Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:59:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT]  (Read 125052 times)
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 09:34:08 AM

it developed into a weird sport nowadays:
watch the dev
nag the dev
curse the dev.

and do nothing else apart from that.

@brit dev: mate, keep going, i like the coin.

cheeeers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:48:21 PM

I agree it's too early to give up on this.  I just think it's better not to promise anything by a certain date if you can't deliver because people then don't take anything you say seriously (particularly if it isn't followed up by a reasonable explanation).  I think it is always best to under-promise and over-deliver.
will7am (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 973

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:41:38 PM

New BritCoin v2.0.0.0 (Tor network) wallets are ready to download:

Windows : https://mega.co.nz/#!tYgHCSiK!t2WvARnzQu2PFu_xrkFrQ7xpFdQxNbK4lZQKEfCrl78

OSx : https://mega.co.nz/#!ddxUXZpZ!GRs20pd4GiDsC3kbV9ap6RVWiCMjqHQedBBRQvfE5Lo

Soruce : https://github.com/Brit-Coin/britcoin-tor

Sorry for the delay, had some things I had to take care of yesterday which is why it wasn't done yesterday.

Right now it would be cool if you update to the new version 2.0.0.0 BritCoin wallets for me and let me know if everything works ok.  It may take a bit of time to synch due to the Tor network being new, but after some time everything should be running smooth as eggs.

The 'phase 2' or relaunch of BritCoin will be happening soon, with a new direction and hopefully growth in the adoption of BritCoin throughout the UK.

More to come! Smiley

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:42:12 PM

Windows : https://mega.co.nz/#!tYgHCSiK!t2WvARnzQu2PFu_xrkFrQ7xpFdQxNbK4lZQKEfCrl78

Sorry for the delay, had some things I had to take care of yesterday which is why it wasn't done yesterday.

Right now it would be cool if you update to the new version 2.0.0.0 BritCoin wallets for me and let me know if everything works ok.  It may take a bit of time to synch due to the Tor network being new, but after some time everything should be running smooth as eggs.

The 'phase 2' or relaunch of BritCoin will be happening soon, with a new direction and hopefully growth in the adoption of BritCoin throughout the UK.

More to come! Smiley

+1

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:46:45 PM

Right now it would be cool if you update to the new version 2.0.0.0 BritCoin wallets for me and let me know if everything works ok.  It may take a bit of time to synch due to the Tor network being new, but after some time everything should be running smooth as eggs.

More to come! Smiley
Nice. Looks good.

longthu

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 04:59:38 AM

More to come! Smiley
k i believe you before you or delays in release time, right now status updates quickly and they should create one new theard to introduce the bridge not it, now we've got almost full features of the copper coin now tor, mobile wallet, well I think now that the market has a role to play more games then this coin where's it going to $ 5, $ 10 woo it's great to stay there, dev try to we are a very small one more way

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:25:48 AM

More to come! Smiley
k i believe you before you or delays in release time, right now status updates quickly and they should create one new theard to introduce the bridge not it, now we've got almost full features of the copper coin now tor, mobile wallet, well I think now that the market has a role to play more games then this coin where's it going to $ 5, $ 10 woo it's great to stay there, dev try to we are a very small one more way

Why stop at $10? Why not $50, $100... what the heck a round $1,000... to start?

Amazing, simply amazing...
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 11:19:29 AM

More to come! Smiley
Nice. Looks good.

Yes, it does...but there's an odd quirk. When I hover over the network-connections icon, I get "1 active connection to BritCoin Network". I take it I'm seeing "Proof of TOR". Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

penambang

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 12:36:54 PM

My wallet suddenly stop working now Huh

longthu

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 03:44:18 PM

i run Grin

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
will7am (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 973

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:46:19 PM

You need to open C:\Users\Will7am\AppData\Roaming\BritCoin\ (replace will7am with your username) then delete blk0001.dat and restart the wallet. Smiley

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 10:33:42 PM

You need to open C:\Users\Will7am\AppData\Roaming\BritCoin\ (replace will7am with your username) then delete blk0001.dat and restart the wallet. Smiley

Now I'm guessing here, but did that assertion fail meant that the client couldn't latch on to the particular genesis block in the blk001.dat file that had to be deleted? Asking out of interest in the innards. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

longthu

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 01:06:30 PM

tor tor Grin

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
penambang

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 07:29:13 PM

1 active connection to BritCoin Network  Huh
I'm also only get 1 connection on my linux vps daemon and bunch of:
Code:
tor: exit policy
nemirko

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

IF you want THEN you can !!!

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:10:14 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 11:45:14 PM by nemirko

I have the same problem with wallet lunch...

View Screen Capture

What to do?

and what i need to save from my old wallet when I reinstall windows on computer?
rghmodz

Activity: 625

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:44:25 AM

View Screen Capture

What to do?

and what i need to save from my old wallet when I reinstall windows on computer?
Do this
You need to make a backup of wallet.dat that is in the same folder as above.

nemirko

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

IF you want THEN you can !!!

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:24:47 PM

View Screen Capture

What to do?

Do this
You need to make a backup of wallet.dat that is in the same folder as above.

but you see that blk0001.dat file is allready deleted and there are the same problem...look at the picture there is no blk0001.dat in that directory ( delete it )  and problem is still there...

I run same wallet on win 7 64 bit and it start normal but on this XP it won't start...
longthu

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 04:38:27 PM

???why such a good coin unnoticed until it is so right Huh Huh

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
jcksteve

Activity: 830

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:03:39 AM

I think this COMMUNITY have problem with ambitious man..they only need to get FAST profit and GONE.!!!
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:52:52 AM

I think this COMMUNITY have problem with ambitious man..they only need to get FAST profit and GONE.!!!

True !

Well don't worry i have faith in this coin ! Dev will take Britcoin to new extreme Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: