
Gibcity

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:08:38 PM

a multipool will be nice of course. but it won't be something that will bring judge to the next level. I'm holding my coins and will continue to support this project. We need things that we can buy with judge to start. Judge how about a metalic hard wallet card or a place that sells digital gift cards like gyft but at a 5% discount or something. Or a crowdfunding project. Let's help people out in Gaza. I'm sure we can contact someone over there and send them money for water, medical supplies, food etc. We NEED to think outside the box.

Double eagle only 100 coins!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.0
DPyCjHRsPxPbTrJ3DZEThy5s4dyYFsaPFy
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:24:13 PM

a multipool will be nice of course. but it won't be something that will bring judge to the next level. I'm holding my coins and will continue to support this project. We need things that we can buy with judge to start. Judge how about a metalic hard wallet card or a place that sells digital gift cards like gyft but at a 5% discount or something. Or a crowdfunding project. Let's help people out in Gaza. I'm sure we can contact someone over there and send them money for water, medical supplies, food etc. We NEED to think outside the box.
Yeah, let's send money and supplies to Gaza that Hamas will only take from their own people, good idea.

But I do agree with you on everything else. Heck I would love to be able to convert some Judge into some Guild Wars 2 gold Smiley Make my Legendary hunt that much easier.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:27:19 PM

exactly and that goes for all cryptocurrency. Especially now the market is flooded with new coins appearing every day. New frontiers are there to be discovered in this wild wild cryptowest *yeehaa*
Gibcity

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:28:35 PM

Yeah, let's send money and supplies to Gaza that Hamas will only take from their own people, good idea.

But I do agree with you on everything else. Heck I would love to be able to convert some Judge into some Guild Wars 2 gold Smiley Make my Legendary hunt that much easier.

I'm talking about hospitals etc. There has to be a way we can help.

Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:09:51 PM

A metallic hard wallet is in the works and now we have to credit you with the idea... 0.1 Judge to the first person who can "persuade" gibcity to edit his post Tongue

Seriously though, we have a supplier for metallic hard wallets lined up! I will have a look into gyft or a similar company though, great suggestion! 

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:34:47 PM

Mastermine got bitkee to support metalic wallet for us.

We need to get some additional code in our wallet to support BIP38 encryption though.

https://bitkee.com/#products
Gibcity

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:52:22 PM

A metallic hard wallet is in the works and now we have to credit you with the idea... 0.1 Judge to the first person who can "persuade" gibcity to edit his post Tongue

Seriously though, we have a supplier for metallic hard wallets lined up! I will have a look into gyft or a similar company though, great suggestion! 

hehe glad to help! I know you guys have some tricks up your sleeves, just trying get some traction here. I know we can do great things if we put our mind to it.

Mastermine

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:27:04 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 08:39:06 PM by Mastermine

Mastermine got bitkee to support metalic wallet for us.

We need to get some additional code in our wallet to support BIP38 encryption though.

https://bitkee.com/#products

Yeah these are awesome! Working on getting it working now I may have figured out the issue! Will be posting results and hopefully instructions soon Smiley.  You can also help by retweeting here:

https://twitter.com/BitEXtra/status/494945118709764097

Having a direct custom one is easier to work with then trying to make the universal work
Mastermine

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:03:26 PM

also dont forget guys this is the most important twitter tweet to retweet of all time for Judge!

>>>> https://twitter.com/BitEXtra/status/494653932476432384 <<<< RETWEET FOR JUDGE SAKE!

We need support from merchant software and moolah.io is the current wave of the future. If we get moolah.io we will quickly have the options we need to expand into services.  I am going to do my best to personally look into creating a shop for JudgeCoin. I will need to find suppliers and decide on a niche before taking on this project and it is certainly not set in stone at the moment.  I have a ton to accomplish in the meanwhile but I do want this to happen. Not only to make a JudgeCoin shop but to give merchants the chance to accept judgecoin as well.  Please show your support this is one of the most important things for JudgeCoin and will greatly expand our opportunities!

Also if you guys haven't seen Gizfreak's current work in progress its looking AWESOME! Super excited to crypto-cache with JudgeCoin, he could use your donations to help keep his site moving towards completion! Smiley (find more info at Judgecoin.com forums)
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:20:05 PM

also dont forget guys this is the most important twitter tweet to retweet of all time for Judge!

>>>> https://twitter.com/BitEXtra/status/494653932476432384 <<<< RETWEET FOR JUDGE SAKE!

We need support from merchant software and moolah.io is the current wave of the future. If we get moolah.io we will quickly have the options we need to expand into services.  I am going to do my best to personally look into creating a shop for JudgeCoin. I will need to find suppliers and decide on a niche before taking on this project and it is certainly not set in stone at the moment.  I have a ton to accomplish in the meanwhile but I do want this to happen. Not only to make a JudgeCoin shop but to give merchants the chance to accept judgecoin as well.  Please show your support this is one of the most important things for JudgeCoin and will greatly expand our opportunities!

Also if you guys haven't seen Gizfreak's current work in progress its looking AWESOME! Super excited to crypto-cache with JudgeCoin, he could use your donations to help keep his site moving towards completion! Smiley (find more info at Judgecoin.com forums)

Done a few hours ago! (I am @Causafinita.)

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
Mastermine

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:48:11 PM

Done a few hours ago! (I am @Causafinita.)

Awesome! thanks! Everyone here is awesome and I am super happy to be a part of such a great community! Cant wait to get some things rolling for Judge! I have never been a part of such a great coin with no FUD no crazy improbable plans, just smooth steady work and downright awesome team! Cant wait to get past all the foundation work and start pushing towards the sky! Smiley Also remember guys you can also create your own tweets! Tell moolah! However you can! Smiley Tell everyone! Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: