Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] bitfloor supports MtGox Redeemable codes for deposits. [NOT ANYMORE]  (Read 1818 times)
shtylman (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 06:07:28 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2012, 07:55:23 PM by shtylman

Bitfloor users can now deposit funds and start trading instantly using MtGox redeemable codes!

You can redeem a code on your "deposit funds" page and the funds will be reflected on your user overview. Please let support know if you experience any issues and they will be resolved.

We are looking at adding MtGox codes as a withdraw option as well to make it event easier to move funds between the two exchanges!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marked

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 07:23:41 PM

Bitfloor users can now deposit funds and start trading instantly using MtGox redeemable codes!

Good, another one to add to the list. BTC-e have said on their site webchat in that they are also going to support MTGOX codes.

Do you/will you support bitinstant as well?

marked
shtylman (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 07:33:09 PM

Do you/will you support bitinstant as well?

Bitinstant is on our list for potential additional funding options; I am still evaluating which ones are ok from a regulation standpoint for us to support at the moment.

There are other features I am currently exploring that will take a higher priority. You can use bitinstant to deposit into MtGox and then use the redeem code to go to Bitfloor Smiley
bitcoinBull
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

rippleFanatic

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 10:28:07 PM

Great to hear.  Love your fee system for liquidity rebates.

College of Bucking Bulls Knowledge
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 04:45:52 PM

Could the exchange website's home page include a link to the "Market Data" page so that I don't need to log in first to get access to the link?

- http://www.BitFloor.com/market_data

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

shtylman (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 11:04:44 PM

Could the exchange website's home page include a link to the "Market Data" page so that I don't need to log in first to get access to the link?

- http://www.BitFloor.com/market_data

At the bottom of the homepage you should see the daily market info and then a link to the market data page.
Tachikoma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 07:52:55 PM

Sorry to resurrect an old topic but I can't  seem to find this option anymore and I rather try the forums first before I spam you guys via email. Did you stop supporting it MtGox codes?

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks | Bytesized Seedboxes BTC/LTC supported
shtylman (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 07:54:11 PM

Sorry to resurrect an old topic but I can't  seem to find this option anymore and I rather try the forums first before I spam you guys via email. Did you stop supporting it MtGox codes?

Yep. Due to the delays in moving funds out of MtGox we can no longer support the codes for deposit. I will update the topic title accordingly.
Tachikoma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 07:55:51 PM

Yep. Due to the delays in moving funds out of MtGox we can no longer support the codes for deposit. I will update the topic title accordingly.

Thanks for the instant reply Smiley

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks | Bytesized Seedboxes BTC/LTC supported
tarrant_01

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 09:23:15 PM

That's too bad. I saw this option and thought I had a way out finally  Grin Oh well!

1P95gCUCw3Tjb7yyoYtW3ARZZQyTpFgk6H
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: