Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto X Change - NEW Trade Engine  (Read 1691 times)
cryptoxchange (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2012, 01:26:20 PM

Dear Community,

We have just finished installing our new trade engine, trading has re commenced.

There are some UI updates to still be uploaded, ETA for this is 1st Of March 2012 Approx Finished by 11pm. The user interface is still a little slow, in which we are improving with tomorrows update.

There will also be a Web Socket put out very shortly also, along with our new Fee Structure.

Please let us know if you have any issues, there is still some tweaking to be done with the Trade Engine, and also with the Web UI.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Email: contact@cryptoxchange.com

Thank you,

Regards

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BillGalaxy

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 03:30:19 PM

Let's wish everything will be smooth!
Aricie

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2012, 01:25:08 PM

Hi Ken, Erik,

did you guys get my emails concerning the new dnnbitcoin Crypto X Change bots?
It keeps filling my logs with timeout exceptions, even though most Http Requests seem to reach your engine.
Setting the Http Client's timeout to 30s didn't improve over 5s.

Could it be that something gets lost down the response? Or am I doing something wrong?
Could you guys register a bot so that you can compare what's getting out in your dnnbitcoin history from what's reaching your server?

ATM, I had to extend the trading frequency to 30mn to avoid stalling the whole platform.

Regards,

Jesse
cryptoxchange (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2012, 01:46:51 PM

Hi Ken, Erik,

did you guys get my emails concerning the new dnnbitcoin Crypto X Change bots?
It keeps filling my logs with timeout exceptions, even though most Http Requests seem to reach your engine.
Setting the Http Client's timeout to 30s didn't improve over 5s.

Could it be that something gets lost down the response? Or am I doing something wrong?
Could you guys register a bot so that you can compare what's getting out in your dnnbitcoin history from what's reaching your server?

ATM, I had to extend the trading frequency to 30mn to avoid stalling the whole platform.

Regards,

Jesse

Hi Jesse,

Yes, sorry if our main programmer has not replied yet we are experiencing issues with Bot Trading, which we are working on at the moment.
You should have a reply ASAP from our main programmer in regards to this.

We are creating websocket etc also, but first we want to get the trade engine 100%, and the UI before we can get to the web socket.

Talk soon, take care Jesse!

Regards

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
Aricie

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2012, 02:25:40 PM

Hi Jesse,

Yes, sorry if our main programmer has not replied yet we are experiencing issues with Bot Trading, which we are working on at the moment.
You should have a reply ASAP from our main programmer in regards to this.

We are creating websocket etc also, but first we want to get the trade engine 100%, and the UI before we can get to the web socket.

Talk soon, take care Jesse!

Regards

Crypto X Change

No problem, take your time as I guess you have more urgent stuff to deal with right now.
I'll stop the bot if it gets too messy but for now, it might just be that the requests get lost after being accounted for, which is OK to some extent.

Regards
Aricie

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2012, 03:04:36 AM

Hi,

The bots seem to run quite smoothly now.
Thanks for dealing with the time out issue.
Seal
Donator

Activity: 849
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2012, 12:28:56 AM

Congrats on the new trading engine CryptoXChange. I've not tried it out yet but hope to soon. Any early indication of the performance gains? How long does it take for your average order to match/fill/execute now?

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2012, 04:56:44 AM

It's been a lot faster and nicer since the new engine got put in  Grin

I hope this is the end of the reoccurring issues with this.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
epetroel

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 10:18:22 PM

It seems to be quite a bit faster now, but I'm still noticing a bit of a lag (a few seconds) between when I place an order and when it actually executes.

Also, I noticed that sometimes the bid price is higher than the ask, or the ask is higher than the bid.  To me, this means that they must be "booking" all new orders before they even get a first run through the matching process.  Probably not a good idea.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: