Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing NXT Metals  (Read 541 times)
colin012 (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:14:50 PM

Introducing NXT Metals!

Hey, so I am releasing several metal commodities on the NXT Asset Exchange. The first on released was Aluminum, the next to be released will either be copper or gold (I have both in stock. Smiley). Prices are based on kitcometals.com for industrial metals. I will trade for NXT, BTC, DOGE, or USD. I may also trade for other cryptos at my discretion. If you wish to trade, please contact me a let me know (no mater what crypto you are using). If you have questions, please post them here.

Here is how it works. I collect scrap then I refine it into pure metals and sell it on the exchange. I will store all purchases for free. If you want your metal shipped to you, you must pay the shipping cost and turn in your asset, then I will mail the metal to you. Each asset of industrial metals (Copper, Aluminum, ect.) will represent one pound of metal. Each asset for precious metals will represent one gram of metal.

A note: I am working on building a refining furnace. Once I have it, I will distribute the metal in bullion form. Before then, I will give you an equal amount of scrap and prices will be cut by 10% to compensate. I would recommend holding the asset until I have my refining furnace because then it will be worth more. I will also auction of good pieces of jewelry on the NXT forum rather than scrap them.

On the NXT forum, I have provided updates on how much metal scrap I have in stock, please look it over before submitting asking for more than I have available: https://nxtforum.org/nxt-metals/daily-metal-weight-updates/

Please also visit my website: http://nxtmetals.webs.com/

Thank you. Smiley

NXT Organization Marketing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: