Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 50 USD give away, Introducing Binary Fund EX platform!!  (Read 6081 times)
tnfsmith

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:32:12 AM

Who can shot the fucking man like Rico for me with 1BTC his life. Fucking his him. Rico, you should remember that if I found you out side sure I will gift to you rip in peace with a bullet. remember that.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:51:31 AM

Who can shot the fucking man like Rico for me with 1BTC his life. Fucking his him. Rico, you should remember that if I found you out side sure I will gift to you rip in peace with a bullet. remember that.

You should blame the owner of Binaryfund and not Rico that was just a moderator in the chatroom for what I have read and he was fooled like many others, Violence does not take anywhere. tnfsmisth only fault are who owns binaryfund nobody else.
pepin77

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:47:06 AM

In the thread in Spanish, a user link this article and information on binary fund

http://www.computescotland.com/uk-binaryfund-takes-bitcoin-6944.php

Tedros Mehari director of Technology at BinaryFund

25/07/2013   New Board Member Mr T. Mehari appointed
25/07/2013   New Board Member Mr M. Joseph appointed

Tedros Mehari   
Suite 222 258 Belize Road
Belsize Road
London
England
NW6 4BT

Flat 34 Thompson House
200 Wornington Road
London
England
W10 5RE
tonykay

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 09:37:49 AM

This is pathetic!

Why are you going to give us the money after the take over? if you are decent people you would give us the money now...have you been hacked? and now you are out of money and need to sell to give us the money? Please be honest to us, We are sick tired of your lies!

Please people we can not let these people to run away so easily.

We just want our money back

You need to complain. Not just post on forums. The more people who bring this to their attention the faster it will get resolved.
We should reach out to the UK Citizens Advice Bureau.

https://ssl.datamotion.com/form.aspx?co=3438&frm=citacomplainform&to=flare.fromforms 

We need to talk to the Citizens Advice Bureau . And made them aware on the situation. They could flagged the case "criminal withholding of consumer rights" and passed it on to Trading Standards.

You should contact them direct on 08454 040506 or fill out the form on their website.

Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:00:15 PM

What is funny is this: ''we look forward to fulfilling our commitment of being the best cryptocurrency exchange and service provider around''

Are these people drunk? how can they be the ''best'' when they let all its customer down and people complaining all the time, withdrawal taking 3 days, site full of bugs, no responding to ticket, closing down the site with customer's Fiat and crypto.

These people should work in a Circus!
Parano

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

The whole content written in their domain is pathetic!

I will warn everybody not to join their site once they are open for business, they will not mess around with people again.

Parano

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:04:02 AM

Can binaryfund follow the same fate?

http://www.coindesk.com/police-searching-answers-investigation-hkcex-exchange/

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: