Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biebercoin - A Crypto-Currency Devoted To The Fans.  (Read 565 times)
CaptChadd (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:53:00 PM

Hi all,

Now I know a one of the members of my Dev team already posted this one the other forum but since then he got banned and no reason was given.

Anyway, this coin has been out only a few weeks now but is already heading towards the 20,000 block mark, which is where the block reward drops from 10,000 BRC to 5,000.

As soon as I found this forum, I wanted to give everyone here a chance to mine a few of them 10,000 blocks before it halves.

It is already the top 12 voted coin on HitBTC so it will be good to see how it performs on there, combined with my Twitter campaign a few of us are doing, it is a serious test to see if a coin can be successful just on the name alone and not based purely on innovation, like Primecoin or a marketing machine like Dogecoin.

The website is basic as the fanbase of Bieber is varied and so I want to keep things as simple as possible which is why we are currently working on a Getting started You Tube video.

Here are the basic details:

Website : http://www.biebercoin.net (Forum link on the website)

Twitter : https://twitter.com/BiebercoinBRC

Current Global Network hash at the time of this post is : "networkhashps" : 21950060

It has been proven that there is no interest in this coin, to just dump the coins as soon as it hits an exchange, which is not a great long term profit tactic or they might be planning to slowly rise the price of this coin.

And least of all, it only takes one tweet from Bieber himself about the coin, negative or positive and it will trend like no other.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #56Ph04mA76xsdMGI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:44:05 PM

Super scammer himself! Didja clone this one yourself or hire muddafudda to do it for you?

Hows extremescamcoin going? Or did you walk on that one like the websites you 'just owned?'
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 10:18:57 PM

Super scammer himself! Didja clone this one yourself or hire muddafudda to do it for you?

Hows extremescamcoin going? Or did you walk on that one like the websites you 'just owned?'

oO ?

Squidoogeek

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:51:12 PM

Biebercoin? Besides the fact that he's losing Beliebers by the truckload every time he pulls some fool stunt, you'd better make sure you're on Bieber's good side with the name thing. Remember what happened with one called "Coinye West?" They ended up making it some "half man half fish" thing to get around the cease and desist order.
x11

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:36:13 PM

Captain Chad is the dumbest and shittest developer in Crypto history.
CaptChadd (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:00:19 PM

Captain Chad is the dumbest and shittest developer in Crypto history.

How so?

I brought the price of BBQcoin upto it highest ever and got it added onto multiple exchanges and from at the time an overlooked and undervalued state.

Lots of people made money from Extremecoin profits and BBQcoin profits.

How did that make me a bad developer?

I left the development side, sold most of my main domains and then moved on for a while.

As many of your know that I was involved in the ScryptASIC.org website, I whoever did not run their operating but what I did in fact find that Crypto-Stocks was wide open to attack of which could have been a major one.

In the real world, nobody can just start issuing out shares to a company that is not registered and definitely not with just a 1 Bitcoin payment and an email address.

I started out in the IT work as a user side penetration tester, and Crypto-Stocks at that time failed on pretty much every single way; their T and C were just a blank "we take no responsibility" which you cannot do if you are acting as a third party.

Since then Crypto-Stocks have improve their security to an almost acceptable level but it is their responsibility to ensure that users who have lost money, be kept informed and keep records.

As it turns out, back then they kept no records of who owned which shares, how many and from who, so I had no way of compensating individuals back, of which I would do and was trying to do but Crypto-Stocks stopped replying to my emails.

Even the Police told me that it is down to the owners of Crypto-Stocks to pay back any money lost due to negligence, of which their website was riddled with it.

At this point there is nothing I can do at the moment, as I honestly do not know who bought shares and who did not, Crypto-Stocks will just not tell me and that is probably due to the fact they don't have the records.

Every company I test, always pays out to any party that has lost out due to the testing procedure, Crypto-Stocks at the time seemed to just pass the buck and leave it all to me, with no records of anything.

In order to try and build some bridges here, I am going to try and work out some way to pay back to the community and hope that one day I can build some form of trust.

Thank you all for reading.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #2M9WWn1yvDdeidqv
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: