Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Monarch, in the Cloud.. (600GHs)  (Read 4505 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:57:46 AM

While I agree with Searing, you have to wonder what will happen WHEN (not if) BFL goes bankrupt.  Clearly it's not a shock to them that so many people hate the company.  Their forums magically go down for a couple days and posts critical of them are thoroughly expunged.

If Josh did a good job of playing hide the sausage, which is all he is good for, then you will not be getting anything in a class action other than vindication of know you were scammed.  BFL's creditors will get first pickings at any assets they have, the lawyers will get paid, and you will get a $7 check.

If you think the class action will succeed in procuring funds the reject the cloud mining.
I don't think there is very much risk of them going bankrupt. The cost to produce the miners is very small, their major expense is R&D. I would expect everyone to receive the miners they ordered and paid for eventually. The key work is eventually as the miners will be worth much less by the time they are received.

going bankrupt is the end game plan by BFL..let BFL corp take the fall .show all nice paid recipts to internal company mining pool (hey legal even if equip gotten before us) and personal miners (also legal testing by employees) also salaries inflated other personal assets loans to them that will get wiped when BFL goes down

if they planned this correctly they will be protected by BFL corp taking the fall and be golden

and you don't have to tell me about class action suits my pension fund which went bankrupt 'day trading' my fund (was a AAA fund scudder flag was the name) I lost 14,000 usd
got a class action check from gov't and etc for 10.38 usd framed it check is still attached life lesson

so yeah BFL is probably gonna walk and Josh will stay rich ..it is an unfair world (and BCP19 will get 99 weeks of extened unemployment to yell that BFL an't so bad on these forums
when he loses his job at BFL he has stated he works for)

the fickle finger of fate having 'f*c*ed" moves on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYG6L9jcFOE

Searing
Why would they plan to go bankrupt like this? A corporation stands to make more money if they are a going concern

not saying they are smart enough to pull this off but I'd have taken all this 'not suitable too hot chips equip" for the monarch and sold it to EMC the sep
PH mining farm BFL owns..and equip sold in house to investors/individuals and or GH hosting etc on the same claim....

they had to get some kinda $$$ to keep the doors open for 10 months w/o shipping a monarch

so imho BFL is now a shell corp to take the fall in bankruptcy to shield the  investors/etc personal miners/assets and EMC the mining pool
from personal $$$ loses...that is why you make a corp so they can't come after your stuff if it all goes boom

if they did it right they could again claim they used equip (not suitable too hot chips) for the monarch products (like that 1st batch
of monarch chips too hot to coold not up to speck where did they go..EMC i bet)

they can just sigh and claim that the monarch was too ambitious the stuff to EMC (paid recipts ) was a way to keep the doors
open alas BFL the corp is going bankrupt

they have an end game this is the only one I can see if they are smart enough which is doubtful ...but hey .it is not like
anybody has stopped BFL from getting its way yet!

they likely are too dumb thought they could get away with such stunts and mine and not get caught with EMC in the mix
and actually get a working monarch to get them out of this say last feb/march

I see no other way for them to either 1) not go to jail or 2) not get their personal assets seized

only play I can see BFL is toast takes the hit on all legal/$$$ stuff ...firewalled EMC and personal assets protected

they walk rofllao at all us suckers

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuiveringGibbage (OP)

Activity: 617
Merit: 543

http://idontALT.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 06:47:51 AM

so... looks like the Cloud is unstable:

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1EnHrZYB8Bi6Pq41wDMmZdCRCshEvhH3cW

QG

Bitcoin is at the tippity top of the mountain...but it's really only half way up.. Wink
fairlay

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:24:08 PM

this are 4 numbers you should know about BFL:

https://www.fairlay.com/event/category/bitcoin/butterflylabs/

www.fairlay.com - the Bitcoin prediction market - the future of reliable information
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:06:06 AM

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: