Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT]  (Read 125054 times)
ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:18:45 AM

This coin needs exposure. Too few people know about it. It will fizzle out and die if no one knows about it.

100% agree. I'll be starting a leaflet campaign shortly, stay tuned.

That is good but communication channels like the internet can also be very effective.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 05:21:35 AM

today anon 
2-Our coins have such low prices by 5% pos, so good features, there must be plenty of our retail coin looks better now

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
will7am (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:31:40 AM

Hi guys, an update on what's going on with Brit;

We're in the process of doing a 're-launch' of BritCoin which we're hoping will be completed by the end of this week.  The network will be given Tor (+mixer) support and a few wallet changes, we'll be creating a new/better BCT thread as we've gone over 100 pages of replies and I think it's time for a fresh look/direction, all of which will be outlined in the next few days.

We are also looking for new people to join the BritCoin team, right now we need all the help we can get in developing and promoting BritCoin.  If you're interested, don't hesitate to PM or email me. Smiley

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:22:00 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 07:35:48 PM by leigh2k14

We're in the process of doing a 're-launch' of BritCoin which we're hoping will be completed by the end of this week.  The network will be given Tor (+mixer) support and a few wallet changes, we'll be creating a new/better BCT thread as we've gone over 100 pages of replies and I think it's time for a fresh look/direction, all of which will be outlined in the next few days.

We are also looking for new people to join the BritCoin team, right now we need all the help we can get in developing and promoting BritCoin.  If you're interested, don't hesitate to PM or email me. Smiley

Tor and mixer, nice:)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:08:17 PM

New BritCoin faucet is online! Smiley

http://britcoin.altcoinfaucet.net/

Get free BritCoins from the website above!

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:27:04 PM

We're in the process of doing a 're-launch' of BritCoin which we're hoping will be completed by the end of this week.  The network will be given Tor (+mixer) support and a few wallet changes, we'll be creating a new/better BCT thread as we've gone over 100 pages of replies and I think it's time for a fresh look/direction, all of which will be outlined in the next few days.

We are also looking for new people to join the BritCoin team, right now we need all the help we can get in developing and promoting BritCoin.  If you're interested, don't hesitate to PM or email me. Smiley

Why re-launch?

A failed POD is way worrysome -and probably the cause of the sell offs- and, more recently, failing to deliver on the self imposed obligation (white paper for September).

I dont think BRIT needs a re-launch. I believe it needs clear proof of developers and delivery on promises. A re-launch simply look gimmicky and should have no positive effect whatsoever.
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:53:11 PM

Well it's not a re-launch as such, as I mentioned the network will remain as it is (except for the Tor +mixer addition). We've managed to get some new people on board recently who will help take BritCoin to the next level, we've all got great ideas, I'm hoping now we have a few more people on board we will be able to get a lot more done.  So like I've said, it's not a re-launch as such, more of a fresh start, as things have been a bit stale recently as I'm sure you'll agree. Smiley

As for the PoD, I don't think 4/5 is 'failed'.  The only thing I could have done to get the extra star was meet him in person (not going to USA) or have a Skype call with him, I offered to do the latter but CryptoAsian gave us a 4/5 and then didn't get back to me.  The whole point of PoD is to prove that there are real people behind the coin and there's someone accountable if shit hits the fan.  I sent him scan of my passport, all contact details and more.. I think what I gave him was sufficient to prove Brit is a legit project.

The reason for the missing September whitepaper was the fact I was travelling/ill with flu for a large portion of last month, but we were planning on creating a blog to replace the monthly whitepaper as this would give us more flexibility.  It's harder than you think to remember every change/update for the past month and plan out changes and developments for the month ahead. Smiley

If you have any ideas to make BritCoin better, gimmi a PM and I'll be happy to discuss.

Why re-launch?

A failed POD is way worrysome -and probably the cause of the sell offs- and, more recently, failing to deliver on the self imposed obligation (white paper for September).

I dont think BRIT needs a re-launch. I believe it needs clear proof of developers and delivery on promises. A re-launch simply look gimmicky and should have no positive effect whatsoever.

rghmodz

Activity: 625

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:17:34 PM

You can buy and sell stuff using britcoins on https://britmarket.net/  Also you can do a gamble and buy a lottery ticket for 100 britcoins on it for a chance to win 900 Britcoins.

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:45:03 PM

You can buy and sell stuff using britcoins on https://britmarket.net/  Also you can do a gamble and buy a lottery ticket for 100 britcoins on it for a chance to win 900 Britcoins.

Well done mate, it looks good.  Will make sure too promote the marketplace a bit more when we 're-launch'. Smiley

longthu

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 11:42:15 AM

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed my sad

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:31:48 PM

I'm getting nervous .. Smiley Will, could you confirm when can we expect any improvements or news.. please

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:21:37 AM

Well it's not a re-launch as such, as I mentioned the network will remain as it is (except for the Tor +mixer addition). We've managed to get some new people on board recently who will help take BritCoin to the next level, we've all got great ideas, I'm hoping now we have a few more people on board we will be able to get a lot more done.  So like I've said, it's not a re-launch as such, more of a fresh start, as things have been a bit stale recently as I'm sure you'll agree. Smiley

As for the PoD, I don't think 4/5 is 'failed'.  The only thing I could have done to get the extra star was meet him in person (not going to USA) or have a Skype call with him, I offered to do the latter but CryptoAsian gave us a 4/5 and then didn't get back to me.  The whole point of PoD is to prove that there are real people behind the coin and there's someone accountable if shit hits the fan.  I sent him scan of my passport, all contact details and more.. I think what I gave him was sufficient to prove Brit is a legit project.

The reason for the missing September whitepaper was the fact I was travelling/ill with flu for a large portion of last month, but we were planning on creating a blog to replace the monthly whitepaper as this would give us more flexibility.  It's harder than you think to remember every change/update for the past month and plan out changes and developments for the month ahead. Smiley

If you have any ideas to make BritCoin better, gimmi a PM and I'll be happy to discuss.

Why re-launch?

More than ideas what I have is a very serious concern: You are in quite some danger of being delisted very soon from Bittrex and that would be the end... in case the end has not already happening. I mean, if you don't manage to either buy yourself or get someone to buy even a minimal amount even at these prices, I believe it's fairly fair to say the coin is already death.

At this point you don't have the luxury of even wanting ideas; at this point you need at least a minimal amount of BTC to keep the ball rolling.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:57:05 PM

More than ideas what I have is a very serious concern: You are in quite some danger of being delisted very soon from Bittrex and that would be the end... in case the end has not already happening. I mean, if you don't manage to either buy yourself or get someone to buy even a minimal amount even at these prices, I believe it's fairly fair to say the coin is already death.

At this point you don't have the luxury of even wanting ideas; at this point you need at least a minimal amount of BTC to keep the ball rolling.

hahaha I don't know what you are smoking or eating.. but be careful with that... take half! hahahha

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:51:25 AM

Just to let you guys know that the wallet dev is having some personal issues and won't be able to implement the tor and anon mixer till the end of this week. Sad

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:34:27 PM

BritCoin is in NO danger of being delisted in the near future, as Leigh mentioned our coin developer is running late on the Tor +mixer due to personal problems, but once it's fully tested and launched we'll be getting things moving again. Smiley

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874-Bittrex-Market-Removal-Policy-Updated

Markets with less than 0.2 BTC (or equivalent) of average daily volume and have been on Bittrex for 4 weeks or more are eligible for removal.  We calculate the daily average using the last 7 days of trading. Coins with no developer support or working blockchains are also candidates for removal.

Our current volume on Bittrex is 1.55 BTC, so technically Brit has got enough volume from just the last 24 hours to ensure we're above the weekly minimum.  Like I said we're not worried about getting delisted, please check your data before causing worry to people. Smiley

Why re-launch?

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 08:42:40 PM

when and where could i trade BRIT/BSY ? (banksy is british!) Tongue Cool
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:52:32 PM

Haven't heard of BSY before, just took a look and looks like a cool concept/idea.. Big shame about the 10% premine though. Tongue

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:11:43 PM

Ok, our BritCoin Version 2.0.0.0 wallets with Tor network capabilities has been compliled and is currently being tested.  So far everything is going smooth, but we would like to test it a bit more before officially releasing it. Smiley  More to come soon!

longthu

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 11:27:49 PM

Ok, our BritCoin Version 2.0.0.0 wallets with Tor network capabilities has been compliled and is currently being tested.  So far everything is going smooth, but we would like to test it a bit more before officially releasing it. Smiley  More to come soon!
good new  Grin

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 11:44:48 PM

Haven't heard of BSY before, just took a look and looks like a cool concept/idea.. Big shame about the 10% premine though. Tongue

afaik, the premine was used for faucets and bounties and to pay the devs for time and expenses. i am fine with that.
a new dev team took over some days ago and would push it further. it is definitely worth keeping an eye on or two. Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: