Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372307 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mikelitoris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:09:11 AM

mobile wallet would be great, i don't use computer often, so all of my pos coins "live" on exchange.

maybe something that works on android but can download onto sd card from pc to not use too much data? i dunno. . but it would be cool  Wink

6561742061206469636b

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:31:47 PM

Voted coins get killed on MintPal. Ninja listings are best, once the coin gets good volume which will come after releases. Is there a roadmap and ETAs on the feature releases? Whts the future hold after the Voip system implementation?

Good points.

Most of us know that BUT KORE has very Promising Innovation and more to come.

In my post I made clear it was not to pump KORE.

There is no way the Voting Process will get KORE listed Before the wallet VOIP is completed
so it makes perfect sense to VOTE NOW to build the Community and support needed behind KORE so
when KORE is Ready we will be well on our way in the Voting Process so please support the Voting IF you feel so Inclined.

Hope that clears things up for you.
 Smiley

Voted coins get killed on MintPal

Yep, generally voted coins get killed on MintPal regardless of how 'innovative' they are. But the hype before being added to MintPal generally results in a nice pump.

Greetings,

through observation from past experiences on Coins being added to Mintpal

through the voting process has done exactly what...

A - attracts P & D herd mentality . some never recover

B -  attraction of whales (manipulation starts)

C - Loss investors confidence as a long term viable currency

- OR -

D - ALL the above

If anyone has time to go back do a search on all coins being
Added to mintpal through the voting process exactly how many  good
Coins never quite recovered??

what could this tell us, & what could we learn from this?

Best regards
Peer2Peer360
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:48:13 PM

I like what the new dev is doing with Kore. It's great to see a coin brought back with features and overall utility. Keep up the good work Eurbids!

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:58:23 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 02:14:09 PM by MikeMike

Voted coins get killed on MintPal. Ninja listings are best, once the coin gets good volume which will come after releases. Is there a roadmap and ETAs on the feature releases? Whts the future hold after the Voip system implementation?

Good points.

There is no way the Voting Process will get KORE listed Before the wallet VOIP is completed
so it makes perfect sense to VOTE NOW to build the Community and support needed behind KORE so
when KORE is Ready we will be well on our way in the Voting Process so please support the Voting IF you feel so Inclined.

Smiley

Yep, generally voted coins get killed on MintPal regardless of how 'innovative' they are. But the hype before being added to MintPal generally results in a nice pump.

Greetings,

- OR -

D - ALL the above

Added to mintpal through the voting process exactly how many  good

Best regards
Peer2Peer360

First, I highly Respect you, your experience and views as fellow KORE Investor...

You make some valid points BUT Pumper, Dumpers, Manipulators and
the like will ride any coin getting visibility and acceptance.
It's just a part of life.

I'm against solely having KORE listed by the Voting Process Alone
and from day one concentrated on it's Features and platforms to come
as the sole reason to have Community Action for KORE.

Some people can't do much to support a coin.
Why take such a simple thing away from them that actually could do some good.
Other People voting on coins see KORE moving up and may look into what KORE is about and research it.
It's about Exposure.

burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:17:54 PM

Good points.

Smiley

Greetings,

- OR -

D - ALL the above

Best regards
Peer2Peer360

First, I highly Respect you, your experience and views as fellow KORE Investor...

Other People voting on coins see KORE moving up and may look into what KORE is about and research it.
It's about Exposure.

Do you really think exposure is what this coin is missing? Perhaps it is not doing so well for other reasons? Maybe this coin needs something else? I'll let you figure it out because if I tell you directly, you will simply ignore me.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
Azure

Activity: 475

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:41:13 PM

KoreCoin's simply the best thing since sliced cheese.
 Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Keep up the awesome work, team KoreCoin.
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:08:17 PM

Good points.

Smiley

Greetings,

- OR -

D - ALL the above

Best regards
Peer2Peer360

It's about Exposure.

Do you really think exposure is what this coin is missing? Perhaps it is not doing so well for other reasons? Maybe this coin needs something else? I'll let you figure it out because if I tell you directly, you will simply ignore me.

Here's another one of your quotes in the PM's to me:
This should explain it AND that you ALREADY Informed me of your views and concerns.
Let alone I Respect and Trust the DEV will come through with much awesome tech to come...
which you also knew.

Quote Below:

"Thanks for your response,

It all sounds good, I'll vote a few times but twice an hour is asking too much. As a potential investor, I would like to know what plans the dev has for KoreCoin in the future (as will all other investors). Whether or not those plans are met means nothing. The potential of a coin is an excellent way to generate hype, its exactly what the old scammer dev did.

You mention anonymity, but you see, it has already been done. Bytecoin (BCN) is the truly anonymous cryptocurrency and doesn't use anonymity as a tool for pumping and dumping. I'm pretty sure Tor (which is what Kore uses) isn't very secure when compared to I2P (Which is what Bytecoin and its forks such as Monero uses). The Monero community are very aggressive so don't even bother competing with them.

KoreCoin needs a clear slogan because I still don't see what it provides that other coins do not. Anonymity is just a tool for a pump and dump at this point as people who ACTUALLY need anonymity would use Bytecoin or its forks. Is KoreCoin a coin that takes features from other successful coins and puts it all into one coin? What is the point of KoreCoin?

Also I'm interested, why do you support KoreCoin so much?

Cheers"

You also know this DEV is about the Tech.
Not flashy logo and BS promises and lies we hear from other DEV'S
Like TOR coin and the fact they are promoting ZEROCOIN which they KNOW does not work.
The DEV mentions this in the main page.
But that's another quote and I just don't have enough time nor room for ya...
But I will leave you with one word the DEV said:

"Ferrari"

Nice finish haha. Man you know what the point of a private message is right? its supposed to be private Wink I don't feel like arguing either and I've said all I've needed to say in this thread. The POS staking on phones would be a cool feature and judging by the devs lack of response, it may be a possibility. I'll be keeping an eye out on Kore as always.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:13:54 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 05:43:09 PM by MikeMike

Good points.

Smiley

Greetings,

- OR -

D - ALL the above

Best regards
Peer2Peer360

It's about Exposure.

This should explain it AND that you ALREADY Informed me of your views and concerns.
Let alone I Respect and Trust the DEV will come through with much awesome tech to come...
which you also knew.

Quote Below:

It all sounds good, I'll vote a few times but twice an hour is asking too much. As a potential investor, I would like to know what plans the dev has for KoreCoin in the future (as will all other investors). Whether or not those plans are met means nothing. The potential of a coin is an excellent way to generate hype, its exactly what the old scammer dev did.

You mention anonymity, but you see, it has already been done. Bytecoin (BCN) is the truly anonymous cryptocurrency and doesn't use anonymity as a tool for pumping and dumping. I'm pretty sure Tor (which is what Kore uses) isn't very secure when compared to I2P (Which is what Bytecoin and its forks such as Monero uses). The Monero community are very aggressive so don't even bother competing with them.

KoreCoin needs a clear slogan because I still don't see what it provides that other coins do not. Anonymity is just a tool for a pump and dump at this point as people who ACTUALLY need anonymity would use Bytecoin or its forks. Is KoreCoin a coin that takes features from other successful coins and puts it all into one coin? What is the point of KoreCoin?

Cheers"

Like TOR coin and the fact they are promoting ZEROCOIN which they KNOW does not work.

"Ferrari"

Nice finish haha. Man you know what the point of a private message is right? its supposed to be private Wink I don't feel like arguing either and I've said all I've needed to say in this thread. The POS staking on phones would be a cool feature and judging by the devs lack of response, it may be a possibility. I'll be keeping an eye out on Kore as always.

Thanks for your civil reply.
It is appreciated and respected.

I apologize for the PM on the main thread but
we play by different rules and you left me no recourse.

IF you have some cool Ideas for ANON Coin tech... KORE, please PM the DEV.
He's the Right Man for the Job.

I think you are finally "Getting" the DEV and may therefore
come to realize why people are supporting KORE.

Best...

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:44:28 PM

Good points.

Smiley

Greetings,

- OR -

D - ALL the above

Best regards
Peer2Peer360

It's about Exposure.

which you also knew.

Quote Below:

Cheers"

"Ferrari"

In closing I think you are finally "Getting" the DEV and may therefore

Best...

Sorry, I was in a bitter mood before. I've always understood the dev, but I feel like sometimes he is putting his talents to waste. Also would just like to post this:

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/11343631.Over_600_paedophiles_arrested_in_huge_crackdown/

NCA deputy director general Phil Gormley said the crackdown, the biggest ever operation of its kind, involved alleged paedophiles who used the so-called ''dark web'' as well as traditional internet access.

The ''dark web'' is internet content that is not listed by normal search engines. Users will often use payment methods such as virtual currencies to help avoid detection.

Seems like Tor is not the way to go for anonymity.

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:50:03 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 06:36:56 PM by MikeMike

Good points.

Smiley

Greetings,

- OR -

D - ALL the above

Best regards
Peer2Peer360

It's about Exposure.

which you also knew.

Quote Below:

Cheers"

"Ferrari"

In closing I think you are finally "Getting" the DEV and may therefore

Best...

Sorry, I was in a bitter mood before. I've always understood the dev, but I feel like sometimes he is putting his talents to waste. Also would just like to post this:

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/11343631.Over_600_paedophiles_arrested_in_huge_crackdown/

NCA deputy director general Phil Gormley said the crackdown, the biggest ever operation of its kind, involved alleged paedophiles who used the so-called ''dark web'' as well as traditional internet access.

The ''dark web'' is internet content that is not listed by normal search engines. Users will often use payment methods such as virtual currencies to help avoid detection.

Seems like Tor is not the way to go for anonymity.

I'm more than well aware of where TOR is.
Like I said.
I trust the DEV'S tech and Innovations.
 Wink

BTW- There were a good number of Politicians and Corporate Heads involved that were uncovered.
And I believe a number of banksters. They are all the ones at the center of the most repulsive aspects of these crimes
and some are the same ones who have Instructed the Main Stream Media to put a negative slant toward Crypto Currencies when ever possible.
Funny how the MSM doesn't mention the fact that these Sick Individuals Mainly Use CASH and it's mainly their
usage of it and the normal web that led to their exposure.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:45:03 PM

KoreCoin for 5.000 sat!!!

George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 08:49:23 PM

Thanks for the cheep coins guys!!!   Shocked

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:04:47 PM

Dont buy too much cos with 5.52 btc you move till 27.777 sat!!! This is gonna be awesome  Grin Grin

I dont feel bad anymore for the people dumping the coin. They should have checked the thread....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
George5
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 09:11:20 PM

Dont buy too much cos with 5.52 btc you move till 27.777 sat!!! This is gonna be awesome  Grin Grin

I dont feel bad anymore for the people dumping the coin. They should have checked the thread....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Don't worry, I won't buy all the coins   Wink. But if someone sells me 20-40K KORE@5000sat. I'll be just happy  Grin

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:15:05 PM

Don't worry, I won't buy all the coins   Wink. But if someone sells me 20-40K KORE@5000sat. I'll be just happy  Grin

Dont think that's gonna happen. There is only 35k Kore on the selling side till 27.777 sat!!
George5
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 09:32:49 PM

2 All, Do we really need the OLD thread on bitcointalk? (Google puts it on the first place when I search "KORE")

We are now a new young coin with upcoming new features from a new DEV! Does anybody now how to delete it from the forum?

btcage

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:41:54 PM

2 All, Do we really need the OLD thread on bitcointalk? (Google puts it on the first place when I search "KORE")

We are now a new young coin with upcoming new features from a new DEV! Does anybody now how to delete it from the forum?

Good point !
Maybe we all have to report the old dev or threat ?

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:52:35 AM

Are there any ETAs or at least an organized development Road Map for korecoin?

btcage

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:17:25 AM

Good point !

Agreed.
The old Thread is causing KORE to lose Investors.
We can be thankful for cheap coins though.
 Smiley

True bought some more coins today  Grin
Just sell people come on  Cool
To the mooon

Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:07:42 AM

Good point !

Agreed.
The old Thread is causing KORE to lose Investors.
We can be thankful for cheap coins though.
 Smiley

True bought some more coins today  Grin
Just sell people come on  Cool
To the mooon

Only IF we could see .00000700 again.
That Sir wold be awesome!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
But it seems like it's not going to happen.
 Sad

I think that we'll see 700 sat again. Earlier or later but the price will hit double bottom at this prices. Keep calm and relax

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: