Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Federation under Ukrainian bombs.  (Read 4351 times)
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:31:21 AM

Why are they doing that? Why they are bombing another country?

Russia is being provoked to join the war in the Ukraine. They know they are being provoked so they have to sit tight.

Every time Russian Federation fire back to destroy attacking units.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
247crypto (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:59:06 PM

2 soldiers of Russian Federaion killed.

http://161.ru/text/newsline/819093.html

Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 01:04:11 PM

These all   the lie thus impudent., style of  PUTIN  by provocations to create  false reality, and it is mean to kill.Similarly it was and in Chechnya
Terorists  have the reactive systems of a volley fire, mortars, they fire peaceful cities for creation of picture on TV....Then to accuse the Ukrainian army of death of peaceful population, and to justify the aggression, input of troops and help to the terrorists.
Paya

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:14:28 PM

2 soldiers of Russian Federaion killed.

http://161.ru/text/newsline/819093.html

Now this is dangerous. I just hope that Russia will carefully investigate the case before... well, anything else. Because both sides involved in clashes in Donbass have motives to provoke Russian military response.
247crypto (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:26:01 PM

they fire peaceful cities for creation of picture on TV....Then to accuse the Ukrainian army of death of peaceful population, and to justify the aggression, input of troops and help to the terrorists.
Huh

http://izvestia.kiev.ua/article/70715

http://korrespondent.net/ukraine/politics/3391643-za-sutky-pohybly-piatero-ukraynskykh-voennykh-unychtozheno-1000-opolchentsev-snbo

http://112.ua/obshchestvo/ukrainskie-voennye-unichtozhili-v-luganske-kolonnu-tyazheloy-tehniki-boevikov-istochnik-86938.html

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:44:34 PM

Grad fire back from Gukovo (Russian Federation, Rostov region) to Novorossia territory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXpCTUjWGkE

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:56:58 PM

Again.
http://lifenews.ru/news/137312
http://www.rosbalt.ru/federal/2014/07/25/1296507.html

tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:01:33 PM

Grad fire back from Gukovo (Russian Federation, Rostov region) to Novorossia territory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXpCTUjWGkE

As I know, Russian border guards have been given orders to suppress the Ukrainian emplacements in the case they deliberately open fire. I think this will cool down some hot heads in Ukraine a little.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 05:17:11 PM

Russia shelled again!

Russia Initiates Case into Purposeful Attack from Ukraine on Investigators
http://en.ria.ru/russia/20140726/191309461/Russia-Initiates-Case-into-Purposeful-Attack-from-Ukraine-on.html

MOSCOW, July 26 (RIA Novosti) – A case has been initiated into the attack on the members of Russia’s Investigative Committee, it was targeted fire with intent to kill law enforcement officers, the committee’s spokesman said.

"The team of investigators, which included a number of members of the Russian Investigative Committee units, came under massive mortar attack. The investigative bodies of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation in the Southern Federal District have opened a criminal case," Vladimir Markin said in a statement.

Moscow condemned the attacks, saying that such provocations could have irreversible consequences.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:21:15 PM

Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs state that Ukrainian powers will be held directly responsible for any future shelling of Russian soil.
[yet another *.ru propaganda link]

When will the Russians be held responsible for their crimes?
For many months you and you friends have been constantly posting pro-Russian bullshit and lies. It makes me sick. Get out of your mother's basement and get a real job.

When will the leaders of your so-called "Lugansk People's Republic" be arrested and tried for the international war crime of shooting down a civilian aircraft? Enough of the bullshit about "waiting for an official investigation". You mean a Russian investigation? Get fucked. It's fucking obvious that the Lugansk guys -- you know, the "independence fighters" patrolling Lugansk with Russian weapons -- are the ones responsible. They the obvious prime suspects, but everyone's just being polite about it because they're terrified that the dictator Putin wants to start a real war.

By the way, what's the story with independent bloggers in Russia? Are some of them still alive?

And inb4 you mention America. I don't give a shit. I don't live there and I don't care about their crap. Now, does the phrase "I'm sorry, I apologise for Russian crimes" even exist in Russian? Perhaps Stalin deleted those words from the dictionary? because Google translate doesn't seem to be working for me.
tee-rex

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:25:39 PM

Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs state that Ukrainian powers will be held directly responsible for any future shelling of Russian soil.

For many months you and you friends have been constantly posting pro-Russian bullshit and lies. It makes me sick. Get out of your mother's basement and get a real job.

When will the leaders of your so-called "Lugansk People's Republic" be arrested and tried for the international war crime of shooting down a civilian aircraft? Enough of the bullshit about "waiting for an official investigation". You mean a Russian investigation? Get fucked. It's fucking obvious that the Lugansk guys -- you know, the "independence fighters" patrolling Lugansk with Russian weapons -- are the ones responsible. They the obvious prime suspects, but everyone's just being polite about it because they're terrified that the dictator Putin wants to start a real war.

There is already an official international investigation on behalf of ICAO into the causes of the Malaysian airliner take-down. So let's just wait the results of this investigation (and don't forget to update your manuals).

http://www.icao.int/Newsroom/Pages/ICAO-accident-investigation-team-begins-Ukraine-assistance-mission.aspx
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:47:58 PM

There is already an official international investigation on behalf of ICAO into the causes of the Malaysian airliner take-down. So let's just wait the results of this investigation (and don't forget to update your manuals).

http://www.icao.int/Newsroom/Pages/ICAO-accident-investigation-team-begins-Ukraine-assistance-mission.aspx

Yeah but if the Russian 'side' wins, that will just give those patriots even more emotional drive and ambition to attack Ukraine even more.

If the Russian 'side' loses, they will simply point at the same problems that Bitcoin tries to solve, regarding majority rules, "might is right", anarchic justice and so on. They will complain that they are poor victims again/as usual, that the more powerful West has gone unpunished... See? The bullshit never ends.
needbmw
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:09:25 PM

When will the leaders of your so-called "Lugansk People's Republic" be arrested and tried for the international war crime of shooting down a civilian aircraft?

It's fucking obvious that the Lugansk guys -- you know, the "independence fighters" patrolling Lugansk with Russian weapons -- are the ones responsible.

They the obvious prime suspects

dictator Putin

obvious blah-blah-blah
please stop psaking

NO PSAKING!
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:01:54 PM

Psaking... Lol, I've never heard that term Cheesy

Medvedev's reaction on this guy:

mnmShadyBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:26:45 AM

By the way, what's the story with independent bloggers in Russia? Are some of them still alive?

And inb4 you mention America. I don't give a shit. I don't live there and I don't care about their crap. Now, does the phrase "I'm sorry, I apologise for Russian crimes" even exist in Russian? Perhaps Stalin deleted those words from the dictionary? because Google translate doesn't seem to be working for me.
If I had to guess, never. Russia has not been a country of law for a very long time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tee-rex

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:15:58 AM

Yeah but if the Russian 'side' wins, that will just give those patriots even more emotional drive and ambition to attack Ukraine even more.

If the Russian "side" wins, it would just mean that Russia has been telling the truth about the Malaysian airliner downing right from the start, and the U.S. has been lying and trying to defame Russia, correct? So, who will be responsible for their crimes?
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:05:32 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 02:33:12 PM by Balthazar

If the Russian "side" wins, it would just mean that Russia has been telling the truth about the Malaysian airliner downing right from the start, and the U.S. has been lying and trying to defame Russia, correct? So, who will be responsible for their crimes?
Russia, of course. Don't ask me why, only blahblahblah is able to understand this logic. Cheesy

If I had to guess, never. Russia has not been a country of law for a very long time.
Turn off your TV, please... And get some more valuable information source.

December 24, 1989
Resolution # 979-1 of Congress of Soviets
«On the political and legal assessment of the Soviet-German non-aggression pact of 1939»

6. Congress states that the negotiations with Germany on secret protocols were carried out by Stalin and Molotov secretly from the Soviet people, the central committee and the whole party, the Supreme Council and the Government of the USSR, these protocols have been withdrawn from ratification procedures. Thus, the decision to sign them was an act of personal power in essence and form, and does not reflect the will of the Soviet people, who are not responsible for this conspiracy.

7. Congress of People's Deputies of the USSR condemns the signing of the "secret additional protocol" on August 23, 1939 and other secret agreements with Germany. Congress recognizes the secret protocols legally unsound and invalid from the moment of signing.

These protocols don't create any new legal framework for relations between the Soviet Union and third countries, but were used by Stalin and his entourage for presenting ultimatums and military pressure on other states in violation of the legal obligations.
tee-rex

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:27:55 PM

Russia, of course. Don't ask me why, only blahblahblah is able to understand this logic. Cheesy

So, now equipped with this logic, we can safely answer the original question (that is, when will the Russians be held responsible for their crimes?). The answer is short and simple. Never! Cheesy
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:37:32 PM

So, now equipped with this logic, we can safely answer the original question (that is, when will the Russians be held responsible for their crimes?). The answer is short and simple. Never! Cheesy
Yeah, this guy seems pretty similar to some liberal dictocratic puppet fools in the estonian parliament... Who thinks that passing 1989's resolution wasn't enough and demands a "recognition of occupation" every time when their and russian representatives are in the same room. Quite poor show in order to get some political points. Grin
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 07:12:28 PM

A tired sigh...

Russian Ministry of Foreign affairs again asks Kiev to stop shelling and shooting at Russian territory and to ensure safety of the international observers:
http://www.interfax.ru/world/388468

On the 29th the border guards at Gukovo came under fire from mine throwers (mortars) and machine guns from Ukrainian military.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: