Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372307 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:51:42 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 06:42:53 PM by peer2peer360

NEWS UPDATE - TIMELINE
-------------------------

Finally we have fix all issues, add TOR for anonymize our connections, and we are ready now for look to the future.

What will happen in the next time.

ZEROCOIN / DARKKORE
I start to understand how we can apply the zerocoin idea to our coin. This code, already present on many coins I think will not work fine. It's old and was only a based idea. If you going to read on the zerocoin website, you can understand that they still to migrate from zerocoin to zerocash code. Zerocash will going to work on the Bitcoin 0.9.1 wallet, because in this wallet version the Bitcoin developers have implemented a new Chains management. The new Bitcoin is able to manage many Chains in the some time, with the same wallet software. This new feature permit to zerocash to work properly : Bitcoin going in main chain, zerocash going to an alternative chain. When need they will merge the TXs of this two chain. But they have not finish to devel this.

KoreCoin don't have very much interesting about zerocash, at first because our wallet is not ready for be 0.9.1 base. It's really a very big work for migrate, because we have to rewrite half of the code.

I've find a good alternative solution, based from zerocoin idea, that we will calling DarkKore. Where Dark don't come from DarkCoin, but come from DarkNet. We are already, with TOR, in the DarkNet, and the new feature, zerocoin based, it very much similar. This feature will send transactions "in the dark", under the normal chain, and convert the coins when owner will want (like two pocket, one normal and one hidden).

I've already start to write something, I will continue to update the thread as I have news.

MIXING SERVICE
All know already about the mixing service. This feature is now in parking, but I will finish soon. I've find a good script for mix coin simple I start to test it during this week, and I hope I will able to activate it at last for next monday.

Next step after start the Mixing will be to have many mixing nodes for give much more anonymity to the coin's origin.

NEW WALLET TABS
I want to add some features, new tabs in the wallets, like AnonymousChat, Exchange API access, maybe a VoiP Phone builtin for call and videocall point directly to the address Tongue I've a large experience in the VoIP market.

ANDROID and IOS CLIENT
I've indagate a little about the mobile wallets, and all told me that don't exist for now a wallet that support the PoS coin. This happen because PoS need to have access to the full chain, and not only to the headers like PoW (and of course we cannot download all blockchain into a little memory like a phone).

But I think that we can centralize the blockchain (like MultiBit and Electrum for Bitcoin) where client connect to remote nodes and read the chain directly from there, without download it.

I think it will be a very good opportunity for come to be much more big. I plan to start to look about it after the DarkKore and the Mixing features.

For now is all, but all new ideas and suggests are always welcome.

Greetings,

" There's nothing that exist in this world without
it first being perceived as a thought".

All visions have to start from somewhere.

Kore Dev has surpass the expectation
of many investors thus far.

With Just a week ago who knew Kore would begin a new course?

On a Road to Recovery.

As The chief Dev Eurbids had already
implemented Anon feature / Tor embedded just
within a very short time frame of taking over
has recieved alot of attention from other
New Crypto investors evidence of the recent price rise

Simply put.

KORE: 1st POS X13 100% Anon/ Tor embedded Coin.

This may just be the beginning of
 a new Era of innovative Wallet technologies

Lead kore Dev Eurbids has spoken about experience
with VOIP Technology big plans are in the works for
KORE to implement it within its wallet very soon.

Let's imagine that your Kore wallet lets you
make/place video calls / VOIP phone calls straight
To an btc address or any crypto address
for that matter (pay/send/receive)

If this is possible, & KORE is first to the crypto market
with a wallet that Let's you make
anon video calls & anon phone
to any btc or altcoin address has the potential to become
The most popular or top rated & used wallet of all time
And the possibility of ranking within
The Top 10 on coinmarketcap

Kore 1.2 million coin supply has the perfect opportunity
to take the crypto community By storm with
its promising...

Anon chat, VOIP video & phone call wallet innovation

The first crypto currency that lets you make
a calls to btc address &/ or any altcoin
Address May just have a product that
could change how we do business in the future.

Best regards
Peer2peer360

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
penambang

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 09:54:55 AM

Wallet are not change yet. I still to work to a new version, and I hope to release a first new today or tomorrow at late.

Blockexplorer still to re-sync now, I need it for track the premine and ban the addresses.

Also I still to fix some issues and start an alpha-release for the anonimizer feature.

Is this already done? How do you ban it?
just curious...
Eurbids (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:59:07 AM

Wallet are not change yet. I still to work to a new version, and I hope to release a first new today or tomorrow at late.

Blockexplorer still to re-sync now, I need it for track the premine and ban the addresses.

Also I still to fix some issues and start an alpha-release for the anonimizer feature.

Is this already done? How do you ban it?
just curious...

I've already wrote about it. I've try to track the premine but lost it in the chain. I'm very much sure that the Dev moved it on Bittrex and sell all before gone.

Pity but is it. And I think it's not really a big problem, he had premine only 80k coins, we have a markup over 1,300k. I hope he selled for cheap and now start to eat the hands Smiley

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:00:30 AM

Yes this is the idea. And it's relative simple to do it  Smiley  I will publish a first beta prototype in the next wallet release Wink
ElliottHe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:23:31 PM

Chinese thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=680534.0

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:11:34 PM

Support this coin!!!!!
Buy Buy Buy and hold.
btcage

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:51:30 PM

Mac OSX Wallet installed and synchronized, my coins from Bittrex are also on it.
Whats about Stakeing does it stake automatically if computer is on and wallet is online or must i do anything?

Must to have coins on the wallet (max 50k for every address) and unlock it (for staking only) and.. wait Smiley

Dev,

is the http://explorer.korecoin.org/toprich updated?

Thanks!!

YES its ubdated Grin and i love it to see on which place i am Grin
But intern transaktions from the same wallet to diferent addresses doesnt show up i see. My coins are all still on the same address?

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:55:14 PM

Mac OSX Wallet installed and synchronized, my coins from Bittrex are also on it.
Whats about Stakeing does it stake automatically if computer is on and wallet is online or must i do anything?

Must to have coins on the wallet (max 50k for every address) and unlock it (for staking only) and.. wait Smiley

Dev,

Thanks!!

But intern transaktions from the same wallet to diferent addresses doesnt show up i see. My coins are all still on the same address?

No no, it's not updated. Stands back of 10k blocks yet. When and if I find time I will update the import script for take blocks from the LevelDB instead RPC Wink

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:56:49 PM

Dev,

Thanks!!

No no, it's not updated. Stands back of 10k blocks yet. When and if I find time I will update the import script for take blocks from the LevelDB instead RPC Wink

Thanks!!
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:47:49 PM

coin is taking a beating right now maybe that premine is still out there? anyways im dumping a small percentage of my naut to fund a buy will push it up a lil later today  Grin  get ready

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 06:01:37 PM

It doesnt matter:)  We are trying to build one bigger coin history page with calendar and all specs ... and everything. So even older coins can be usefull later on:)

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:03:36 PM

coin is taking a beating right now maybe that premine is still out there?

Don't need to be SherlockHolmes for track the premine. It's first 50 blocks, go you and look yourself.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:35:29 PM

Dev,

Thanks!!

I see...

Grin Grin

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:39:12 PM

anyways im dumping a small percentage of my naut to fund a buy will push it up a lil later today  Grin  get ready

Please can you sell a little bit more???

Grin Grin
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:54:00 PM

anyways im dumping a small percentage of my naut to fund a buy will push it up a lil later today  Grin  get ready

Grin Grin

id love to but this is gambling and naut is a sure thing. I never sell a sure thing for a gamble, but i want this coin to moon.

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:00:00 PM

Grin Grin

id love to but this is gambling and naut is a sure thing. I never sell a sure thing for a gamble, but i want this coin to moon.

Grin Grin
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:02:15 PM

Yes i have unzip it... is it 64-bit?
I'm using 32-bit, maybe that's the problem?

Yes, it's 64bit

Can you build an 32-bit version too please?
Many Linux users will be thankful to you.

Smiley

I'm not very much sure that it will be compiled in 32bit, but I will try

Linux 32bit on first post Wink

atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:14:16 PM

WTB @4.5K Satoshis

Up to 3 BTC.

Serious buyer, send PM.
btcage

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:31:32 AM

NEWS UPDATE - TIMELINE
-------------------------

Finally we have fix all issues, add TOR for anonymize our connections, and we are ready now for look to the future.

What will happen in the next time.

ZEROCOIN / DARKKORE
I start to understand how we can apply the zerocoin idea to our coin. This code, already present on many coins I think will not work fine. It's old and was only a based idea. If you going to read on the zerocoin website, you can understand that they still to migrate from zerocoin to zerocash code. Zerocash will going to work on the Bitcoin 0.9.1 wallet, because in this wallet version the Bitcoin developers have implemented a new Chains management. The new Bitcoin is able to manage many Chains in the some time, with the same wallet software. This new feature permit to zerocash to work properly : Bitcoin going in main chain, zerocash going to an alternative chain. When need they will merge the TXs of this two chain. But they have not finish to devel this.

KoreCoin don't have very much interesting about zerocash, at first because our wallet is not ready for be 0.9.1 base. It's really a very big work for migrate, because we have to rewrite half of the code.

I've find a good alternative solution, based from zerocoin idea, that we will calling DarkKore. Where Dark don't come from DarkCoin, but come from DarkNet. We are already, with TOR, in the DarkNet, and the new feature, zerocoin based, it very much similar. This feature will send transactions "in the dark", under the normal chain, and convert the coins when owner will want (like two pocket, one normal and one hidden).

I've already start to write something, I will continue to update the thread as I have news.

MIXING SERVICE
All know already about the mixing service. This feature is now in parking, but I will finish soon. I've find a good script for mix coin simple I start to test it during this week, and I hope I will able to activate it at last for next monday.

Next step after start the Mixing will be to have many mixing nodes for give much more anonymity to the coin's origin.

NEW WALLET TABS
I want to add some features, new tabs in the wallets, like AnonymousChat, Exchange API access, maybe a VoiP Phone builtin for call and videocall point directly to the address Tongue I've a large experience in the VoIP market.

ANDROID and IOS CLIENT
I've indagate a little about the mobile wallets, and all told me that don't exist for now a wallet that support the PoS coin. This happen because PoS need to have access to the full chain, and not only to the headers like PoW (and of course we cannot download all blockchain into a little memory like a phone).

But I think that we can centralize the blockchain (like MultiBit and Electrum for Bitcoin) where client connect to remote nodes and read the chain directly from there, without download it.

I think it will be a very good opportunity for come to be much more big. I plan to start to look about it after the DarkKore and the Mixing features.

For now is all, but all new ideas and suggests are always welcome.

Greetings,

" There's nothing that exist in this world without
it first being perceived as a thought".

All visions have to start from somewhere.

Kore Dev has surpass the expectation
of many investors thus far.

With Just a week ago who knew Kore would begin a new course?

On a Road to Recovery.

As The chief Dev Eurbids had already
implemented Anon feature / Tor embedded just
within a very short time frame of taking over
has recieved alot of attention from other
New Crypto investors evidence of the recent price rise

Simply put.

KORE: 1st POS X13 100% Anon/ Tor embedded Coin.

This may just be the beginning of
 a new Era of innovative Wallet technologies

Lead kore Dev Eurbids has spoken about experience
with VOIP Technology big plans are in the works for
KORE to implement it within its wallet very soon.

Let's imagine that your Kore wallet lets you
make/place video calls / VOIP phone calls straight
To an btc address or any crypto address
for that matter (pay/send/receive)

If this is possible, & KORE is first to the crypto market
with a wallet that Let's you make
anon video calls & anon phone
to any btc or altcoin address has the potential to become
The most popular or top rated & used wallet of all time
And the possibility of ranking within
The Top 10 on coinmarketcap

Kore 1.2 million coin supply has the perfect opportunity
to take the crypto community By storm with
its promising...

Best regards
Korecoin Community

Hey good job bro,
I have send it to

http://coindesk.com
http://bitcoinviews.com
http://bitcoinmalaysia.com/
http://www.coinspeaker.com/
I also add the community link on the email
Please check also our Forum up https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.0

hopefully they will add it soon.
there are a lot of other sites but i didn't found a contact button or email address, maybe someone of you can help or send it to other news sites?
On coinmarketcap.com you can add also advertisement, you have to pay for it but i think if we rise some donations for this kind of job we can buy some good advertisement in many sites?

btcage

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:08:07 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 02:38:40 AM by btcage

2 Important NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!  PLEASE READ

1. I got some news guys i think all the sites i emailed the report to them except of coindesk.com is for money.
And i found this site

http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/product/press-release-publication-on-the-bitcoin-news-network/
Press Release publication on 9 leading Bitcoin News sites!

฿1.1000

This is exactley what we need!
For 1.1 BTC we can show up on all this sites:

The Bitcoin News – http://TheBitcoinNews.co.uk

Crypto Articles – http://www.CryptoArticles.com

Bitcoin Views – http://BitcoinViews.com

Crypto Biz Magazine – http://CryptoBizMagazine.com

Coin Speaker – http://www.CoinSpeaker.com

Bitcoin Warrior – http://BitcoinWarrior.net

Bitcoinist – http://Bitcoinist.net

Coins Source – http://www.CoinsSource.com

Coin Report – http://CoinReport.net

So lets rise money guys i will pay 0.1 BTC who is with me??

2. I Chated with the co funder T.K Hamed and Barry From  www.coinssource.com
Dev please read
Guest Tricia is me  Grin

Guest Garry

as long as you dont try and shoot me were cool
03:44Tk Hamed

Verimarket is starting to reignite

As we tweeted a few days ago.
03:52Guest Tricia

do not shut guys buy korecoin on bittrex.com and make x100 win https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.new#new
03:53Guest Tricia

shoot*
03:53Tk Hamed

Appreciate that

and i promise i won't shoot Smiley
03:58Guest Tricia

thank you Smiley
03:58Guest Tricia

hey Hamed nice to see you here you are the co founder of this site?
03:59Tk Hamed

Hello, its nice seeing you aswell here! I'm the founder of Coins Source
04:00Guest Tricia

Thats cool So let me tel you something verry interesting about about our core Korecoin Please take too minute and read this text on the forum
04:01Guest Tricia

it can be revolutionary for crypto curency
04:02Tk Hamed

Not a problem, i'm watching
04:02Guest Tricia

its the 9th threat on this site https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.540
04:03Tk Hamed

May i ask if your inolved with the Kore Team?
04:04Guest Tricia

yes i am
04:04Tk Hamed

I see, that's good to hear
04:04Guest Tricia

after the old dev scamed us and a dev from the comunity taked control about the coin i supported him financial
04:05Guest Tricia

now the korecoin is running by the community
04:05Guest Tricia

Eurbirds is the new DEv
04:06Guest Garry

hi
04:06Tk Hamed

I see
04:08Barry

what is the focus of Korecoin?
04:08Guest Garry

taking ur money Smiley

lolololol
04:09Guest Tricia

hello barry please read the link pth trade i have posted to Hamed
04:09Guest Tricia

hahaha
04:10Guest Tricia

Hammed how can we get a relationship together ?
04:11Tk Hamed

We can go out to diner sometime?

We will look into Korecoin
04:11Guest Tricia

LooooooooooooL
04:11Tk Hamed

Please submit the coin here also : www.coinssource.com/submit-a-coin
04:12Guest Tricia

Ok if there is anything we can do visit our threat on bitcointalk.I will send the link to our dev.
04:13Tk Hamed

Not a problem, we will review your submission and being the review process

And notify you when it has been completed.
04:13Guest Tricia

Ok thank you are you interested to publish our report about the coin?
04:14Tk Hamed

We will examine kore further, i will run it by my editors.
04:15Guest Tricia

Thank you very much dear Frieds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: