Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT]  (Read 125054 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 02:20:52 PM

Brit Pool for you:

https://brit.suprnova.cc

This is a Suprnova NG Pool, you can use your unified login there and all your pool workers from earlier setups too.

SSO Single-Sign-On on this Pool - You can also use your previously set up workers !
Payouts every 30 seconds
DDoS protected
Suprnova Quality, lots of experience in all kind of hashes - we had the first X13 Stratum and were among the first X11 !
Highly optimized Stratums and MPOS implementations.
Idle Worker Notifications
Two Factor Authentication if wanted
Support 24x7 via IRC,Mail,PM etc.
Only 1 % fee ! (thats 50% lower than most other Pools !)
SSL Encryption for the whole pool !

Come on guys, hop in and grab the last Brit before PoW ends !

Hey guys, I've had some PM's with some fellow miners, concerning the following question:

Since PoW end is not exactly predictible, many miners rent hashes, point them to the pool but are sleeping/out/unavailable when PoW ends.
The Rent is then "mining air" as I usually shut stratums as soon as PoW ends.

A few members now wanted their rigs to be switched to other Coins utilizing the same algo .. So if BritCoin with X13 ends, I'd switch your hash to an other X13 coin which is most profitable at that time..

Others don't want that..

I'd have some more work to do, so this will probably not happen to this coin but it's a decision made for the futute.. Just probing interests

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigjme

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:24:18 PM

As of right now, there are about 1125 blocks.
PoW will end in about 12 1/2 hours

precise to the second? factoring in posting delay? only joking  Wink

Hey guys, I've had some PM's with some fellow miners, concerning the following question:

Since PoW end is not exactly predictible, many miners rent hashes, point them to the pool but are sleeping/out/unavailable when PoW ends.

A few members now wanted their rigs to be switched to other Coins utilizing the same algo .. So if BritCoin with X13 ends, I'd switch your hash to an other X13 coin which is most profitable at that time..

Others don't want that..

I'd have some more work to do, so this will probably not happen to this coin but it's a decision made for the futute.. Just probing interests

Honestly i would be up for this. 12 hours from now is 5am for me in the UK, and im not waking up to move my miners nor do i want to turn them off before i go to sleep.
So if a coin mining ends it would be nice to move over yes, and honestly if this was built so if stratum was off it switched then it could help if you ever had a mining server go down because instead of losing time, people just mine something else in the mean time. Just a suggestion

Owner of: cudamining.co.uk
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:35:48 PM

Brit Pool for you:

This is a Suprnova NG Pool, you can use your unified login there and all your pool workers from earlier setups too.

SSO Single-Sign-On on this Pool - You can also use your previously set up workers !
Payouts every 30 seconds
DDoS protected
Suprnova Quality, lots of experience in all kind of hashes - we had the first X13 Stratum and were among the first X11 !

Others don't want that..

I have failover, please switch off pool after coin end.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 02:42:25 PM

As of right now, there are about 1125 blocks.
PoW will end in about 12 1/2 hours

precise to the second? factoring in posting delay? only joking  Wink

Others don't want that..

Honestly i would be up for this. 12 hours from now is 5am for me in the UK, and im not waking up to move my miners nor do i want to turn them off before i go to sleep.
So if a coin mining ends it would be nice to move over yes, and honestly if this was built so if stratum was off it switched then it could help if you ever had a mining server go down because instead of losing time, people just mine something else in the mean time. Just a suggestion

Two posts - two different opinions Smiley

I'll probably have to code a bit to get both opinions correct.. a "switch" in the config / "My Account" would probably be cool .. So everyone with "Auto-Switch" set to on will be moved automatically, the others simply get disconnected so the failover can kick it...

I'll look what I can do..

dennemann

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 03:08:40 PM

Ok so just to double check things, my miner will only mine till we hit block 20,000 and then you wont be able to mine anymore? it will be entirely stake earnings from then?
Nice to see a coin for Britain Wink

You might be able to mine other coins in a multipool then automaticly exchange them into BRIT in the future. I hope this will be an option when we hit POS  Cool

Designer and developer at the Britcoin project. https://twitter.com/dennemann87
Donate Britcoins: BKvch6CHCtvAvxXwSRk5nHuBCysUehfQ9P
will7am (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:16:02 PM

This is something we're going to look at implementing as soon as we hit PoS.  Stay tuned. Smiley

Ok so just to double check things, my miner will only mine till we hit block 20,000 and then you wont be able to mine anymore? it will be entirely stake earnings from then?
Nice to see a coin for Britain Wink

You might be able to mine other coins in a multipool then automaticly exchange them into BRIT in the future. I hope this will be an option when we hit POS  Cool

ldp5500

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:30:12 PM

Brit Pool for you:

Payouts every 30 seconds
DDoS protected

Others don't want that..

支持你.
MCMK

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:39:05 PM

Brit Pool for you:

Payouts every 30 seconds
DDoS protected

Others don't want that..

If the pool just went "dead" after the last block then everyone will failover. This way everyone can make their own decision about what to mine after the POW ends.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 03:41:40 PM

Brit Pool for you:

Payouts every 30 seconds
DDoS protected

Others don't want that..

If the pool just went "dead" after the last block then everyone will failover. This way everyone can make their own decision about what to mine after the POW ends.

Yes this is the default way - this is how it is and was going all the time, I was just probing interests if I should continue this way or change it.

For now we have 3:1 votes to continue how it is, but I'll probably add an option in "My Account" settings as soon as I find some time

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 03:58:11 PM

Small article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/britcoin-aims-to-become-the-leading-digital-currency-for-the-united-kingdom

Please share, donations welcome too Smiley
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:17:47 PM

Thanks for taking the time to write the article.  I enjoyed reading it, as I'm sure others will. Smiley

barabeku

Activity: 568

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:46:24 PM

Why someone professionally dump their BRIT to 250???

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:53:56 PM

Who knows, I have suspicion it's the Americans dumping for a laugh..  Being Independence Day and all  Roll Eyes

We'll bounce back soon. Smiley

MCMK

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:24:24 PM

Who knows, I have suspicion it's the Americans dumping for a laugh..  Being Independence Day and all  Roll Eyes

We'll bounce back soon. Smiley

If there were orders at 250 that were not filled then I would be worried.
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:49:34 PM

Reminder to keep your wallets open once we hit PoS to receive your stake.

Coins over 12 hours old will receive 5% annually. Smiley

bigjme

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:50:46 PM

How do you class annually? A year seems a little long

Owner of: cudamining.co.uk
killakem

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 06:21:45 PM

I cant wait to see what happens after the POW stage!!
MCMK

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:24:49 PM

~8 hours to go and we will see!
Would be nice if there was an exchange with some decent volume to buy more coins at!
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:41:05 PM

You will get 5% annually, but you will be paid a portion every 12 hours..  If you leave your coins in your wallet for 1 year, you'll receive 5% interest on those coins. Smiley

How do you class annually? A year seems a little long

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:48:01 PM

~8 hours to go and we will see!
Would be nice if there was an exchange with some decent volume to buy more coins at!

Reminder to everyone to keep asking Bittrex to add BritCoin to their exchange.  Link to Twitter is in my sig. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: