Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:27:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FIRECOIN ~ FIRE ~ FIRST X15 POW/POS ~ LAUNCHED 6/27!  (Read 11740 times)
firecoinx15 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:25:01 PM

We are on the 50 FIRE per block phase! Get in on some premium X15 mining, before PoS starts!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:59:14 PM

Pretty sure this is a CK coin.  (carsen klock)  Don't waste your time guys.

It most likely is a carsen kock coin.  

Another worthless shitcoin with a name like firecoin to get the newbies.  Why firecoin?  Why not TamponCoin or JockStrapCoin?  How about "CanILaunchAnotherShitCoinAndMakeAFewBTCAgainCoin"    

Wow! FireCoin!  

Good coin

I'll mine this

Such innovation

Then the dev posts:

Come on guys lets spread that hash around.  

WE have big plans just wait

blah blah blah

The same scammy pools show up

shitdev gives the exchanges a big chunk of his pre/instamine to get listed that day.  

20 btc worth of trades  after the initial pump and the coin fades away and the shitdev disappears, creates a new account, and does it all over again.    

shitdev pockets maybe 5 btc and thinks he's a big time player.  

Do that enough times and you just might be.

There are enough fools on this board to fall for it over and over again.

The people mining these shitcoins rarely make any profit.  And when you point out instamine or anything like that they get all defensive because they were lucky enough to get in on the instamine and they want so badly for the shit not to stink.  But it still does.  So after spending a bunch of cash on mining hardware that hasn't returned the profit they were supposed to make according to that nifty online mining calculator, they jump from one new coin launch to the next hoping to be in on the next best thing.

I don't have any hope that they'll ever learn.  But hey, it keeps them from mining the coins that are actually worth mining and that makes it easier for me to mine.

They really should create another altcoin subforum  "Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Shitcoins)

Edit:

I wanted to add that these threads for these shitcoins are always populated by new accounts or accounts that have less than twenty posts all controlled by the shitdev.
Perl++

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:09:06 AM

Another worthless shitcoin with a name like firecoin to get the newbies.  Why firecoin?  Why not TamponCoin or JockStrapCoin?  How about "CanILaunchAnotherShitCoinAndMakeAFewBTCAgainCoin"    

Wow! FireCoin!  

Good coin

I'll mine this

Such innovation

Then the dev posts:

blah blah blah

shitdev gives the exchanges a big chunk of his pre/instamine to get listed that day.  

20 btc worth of trades  after the initial pump and the coin fades away and the shitdev disappears, creates a new account, and does it all over again.    

The people mining these shitcoins rarely make any profit.  And when you point out instamine or anything like that they get all defensive because they were lucky enough to get in on the instamine and they want so badly for the shit not to stink.  But it still does.  So after spending a bunch of cash on mining hardware that hasn't returned the profit they were supposed to make according to that nifty online mining calculator, they jump from one new coin launch to the next hoping to be in on the next best thing.

I don't have any hope that they'll ever learn.  But hey, it keeps them from mining the coins that are actually worth mining and that makes it easier for me to mine.

They really should create another altcoin subforum  "Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Shitcoins)

Edit:

I wanted to add that these threads for these shitcoins are always populated by new accounts or accounts that have less than twenty posts all controlled by the shitdev.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/51807407.jpg
xandrino

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:36:19 AM

Wow! FireCoin!  

Good coin

I'll mine this

Such innovation

Then the dev posts:

blah blah blah

That's the whole CK experience right there. Noobs will learn once they get burned a few times. Its just sad those who lose more than they can afford to, in the process. I swear one of these days, sombody is gona put a high velocity beauty mark on CK's forehead. Pissing on people's finances for shits and giggles -- its not conducive to a long and healthy life. Just saying.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:14:39 AM

Wow! FireCoin!  

Good coin

I'll mine this

Such innovation

Then the dev posts:

blah blah blah

Edit:

Well said!
Nice to see someone taking the time to write down all of this, the newbs and the gullible have been warned...
We could set up a bot to autopost this message in other threads.
If only bots could recognize fraud...
firecoinx15 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:25:49 AM

Yea "Carsen Klock" does not work for us, nor is he part of our team. Firecoin is not affiliated in anyway whatsoever.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 03:06:12 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 03:33:50 AM by louiseth1

What is all that fud, with the "scammy pools".

For our part, we simply browse the forum and when we see a new coin, like this one that we spotted on the right time I guess...

No way to tell in 4-5 minutes with these Ninjalaunches what the coin will be like!

I have to say at LEAST this X15 POW/POS is something that wasn't done before, unlike many many many x11 x13 complete clones with no features or nothing new.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 03:22:24 AM

FIRE.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
blaFrog

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:47:47 AM

Wow! FireCoin!  

Good coin

I'll mine this

Such innovation

Then the dev posts:

blah blah blah

Edit:

Did you post ALL this shitcoin messages in every ANN (PRE-ANN) thread in Announcements (Altcoins) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0. I can't seem to find ONE isn't a shitcoin (like you said) in few months.
jarvis

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:03:36 AM

Tweet to Bittrex to get us listed.  Cool
firecoinx15 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:34:49 AM

https://i.imgur.com/9g7fPLN.png

FIRE.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

Added you to the OP! Thanks for the nice looking pool! We have a good amount of pools to choose from now guys! Looking for a Block Explorer! Bounty is 20 FIRE!

For those that are skeptical! Attention! - Firecoin is THE FIRST PoW/PoS X15 algorithm based coin on the market. Firecoin is innovative and we have made sure the code is proper to switch from PoW to PoS, we have seen a lot of coins failing lately with PoS, So Firecoin is your answer and solution to this problem. Firecoin will not break, will not stop, and we will not burn out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: