Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW  (Read 182554 times)
xwebnetwork

Activity: 684
Merit: 500

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 08:20:05 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 08:48:20 PM by xwebnetwork

WEBSITE   |   REDDIT   |   TWITTER   |   WALLET   |   MINING   |   EXCHANGES

DEEPCoin (DCN) is an intuitive proof of work coin that takes proven technology and software and brings new and exciting functionality to benefit the end-user. Featuring our signature DEEPHash algorithm--comprised of Luffa512, CubeHash512 and Echo512—mining DCN yields a much higher hash rate, several times higher than the previous algorithm at a lower TDP. We are committed to creating a unique coin for people to use and position ourselves with an energy efficient hashing solution that will not readily be picked up by ASIC miners.

• 3 rounds of hashing (luffa, cubehash, echo)
  • 1 minute block targets
  • Block reward starts at 512 coins a block
  • First subsidy halves after one month subsidy halving gap will then be two more months, after which the gap grows by one month more a time
  • Maximum coins: 99,000,000
  • Hardened Nite's Gravity Well running from start to manage block target and rule out any instamine
  • Lowest possible difficulty raised much higher to 1/2^6 from the very low default Scrypt based limit of 1/2^12
  • Blockchain protected by automated checkpointing
  • Client port 22871 for testnet 32871
  • RPC port 22872 for testnet 32872

Sample CONF File
Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=*.*.*.*
rpcthreads=*
port=22871
rpcport=22872
server=1

Download the proprietary DEEPCoin Deephash mining software for your operating system by selecting the appropriate link below. You may also browse the miner's source code at your leisure via the DCN GitHub. Feel free to compile your own custom iteration and share it with the DCN community!

Optimal Launch Parameters

Code:
sgminer -k deepcoin -o stratum+tcp://pool:port -u  -p  -I 13 -g 4 -w 128
Code:
sgminer -k deepcoin -o stratum+tcp://pool:port -u  -p  -w 128 --difficulty-multiplier 256 -g 1 -I 21

Pooled mining is a way for multiple users to work together to mine deepcoins, and to share the benefits fairly.

• The first step in any mining operation is to download the wallet. You will need a wallet to generate an address to send the coins you eventually end up mining. You can download the DCN wallet by selecting "Wallet" from the navigation above.
  • Because DCN employs DEEPHash, a modified version of SGMINER is required. You may download the respective version for your OS via the Mining Software link in the topmost navigation.
  • Due to the overwhelming influx of miners from the start, solo mining is not recommended. However, pools are designed to allow miners to work together where you are paid for your shares submitted for the current block. Please choose from the verified pools below.
  • Once you've installed the wallet, downloaded your miner, and selected your pool, you simply need to connect them all together. Each of the pools below feature a "Getting Started" section which will walk you through the process in order to get you up and running.

An exchange is an institution, organization, or association which hosts a market where cryptos, stocks, bonds, options and futures, and commodities are traded. Buyers and sellers come together to trade during specific hours on business days. With respect to cryptos, the markets are open 24/7/365. Exchanges impose rules and regulations on the firms and brokers that are involved with them. If a particular crypto is traded on an exchange, it is referred to as "listed".

• Promotional Art / Graphics - 500 each - 7 Available 3 Claimed
  • Alternative Language OPs - 500 DCN each - 14 Available 6 Claimed
  • Articles Regarding DEEPCoin on Websites w/ Minimum of 100 Unique Visitors Per Day - 2000 DCN each - 10 Available
  • Web Wallet - 1500 DCN - 1 Available
  • Rich List - 11500 DCN - Claimed
  • Mining Pools - 2000 DCN each - 4 Available 1 Claimed
  • Mobile Wallet Apps (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) - 5000 DCN each - 3 Available
  • Tipper Bots (Reddit, Twitter, Youtube, Google+) - 5000 DCN each - 4 Available
  • Web Shops - 5000 DCN each - 2 Available
  • Gambling (Dice, Craps, Poker) - 5000 DCN each - 3 Available
  • Exchanges - 7500 DCN each - 1 Available  1 Claimed

• Our sincerest apologies! There are currently no active promotions. Please stay tuned for your chance to earn some DCN!

• Development: D8fHpdRqAgpVK82SrjpQtxDDMt2ALjXo5u
  • Bounties: D5FMEn1k1ukA7LVuVUyhfS5rPRTXKU5BVp

Validity.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Validity SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xwebnetwork

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 08:34:18 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 08:47:37 PM by xwebnetwork

Put together a modified OP. Tried to make things cleaner, at least on a personal level. Thoughts?

By the way, are the download images rendering okay for everyone? The Windows/Mac/Linux? In Chrome, they are showing up as very small icons. But in IE and Firefox, its okay. Something to do with the table tags...

EDIT: Fixed it.

Validity.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Validity SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
Goldshredder

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:41:57 AM

I'm probably more pedantic about such things than most people, but I think it would be nice if the capitalisation of the coin's name were consistent across all media. It's all over the place at the moment: Deepcoin, DEEPcoin, DEEPCoin, deepcoin, DeepCoin. The last of those seems the 'norm' amongst coins (capital D, and perhaps capital C). Personally I wouldn't capitalise the entire word DEEP unless it's an acronym for something, which, so far as I know, it isn't.
BossBee

Activity: 681
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:37:09 AM

Demon, while I understand your concern, you must understand that the team behind DCN is not trying to implement something that's already been done in an attempt to quickly make a profit. They've been carefully working with Bushstar to develop something new, unique, and intuitive. I am anxiously awaiting the announcement, as I am sure everyone here is.

But that aside, I think the fact that DEEPHash may be the most power efficient algo speaks for itself. In my own tests alone, DEEPHash dropped my electric bill from $5500 (scrypt) to around $2900 (DEEP). Even the widely touted NIST5 doesn't compare with an approximate $450-550 difference. And to top it off, I can without question say the DEEPHash kernel is the most stable. My rigs NEVER crash. The only time they go down is when I lose power or have to reset a router.

Wow xwebnetwork has quite a farm Wink How could you keep your farm still profitable in this time ?

Yes finally a big player states the correct way to mine.
   If you want to enter a new bracket of the social ladder, you mine the coin that's going to BLOW UP. What the coin is making you today is irrelevant. If your worried about your electricity bill, mining its probably your side hustle next to your management job at Mcdonals.
   I grind'ed out darkcoin for weeks when it wasn't profitable and touched 5 figures when it took off.

Weeds live and die in weeks
   Oak's live and die in centuries

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BossBee

Activity: 681
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:47:59 AM

So this is pretty great news for the industry as a whole...

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Forward/PayPal-and-Virtual-Currency/ba-p/828230

Love seeing this type of progress! Smiley

NO THIS IS NOT GOOD.

Paypal is parasitic and bitcoin was made to avoid scum like them. Read the thousands of reports on the web of how they have held peoples money hostage for months and years.

If they manage to grab hold of the leading bitcoin escrow service I vow to make a superior service at a quarter of the fees they charge.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:27:20 AM

Put together a modified OP. Tried to make things cleaner, at least on a personal level. Thoughts?

By the way, are the download images rendering okay for everyone? The Windows/Mac/Linux? In Chrome, they are showing up as very small icons. But in IE and Firefox, its okay. Something to do with the table tags...

EDIT: Fixed it.

Looks much better!

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
xwebnetwork

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 02:29:28 AM

So this is pretty great news for the industry as a whole...

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Forward/PayPal-and-Virtual-Currency/ba-p/828230

Love seeing this type of progress! Smiley

NO THIS IS NOT GOOD.

Paypal is parasitic and bitcoin was made to avoid scum like them. Read the thousands of reports on the web of how they have held peoples money hostage for months and years.

If they manage to grab hold of the leading bitcoin escrow service I vow to make a superior service at a quarter of the fees they charge.

Well, I suppose from that angle, no, its certainly not good. I'd say it is more or less bitter-sweet. Honestly, though, aside from short-term influence, I really have no idea how this will affect mid-to-long term aspirations. Perhaps it will be overshadowed by more prominent and positively influential positions of alternative financial entities.

Website | BTCT Thread
Goldshredder

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:27:39 AM

I'm fine with Paypal being in the Bitcoin space provided they have competition. The monopoly-through-ubiquity aspect of their other transfer services is what gives them the power to rort fees from everyone. The nature and design of cryptocoins opens up the marketplace a bit. It will, at the least, be interesting to see what Paypal come up with in terms of new ventures or concepts regarding their dealings with crypto.
MystPhysX

Activity: 597

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:30:33 AM

No doubt, the deephash algo is definitely excellent, and deepcoin has been a joy to mine for the last few weeks for me. Although I don't mine at quite the same scale as you do.

But then where are the rest of the miners? Why is the exchange rate falling? Is mining not a big business anymore? Is it because it takes a long time for the majority of miners to pick up new algos? Is it to do with the current low profit of mining in general? Did people not get the message that this algo is amazing and that there is a lack of marketing? Do people just not care about algos anymore?

I think we should determine what is preventing deepcoin from being as successful as other cryptocurrencies right now, and how to fix it, fix it, then this coin will be much more successful. Unless the devs themselves are already working on improving the coin to an extent where we will see far higher hash rates and exchange rates in the near future. But I have no idea if that is the case, since the devs seem to be really quiet. Maybe if the devs would be a little louder, people would have less doubts about this coin.
heh

kozmos

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:30:59 AM

WEBSITE   |   REDDIT   |   TWITTER   |   WALLET   |   MINING   |   EXCHANGES

DEEPCoin (DCN) is an intuitive proof of work coin that takes proven technology and software and brings new and exciting functionality to benefit the end-user. Featuring our signature DEEPHash algorithm--comprised of Luffa512, CubeHash512 and Echo512—mining DCN yields a much higher hash rate, several times higher than the previous algorithm at a lower TDP. We are committed to creating a unique coin for people to use and position ourselves with an energy efficient hashing solution that will not readily be picked up by ASIC miners.

• 3 rounds of hashing (luffa, cubehash, echo)
  • 1 minute block targets
  • Block reward starts at 512 coins a block
  • First subsidy halves after one month subsidy halving gap will then be two more months, after which the gap grows by one month more a time
  • Maximum coins: 99,000,000
  • Hardened Nite's Gravity Well running from start to manage block target and rule out any instamine
  • Lowest possible difficulty raised much higher to 1/2^6 from the very low default Scrypt based limit of 1/2^12
  • Blockchain protected by automated checkpointing
  • Client port 22871 for testnet 32871
  • RPC port 22872 for testnet 32872

Sample CONF File
Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=*.*.*.*
rpcthreads=*
port=22871
rpcport=22872
server=1

Download the proprietary DEEPCoin Deephash mining software for your operating system by selecting the appropriate link below. You may also browse the miner's source code at your leisure via the DCN GitHub. Feel free to compile your own custom iteration and share it with the DCN community!

Optimal Launch Parameters

Code:
sgminer -k deepcoin -o stratum+tcp://pool:port -u  -p  -I 13 -g 4 -w 128
Code:
sgminer -k deepcoin -o stratum+tcp://pool:port -u  -p  -w 128 --difficulty-multiplier 256 -g 1 -I 21

Pooled mining is a way for multiple users to work together to mine deepcoins, and to share the benefits fairly.

• The first step in any mining operation is to download the wallet. You will need a wallet to generate an address to send the coins you eventually end up mining. You can download the DCN wallet by selecting "Wallet" from the navigation above.
  • Because DCN employs DEEPHash, a modified version of SGMINER is required. You may download the respective version for your OS via the Mining Software link in the topmost navigation.
  • Due to the overwhelming influx of miners from the start, solo mining is not recommended. However, pools are designed to allow miners to work together where you are paid for your shares submitted for the current block. Please choose from the verified pools below.
  • Once you've installed the wallet, downloaded your miner, and selected your pool, you simply need to connect them all together. Each of the pools below feature a "Getting Started" section which will walk you through the process in order to get you up and running.

An exchange is an institution, organization, or association which hosts a market where cryptos, stocks, bonds, options and futures, and commodities are traded. Buyers and sellers come together to trade during specific hours on business days. With respect to cryptos, the markets are open 24/7/365. Exchanges impose rules and regulations on the firms and brokers that are involved with them. If a particular crypto is traded on an exchange, it is referred to as "listed".

• Promotional Art / Graphics - 500 each - 7 Available 3 Claimed
  • Alternative Language OPs - 500 DCN each - 14 Available 6 Claimed
  • Articles Regarding DEEPCoin on Websites w/ Minimum of 100 Unique Visitors Per Day - 2000 DCN each - 10 Available
  • Web Wallet - 1500 DCN - 1 Available
  • Rich List - 11500 DCN - Claimed
  • Mining Pools - 2000 DCN each - 4 Available 1 Claimed
  • Mobile Wallet Apps (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) - 5000 DCN each - 3 Available
  • Tipper Bots (Reddit, Twitter, Youtube, Google+) - 5000 DCN each - 4 Available
  • Web Shops - 5000 DCN each - 2 Available
  • Gambling (Dice, Craps, Poker) - 5000 DCN each - 3 Available
  • Exchanges - 7500 DCN each - 1 Available  1 Claimed

• Our sincerest apologies! There are currently no active promotions. Please stay tuned for your chance to earn some DCN!

• Development: D8fHpdRqAgpVK82SrjpQtxDDMt2ALjXo5u
  • Bounties: D5FMEn1k1ukA7LVuVUyhfS5rPRTXKU5BVp

That's simply beautiful  Smiley way to go.
MystPhysX

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:36:15 AM

Did you have to quote the entire thing?

kozmos

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:44:58 AM

yes, cause I wanted to Smiley
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:47:05 AM

Why are you complaining? The new OP is so beautiful, it's nice to see it twice when scrolling through the page Wink

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
demon85

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:24:41 AM

wow look at price, I bought more than 700.000 dcn from 350 sato to 100... bankrupt  Grin
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:44:58 AM

wow look at price, I bought more than 700.000 dcn from 350 sato to 100... bankrupt  Grin

You're not the only one....

MystPhysX

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:35:36 AM

Heh

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:33:18 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 12:50:29 PM by burnbabyburn71

wow look at price, I bought more than 700.000 dcn from 350 sato to 100... bankrupt  Grin

Heh

Coin isn't dead though, you only lose when you sell..

motorhead89

Activity: 464

Wasssssup!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:46:12 PM

Grin  Deepcoin will take off soon when you least expect it and then we will be all filthy rich!  Grin

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
a.i.a

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:50:40 PM

Grin  Deepcoin will take off soon when you least expect it and then we will be all filthy rich!  Grin

http://brightsatanicmill.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/filthy-rich.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nwxwI0o.jpg
noegzit

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:57:17 PM

Reward is now 128.

Guess who found the 1st block after the halving Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: