Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT]  (Read 125054 times)
peterw1234

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:36:42 AM

Well..looking at the order book now. Seems like everyone is really holding their coins Cheesy we only need 15 btc to push the price to 10k sat. Cheesy
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 03:39:07 AM

Well..looking at the order book now. Seems like everyone is really holding their coins Cheesy we only need 15 btc to push the price to 10k sat. Cheesy
anon and wallet ios   and android it will come true

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:41:35 AM

15 BTC and we'd hit the 2nd or 3rd page of Bittrex. This would send new traders into a frenzy to jump on the rocket which would thrust it onto the first page for a huge price increase. I've seen this happen many times before with countless other coins.

So if we got the price up to 10k, and then made the sell wall and buy wall look good, we'd have a mega pump like Stealthcoin had. The tricky part is keeping the price stable at that height, but that is possible.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 03:44:21 AM

The slow and steady pace of Britcoin makes it one of the most underhyped coins out there. It's gonna be huge.

twitter.com/notsofast
ProGamer

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:50:40 AM

The slow and steady pace of Britcoin makes it one of the most underhyped coins out there. It's gonna be huge.

https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/BRIT-BTC
will7am (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:39:30 PM

We feel your enthusiasm too.  I'm sure the word will be out soon enough though, so buy up while they're cheap. Cheesy

raiuk

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:44:27 PM

IS this another copy of SpainCoin, Aurora, Pesetacoin, Mazacoin, eMark, Greececoin, eGulden, Scotcoin, Aphroditecoin, Gaelcoin, Maplecoin... ?

Is this the get rich scheme for the elected?
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:58:42 PM

IS this another copy of SpainCoin, Aurora, Pesetacoin, Mazacoin, eMark, Greececoin, eGulden, Scotcoin, Aphroditecoin, Gaelcoin, Maplecoin... ?

I don't think you understand, this is no pump and dump coin,or get rich quick scheme, in fact I don't care what the price is, it's not of importance just yet.

I see this coin actually being adopted by retailers in the UK, we've all had enough of the Banksters printing the our currency into nothing, we can all see the inflation rising on everyday good and services and yet our wages are stagnant, Quantitative easing is just wealth transference. We've been forced into this fake austerity just to pay the wanksters gambling debt.

The UK needs a decentralized method of making payments, away from government and private banking families like the Rothschilds. For as long as the government have to go to these private families for money then the government will always do what these private families want. What gives these private families the right to print "our" money and collect the seigniorage form the money creation?

When we get our smart phone apps I know that I will be speaking to as many traders as I can find, hell, the same should go for all those on this thread from the UK too, we all need to do what we can to get the word out to as many people that will listen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

dennemann

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 03:46:23 PM

I don't think you understand, this is no pump and dump coin,or get rich quick scheme, in fact I don't care what the price is, it's not of importance just yet.

I see this coin actually being adopted by retailers in the UK, we've all had enough of the Banksters printing the our currency into nothing, we can all see the inflation rising on everyday good and services and yet our wages are stagnant, Quantitative easing is just wealth transference. We've been forced into this fake austerity just to pay the wanksters gambling debt.

The UK needs a decentralized method of making payments, away from government and private banking families like the Rothschilds. For as long as the government have to go to these private families for money then the government will always do what these private families want. What gives these private families the right to print "our" money and collect the seigniorage form the money creation?

When we get our smart phone apps I know that I will be speaking to as many traders as I can find, hell, the same should go for all those on this thread from the UK too, we all need to do what we can to get the word out to as many people that will listen.

+1

Couldn't said it better myself.

Designer and developer at the Britcoin project. https://twitter.com/dennemann87
Donate Britcoins: BKvch6CHCtvAvxXwSRk5nHuBCysUehfQ9P
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:11:47 PM

I can assure you that BritCoin is nothing like the other coins you mentioned, for one we didn't have a air/space drop or a ridiculous premine.  I think the most important thing that separates us from them are the people working on the coin.  We have a dedicated and experienced development team and community working hard to make BriCoin (one day) a commonly accepted method of payment in Britain.

As for your 'rich scheme' question.. No.  I think the fact that none of the BritCoin development team are even in the top 10 rich list speaks volumes, that's myself included.  Also I must add that every Brit that the BritCoin team owns has been mined or bought just like anyone else, we all play by the same rules. Smiley

If you take the time to read more about BritCoin and speak to us, I'm sure you'll realize we're in this for the right reasons, which is a fair alternative to FIAT currency and long term adoption for BritCoin throughout the UK.

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:28:36 PM

I couldn't agree more Leigh, well said.  If you did a survey right now on any British high street and asked if they were satisfied with the current banking (monetary) system, then the answer would be an astounding no.

That's that main reason BritCoin was launched, to provide the British people with an alternative to the corrupt banking system that is uniquely open, fair and efficient..  We're still in the very early days having only launched over 2 months ago, but once we get some merchants on board (we will be announcing our first very soon) and some national media coverage, we'll see a huge growth in demand and adoption of BritCoin.

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:29:27 PM

Just to let you guys know, we will begin working on implementing optional anonymous transfers next week. It will be called "Private Send" and will be available through the Desktop wallets.  This will give individuals and businesses the option to keep their records private, while also allowing for transparency for non-anonymous transactions. Smiley

More information to come soon.

peterw1234

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:18:37 PM

Just to let you guys know, we will begin working on implementing optional anonymous transfers next week. It will be called "Private Send" and will be available through the Desktop wallets.  This will give individuals and businesses the option to keep their records private, while also allowing for transparency for non-anonymous transactions. Smiley

Wow sounds good Roll Eyes this feature is pretty unique huh?
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:56:04 AM

Wow sounds good Roll Eyes this feature is pretty unique huh?
How long will it take to be fully funtional?
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:58:19 AM

looks scammy to me

yolo
ProGamer

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:03:26 AM

looks scammy to me

Yay! FUD posts mean the popularity is increasing!
peterw1234

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:20:46 AM

Here comes some FUD. Next time you wanna FUD, at least write longer than that Cheesy Four-words-FUD is too pathetic Roll Eyes
Akajsoos

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:00:08 AM

looks scammy to me

ha ha!!
it said the man who believes and invests in the exclusivecoin.
definitely he is an expert and we must to listen him.  Grin
ProGamer

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:39:59 AM

If someone made the buy wall look bigger and have larger orders closer to the current price, investors would see that as a sign to buy at the sell price.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:47:32 AM

so you guys are actually British? Might have to have a look at the market in a bit

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: