Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372307 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btcage

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:56:12 AM

marketing plan to promote the coin. Any ideas??

Dont worry PR is PR or call it Guerilliamarketting  Grin
But yes i have a idea!
Look at the history of our coin!
A scammer has created this coin, we invested in it and then he gone and let us alone with the coin, we was about to loose all our money but then Eurbids came and asked if we are agree if he will be the new dev.
We was agree and then Eurbids and the community run this coin.
This old scamcoin has been now one of the most attractive coins ever with the most active dev ever.
I am not good in writing story's but you know that whats happen here is a good story for some news portals.
Its only marketing and how good you are in writing and representing the story.
First i would give it to coindesk and then to other news portals.
What do you think about this idea guys??

It sounds awesome to me. I'll try it. English is not my native language (as you can imagine  Tongue) I'll write it and I post it here, so you can check it. And not a good writter, but maybe working together we can make something interesting...

Sounds good and maybe there is another guy here who has a better English then you and me and can help us.
My wife is German she can help to translate it in German for some German News Portals.

We also should definitely send it to http://www.cryptoarticles.com

They already wrote about the old Korecoin you can read here http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/korecoin-uses-pre-mine-to-repay-miners-after-fork

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eurbids (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:02:19 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 01:16:24 AM by Eurbids

NEWS UPDATE - TIMELINE
-------------------------

Finally we have fix all issues, add TOR for anonymize our connections, and we are ready now for look to the future.

What will happen in the next time.

ZEROCOIN / DARKKORE
I start to understand how we can apply the zerocoin idea to our coin. This code, already present on many coins I think will not work fine. It's old and was only a based idea. If you going to read on the zerocoin website, you can understand that they still to migrate from zerocoin to zerocash code. Zerocash will going to work on the Bitcoin 0.9.1 wallet, because in this wallet version the Bitcoin developers have implemented a new Chains management. The new Bitcoin is able to manage many Chains in the some time, with the same wallet software. This new feature permit to zerocash to work properly : Bitcoin going in main chain, zerocash going to an alternative chain. When need they will merge the TXs of this two chain. But they have not finish to devel this.

KoreCoin don't have very much interesting about zerocash, at first because our wallet is not ready for be 0.9.1 base. It's really a very big work for migrate, because we have to rewrite half of the code.

I've find a good alternative solution, based from zerocoin idea, that we will calling DarkKore. Where Dark don't come from DarkCoin, but come from DarkNet. We are already, with TOR, in the DarkNet, and the new feature, zerocoin based, it very much similar. This feature will send transactions "in the dark", under the normal chain, and convert the coins when owner will want (like two pocket, one normal and one hidden).

I've already start to write something, I will continue to update the thread as I have news.

MIXING SERVICE
All know already about the mixing service. This feature is now in parking, but I will finish soon. I've find a good script for mix coin simple I start to test it during this week, and I hope I will able to activate it at last for next monday.

Next step after start the Mixing will be to have many mixing nodes for give much more anonymity to the coin's origin.

NEW WALLET TABS
I want to add some features, new tabs in the wallets, like AnonymousChat, Exchange API access, maybe a VoiP Phone builtin for call and videocall point directly to the address Tongue I've a large experience in the VoIP market.

ANDROID and IOS CLIENT
I've indagate a little about the mobile wallets, and all told me that don't exist for now a wallet that support the PoS coin. This happen because PoS need to have access to the full chain, and not only to the headers like PoW (and of course we cannot download all blockchain into a little memory like a phone).

But I think that we can centralize the blockchain (like MultiBit and Electrum for Bitcoin) where client connect to remote nodes and read the chain directly from there, without download it.

I think it will be a very good opportunity for come to be much more big. I plan to start to look about it after the DarkKore and the Mixing features.

For now is all, but all new ideas and suggests are always welcome.

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:13:56 AM

WTB 0.25 worth of KORE, somebody sell? thanks

Sure- I got ya.  Give me you're address.
 -DEV- LOOK at the market- I can't believe it!
 You rule!

And it's only the start... trust me Wink

I Just sent you 98.8 KORE to KBGcVYkCAGT1xVHAim86F6Zz53Y5dEka5W.
  Thank-You so much for all of your hard work.

Thank you Wink
btcage

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:21:11 AM

DARKKORE sounds amazing Dev!
And the news keeps Kore to the MoooooooN
                                                     MoooooooooooooooooN

I have a problem more on bitrex. I try to whitdraw my funds to my korewallet but "INSUFFICENT_FUNDS" shows up all the time??
I have funds and i tip the funds i can see on the market but this fucking shit shows up Sad
does someone had the same problem and now what to do?

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:25:18 AM

MoooooooooooooooooN

I have a problem more on bitrex. I try to whitdraw my funds to my korewallet but "INSUFFICENT_FUNDS" shows up all the time??
I have funds and i tip the funds i can see on the market but this fucking shit shows up Sad

I've withdraw coins that I've buy today without problems. Write to the support Wink
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:36:44 AM

NEWS UPDATE - TIMELINE
-------------------------

Finally we have fix all issues, add TOR for anonymize our connections, and we are ready now for look to the future.

What will happen in the next time.

ZEROCOIN / DARKKORE
I start to understand how we can apply the zerocoin idea to our coin. This code, already present on many coins I think will not work fine. It's old and was only a based idea. If you going to read on the zerocoin website, you can understand that they still to migrate from zerocoin to zerocash code. Zerocash will going to work on the Bitcoin 0.9.1 wallet, because in this wallet version the Bitcoin developers have implemented a new Chains management. The new Bitcoin is able to manage many Chains in the some time, with the same wallet software. This new feature permit to zerocash to work properly : Bitcoin going in main chain, zerocash going to an alternative chain. When need they will merge the TXs of this two chain. But they have not finish to devel this.

KoreCoin don't have very much interesting about zerocash, at first because our wallet is not ready for be 0.9.1 base. It's really a very big work for migrate, because we have to rewrite half of the code.

I've find a good alternative solution, based from zerocoin idea, that we will calling DarkKore. Where Dark don't come from DarkCoin, but come from DarkNet. We are already, with TOR, in the DarkNet, and the new feature, zerocoin based, it very much similar. This feature will send transactions "in the dark", under the normal chain, and convert the coins when owner will want (like two pocket, one normal and one hidden).

I've already start to write something, I will continue to update the thread as I have news.

MIXING SERVICE
All know already about the mixing service. This feature is now in parking, but I will finish soon. I've find a good script for mix coin simple I start to test it during this week, and I hope I will able to activate it at last for next monday.

Next step after start the Mixing will be to have many mixing nodes for give much more anonymity to the coin's origin.

NEW WALLET TABS
I want to add some features, new tabs in the wallets, like AnonymousChat, Exchange API access, maybe a VoiP Phone builtin for call and videocall point directly to the address Tongue I've a large experience in the VoIP market.

ANDROID and IOS CLIENT
I've indagate a little about the mobile wallets, and all told me that don't exist for now a wallet that support the PoS coin. This happen because PoS need to have access to the full chain, and not only to the headers like PoW (and of course we cannot download all blockchain into a little memory like a phone).

But I think that we can centralize the blockchain (like MultiBit and Electrum for Bitcoin) where client connect to remote nodes and read the chain directly from there, without download it.

I think it will be a very good opportunity for come to be much more big. I plan to start to look about it after the DarkKore and the Mixing features.

For now is all, but all new ideas and suggests are always welcome.

btcage

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:52:15 AM

MoooooooooooooooooN

I've withdraw coins that I've buy today without problems. Write to the support Wink

Done Dev waiting for answer now!

Jesus the new futures With Darkkore and voip and all the other futures you planed to create is huge and will take all people who had trust in you to the moooooon.
See you on Bahamas bro Cool

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:45:44 AM

Dev,

Spanish thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=680140.new#new
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:47:19 AM

Thank you, I going to add it on fist post. Wink
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:09:31 AM

would it be possible to add the news update timeline added to the op as well?

will better educate and update newcomers and anyone else
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:13:52 AM

would it be possible to add the news update timeline added to the op as well?

will better educate and update newcomers and anyone else

Agree. Done Wink
btcage

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:15:06 AM

Mac OSX Wallet installed and synchronized, my coins from Bittrex are also on it.
Whats about Stakeing does it stake automatically if computer is on and wallet is online or must i do anything?

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:16:27 AM

Mac OSX Wallet installed and synchronized, my coins from Bittrex are also on it.
Whats about Stakeing does it stake automatically if computer is on and wallet is online or must i do anything?

Must to have coins on the wallet (max 50k for every address) and unlock it (for staking only) and.. wait Smiley
btcage

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:33:30 AM

Must to have coins on the wallet (max 50k for every address) and unlock it (for staking only) and.. wait Smiley

Yesss it works first 1.5 coin staked.
I had first all coins in one address and then i created two other addresses on my same wallet and split the coins to 3 addresses is that ok ?

penambang

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 03:49:06 AM

Wallet are not change yet. I still to work to a new version, and I hope to release a first new today or tomorrow at late.

Blockexplorer still to re-sync now, I need it for track the premine and ban the addresses.

Also I still to fix some issues and start an alpha-release for the anonimizer feature.

Is this already done? How do you ban it?
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:56:06 AM

Yesss it works first 1.5 coin staked.
I had first all coins in one address and then i created two other addresses on my same wallet and split the coins to 3 addresses is that ok ?

Yesssssss

too much wallets....  Wink

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:21:57 AM

Dev,

is the http://explorer.korecoin.org/toprich updated?

Thanks!!

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:18:13 AM

We are already launched Smiley
ElliottHe

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:20:25 AM

I will do Chinese version in my tonight.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:30:30 AM

I will do Chinese version in my tonight.

Great ! Thank you Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: