Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: US House documents perjury, stonewalling & support for gun control in Obama DOJ  (Read 1607 times)
Bitware (OP)

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 08:22:34 PM

http://gunowners.org/pdf/Update-on-Fast-and-Furious-with-attachment-FINAL.pdf
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 08:33:27 PM

Mind if I ask?  My understanding is that the DEA supplied guns to Mexican gangsters to track them and the guns ended up in the US and were used to kill people.  But people get shot by the busload every day in the US.  What's the issue with these guns ?
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 08:40:34 PM

The issue is that our government did this to create public outcry, conditioning and manipulating our citizens to be more accepting of ever increasing gun regulation, leading to eventual outlawing like has happened in UK and Australia. Typical Hegelian Dialectic strategy of creating a problem you already have solutions  designed for to impliment and advance a strategic agenda, causing public outrage/outcry, then spoon feeding the solution to appease the populace.

But it has backfired and is now being used as a political wedge demanding a sacrifice.

They will have to sacrifice someone. My money is on Eric Holder getting the axe (forced resignation) but it could be an underling if they cant find a dupe to pin it on.

I doubt much will happen with this before the 2012 Presidential election.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 08:50:04 PM

The issue is that our government did this to create public outcry, conditioning and manipulating our citizens to be more accepting of ever increasing gun regulation, leading to eventual outlawing like has happened in UK and Australia. Typical Hegelian Dialectic strategy of creating a problem you already have solutions  designed for to impliment and advance a strategic agenda, causing public outrage/outcry, then spoon feeding the solution to appease the populace.

But it has backfired and is now being used as a political wedge demanding a sacrifice.

They will have to sacrifice someone. My money is on Eric Holder getting the axe (forced resignation) but it could be an underling if they cant find a dupe to pin it on.

Isn't Holder history anyway?  I can't see Romney keeping him on.
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 09:07:50 PM

Isn't Holder history anyway?  I can't see Romney keeping him on.

To me, that is not relevent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: