Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 1 btc loan for 1 month will pay back 2 btc! ATTN Good Samaritan  (Read 934 times)
Camp220 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:48:12 AM

Now before everyone gets all critical on me for this post, understand I just want to try this experiment out! I'm looking to be an apprentice for an experienced trader and learn all the moves and techniques there is to trading in the Altcoin world. 

I've been studying and learning and repeating this process for the last month since I started trading and I haven't lost any money, but I also haven't been able to generate enough volume for my picks and turn a nice profit.  I'm a single father and my children live a while away from me and am starting school in the fall to make a career for myself.  The only problem is I also have over 5000$ in fines to pay to obtain my license back, which would make it so I could see my children more often and re-establish my relationship with them again.  I'm not looking for a handout or even to rip someone off their BTC, I'm simply looking for someone to help me out get started on making a good profit trading.  I am even willing to follow every direction and trade the lender specifies to obtain the extra money and let's say by some freak chance, some Good Samaritan took me up on my offer and helped me make a mint trading, I would only ask to keep the 5000$ and I would be more than happy to let them have everything else!!

I.E - If an Investor took me up on my offer and helped me out to lets say even make 15000$ in the month through their tips and trading, I would more than gladly give them the 10000$ and only keep the 5000$!! Honestly I don't care if through the learning and the tips the 1 BTC turned into 50000$ I would still only ask to keep the 5000$ cause being able to be with my children more often and watch them grow up is worth more than any amount of money!  Also if the lender would like commission payments along the way, I would also be more than happy to oblige to that as well. 

Another example would be say in 2 days trading we turned the 1 btc to 3 btc, then I would send him the 1 btc and the next day we would start with the 2 btc and continue on that way.  Anyways like I said I know that I will get a lot of rude and ignorant posts towards this, but I expect that. 

All I'm asking is for one Good Samaritan who could afford to lend the 1 btc and help change one man's life for the better. 

Thanks for your time and if anyone has any questions regarding this arrangement please feel free to message me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:57:35 AM

Err.. so you want to borrow 1 BTC. You need collateral to do that.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Camp220 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:00:47 AM

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize there was a collateral thing, I just noticed a lending page and decided to give it a try.  What exactly can be given as collateral? I'm as you can see extremely new to this and would appreciate all the help I can get, even with explaining terms and conditions with me.  Thanks for the reply
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:07:56 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Camp220 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:22:51 AM

Thanks for the link to the terms and conditions of the "General" rule for lending :-)

Anyways if it's collateral I currently hold on two exchanges and my est btc on the 1st is .90 and the est btc on the second is .20, although the reason I was asking for this loan is the coins I'm currently invested in are good strong coins that through my research I believe in, but once again the major problem is that I don't have volume going on for me to actually turn decent profit daily.

I range from maybe profiting .05 to maybe .1 every 3 days roughly, only because the coins that I do hold unfortunately I don't own enough of them that when the price goes up and I sell and then dips and I rebuy that I'm making enough profit.

Also another huge problem that I have with my trading is my entries and exits, which is why I also stated in the loan proposal to actually possibly have someone who knows what they are doing to assist me in the trades so by the end of the agreement I'll be well on my way to making good profit and potential on my own.

I am open to the option of the collateral but I would need to know the terms and conditions for that as I was reading that it is equally as easy for the opposition to just take my altcoins and run.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this?  I am open to anyone's opinions and options for this matter, but like I said if I was lucky enough to find a good hearted person to assist and help me out, I would have no problem paying it forward as I'm a firm believer in everyone making money and positivity and karma.

Anyways thanks again for the link and the options that I have and if anyone would be interested in this offer please don't hesitate to reply
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:41:40 AM

Thanks for the link to the terms and conditions of the "General" rule for lending :-)

Anyways if it's collateral I currently hold on two exchanges and my est btc on the 1st is .90 and the est btc on the second is .20, although the reason I was asking for this loan is the coins I'm currently invested in are good strong coins that through my research I believe in, but once again the major problem is that I don't have volume going on for me to actually turn decent profit daily.

I range from maybe profiting .05 to maybe .1 every 3 days roughly, only because the coins that I do hold unfortunately I don't own enough of them that when the price goes up and I sell and then dips and I rebuy that I'm making enough profit.

Also another huge problem that I have with my trading is my entries and exits, which is why I also stated in the loan proposal to actually possibly have someone who knows what they are doing to assist me in the trades so by the end of the agreement I'll be well on my way to making good profit and potential on my own.

I am open to the option of the collateral but I would need to know the terms and conditions for that as I was reading that it is equally as easy for the opposition to just take my altcoins and run.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this?  I am open to anyone's opinions and options for this matter, but like I said if I was lucky enough to find a good hearted person to assist and help me out, I would have no problem paying it forward as I'm a firm believer in everyone making money and positivity and karma.

Anyways thanks again for the link and the options that I have and if anyone would be interested in this offer please don't hesitate to reply

You are not going to get a loan without collateral. The sob story behind it is not relevant because no one should or will risk that 1 BTC. The rule isn't general, it applies to all loans in the real world and the Bitcoin world.
Camp220 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:53:04 AM

Well thank you for your input there gyfts, I truly appreciate that! 

But if you read my last comment I stated that I had coins that I would be open to using as collateral, just that I was uncertain about how to go about that and that it was just as easy for the lender to just up and run off with the altcoins.  I also stated if anyone had opinions or options about taking that route I was open to hear them.

Also I wasn't trying to create a SOB story and make people feel sorry for me, I was just clearly stating my "REAL" world situations I'm dealing with right now.  I am a firm believer in paying it forward and that one good deed deserves another, but then again you are right and we do live in the "REAL" world where not everyone agrees with my morals or ethics, which is fine because everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

I also stated that not only was I just looking for a loan to go and blow away and lose and not be able to pay back, I was looking for a person who wouldn't mind assisting me in accomplishing the goal, which in turn if the lender was a good enough trader themselves, then would have no worries whatsoever about the loan being paid back in full! If not more!!

But thanks again for reminding me on the collateral aspect of the terms and conditions that I have already read and already stated that I was willing to possibly venture that route, given someone could assure me that I as well wouldn't get fucked over.  It's easy enough to point the finger at the person asking for the loan to be a scammer and a con man looking to rip someone off their BTC, but I would also have to state that wouldn't it be just as easy for the lender to do the exact same thing?

Anyways thanks again for your comment and I hope that you have a great day my friend :-)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:25:28 PM

little piece of advice:

Forget whatever you heard or you think you know...
trading is one of the most DIFFICULT ways
in the world to CONSISTENTLY make money.

It's a zero sum game, where you're trying
to take money away from very smart people.

And while you're spending years trying to
learn to do it, you're really contributing
nothing to society or yourself.

Good luck.

Camp220 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:34:12 PM

Well Thank you for the advice and the tips my friend, I didn't think that anyone would accept a loan of that size but I had to try anyways.  Good luck trading everyone and maybe if I get smart enough like the smart traders then maybe one day I can be the lender :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: