Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT]  (Read 125052 times)
peterw1234

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:48:17 PM

Marketplace just launched. https://britmarket.net/index.php
There is a 2% fee for buying but for every 10 items sold and bought the fee is lowered by 0.1%.

NICE!
I'm already registered! Smiley

Nice job Cheesy The FAQ part isn't finished though Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
penambang

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 06:49:13 PM

Nice!!!
Registering....
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:57:03 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 09:14:58 PM by rghmodz

There is a 2% fee for buying but for every 10 items sold and bought the fee is lowered by 0.1%.

NICE!

Hope you like it.

NICE!

Thanks
Yeah I know. I will add more stuff later. I didn't really know what to put in it besides that.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:24:34 AM

NICE!

Hope you like it.

NICE!

Thanks
Yeah I know. I will add more stuff later. I didn't really know what to put in it besides that.

I'm not being funny but that site needs to have to look and feel smartened up, it just looks like you fired up a copy of dreamweaver and used the default templates.  Embarrassed

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

rghmodz

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:30:06 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 02:09:24 PM by rghmodz

NICE!

Hope you like it.

NICE!

Thanks

I'm not being funny but that site needs to have to look and feel smartened up, it just looks like you fired up a copy of dreamweaver and used the default templates.  Embarrassed

I didn't know dreamweaver has templates for connecting to wallet. Wow if I knew that I would of done that instead.
Can you tell me where you see this in dreamweaver? I cannot find it.

Nothing on the site is made in dreamweaver.
If you don't like it feel free to make a design for it.

rghmodz

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:21:30 PM

Hey Britcoiners, I have created a new thread for the the book I am writing:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=790771.0

Nice. Looks good Smiley

NickJDH

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:42:32 PM

Hi all,

Great project you guys have going here. The UK and digital currency are a natural fit. The UK being a banking capital and given the recent crisis people will really get it.

I'm dropping by to inform that I am representing the owner of BritcoinBank.com which is now for sale.
I think it's a perfect domain for Britcoin for these reasons.

1) Is not a 'Wallet' but a 'Bank'. People instantly get that it's an alternative to banks. Though many people distrust banks, the majority don't distrust them enough to get involved with bitcoin and wallets and such as they sound nefarious and the press has been bad. This offers a great chance to re-brand digital currency.

2) .com top tier domains historically have the most weight and trust amongst the average Joe and Susan. You just can't get more official which is completely paramount when money is concerned. (HSBC.IO just wouldn't cut it...)

3) Catchy! Two B's are better than one. Alliteration has a long proven history in marketing. http://robdkelly.com/blog/marketing/alliteration-examples/

4) Britcoin is already killer brand in the making, BritcoinBank is the natural partner.

Bitcoin is still in early days but the domains have already become hugely valuable, proving in many cases to be better investments than the currency itself.
BitcoinWallet.com fetched $250,000
BTC.com sold for $1.1 Million

In 3 years time BritcoinBank.com...??

This is a seriously rare opportunity to get in early before this thing takes off.

That's the pitch folks!
All serious offers considered.
PM me or email NicholasJDHolmes@gmail.com

Thanks and best of luck with the project,

Nick.
ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:01:14 PM

Hi all,

Great project you guys have going here. The UK and digital currency are a natural fit. The UK being a banking capital and given the recent crisis people will really get it.

I'm dropping by to inform that I am representing the owner of BritcoinBank.com which is now for sale.

1) Is not a 'Wallet' but a 'Bank'. People instantly get that it's an alternative to banks. Though many people distrust banks, the majority don't distrust them enough to get involved with bitcoin and wallets and such as they sound nefarious and the press has been bad. This offers a great chance to re-brand digital currency.

2) .com top tier domains historically have the most weight and trust amongst the average Joe and Susan. You just can't get more official which is completely paramount when money is concerned. (HSBC.IO just wouldn't cut it...)

3) Catchy! Two B's are better than one. Alliteration has a long proven history in marketing. http://robdkelly.com/blog/marketing/alliteration-examples/

4) Britcoin is already killer brand in the making, BritcoinBank is the natural partner.

Bitcoin is still in early days but the domains have already become hugely valuable, proving in many cases to be better investments than the currency itself.

This is a seriously rare opportunity to get in early before this thing takes off.

That's the pitch folks!

Nick.

So your a domain squatter?
peterw1234

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:26:03 AM

Hi all,

That's the pitch folks!

Nick.

What's the point of this Huh
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:23:44 AM

NICE!

Hope you like it.

NICE!

Thanks

I didn't know dreamweaver has templates for connecting to wallet. Wow if I knew that I would of done that instead.

I wasn't questioning the the functionality. I didn't mean for you to take offence, it's just I though it needs a professional look.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

rghmodz

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:07:13 AM

NICE!

Hope you like it.

NICE!

Thanks

I wasn't questioning the the functionality. I didn't mean for you to take offence, it's just I though it needs a professional look.  Smiley
Sorry. When I replied I was kind of pissed off from something else.
Yeah I know. I am going to be doing updates this week to the design. I remade the menu and it looks nicer now and I am going to make a few small changes. A few small design updates should be coming out tonight.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:37:19 PM

I look forward to seeing them Smiley

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

rghmodz

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:22:05 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 07:46:45 PM by rghmodz

I look forward to seeing them Smiley
Just a small update now with a new navigation menu. Now the market is a drop down menu and you can select the market, also added a twitter feed on side of homepage for the markets twitter page. I know not much but I will make some other updates in the next few days.

ProGamer

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:19:26 AM

Hi all,

That's the pitch folks!

Nick.

He wants to make money at Britcoin's expense...
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:03:21 AM

Hi guys,

I'm a long time Britcoin holder and supporter.  I would like to get in touch with the technical/programmer who does the coding for the coin features as part of a collaboration on a (non competing) project with a difference.  Please DM me.

Thanks,

Arif.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:59:13 AM

Hi guys,

I'm a long time Britcoin holder and supporter.  I would like to get in touch with the technical/programmer who does the coding for the coin features as part of a collaboration on a (non competing) project with a difference.  Please DM me.

Thanks,

Arif.

Dennemann does the C++ side of things.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

NickJDH

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:50:55 PM

Hi all,

That's the pitch folks!

Nick.

I don't own the domain, I'm acting on behalf of the owner because I know a thing or two about digital currency.
The owner has many domains and I believe they would part with it for very cheap. (BTC accepted)
If the domain 'BritcoinBank.com' is of interest to anyone I would think it would be the Britcoin community.
If this is not the best way to reach the Britcoin community then please kindly direct me to a more suitable place.
Thanks,
Nick
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:19:44 PM

Hi all,

That's the pitch folks!

Nick.

I don't own the domain, I'm acting on behalf of the owner because I know a thing or two about digital currency.
The owner has many domains and I believe they would part with it for very cheap. (BTC accepted)
If the domain 'BritcoinBank.com' is of interest to anyone I would think it would be the Britcoin community.
If this is not the best way to reach the Britcoin community then please kindly direct me to a more suitable place.
Thanks,
Nick

Come back in one year, you might have something Grin

Right now your too early.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ProGamer

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:04:36 PM

What's with the dump?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:40:14 PM

What's with the dump?

Damn I wish I had some BTC up when they dumped Sad

Perhaps he needed the money and had cash out? who knows? hopefully it will add to the distribution Smiley

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: