Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching Homepage Allowing to Buy Single Sexy Images With BTC  (Read 1094 times)
johannl (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 07:38:38 PM

Hey guys,

so a few months ago I found this site that allowed you to look at low-res (sexy) pics and you would click and then a popup prompted you to transfer like 0.01 bitcoins to an address and within seconds you could see the high-res version of the picture.

I can't find the damn link any more - does anyone know the site?

I found it an interesting case study b/c these guys were not waiting for network confirmation (sacrificing security for speed) and also the receipt of the bictoins automatically gave you the full picture without the user needing to do anything.

Much appreciated!

johann

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 08:03:09 PM

I found it an interesting case study b/c these guys were not waiting for network confirmation (sacrificing security for speed) and also the receipt of the bictoins automatically gave you the full picture without the user needing to do anything.

oh, as long as it is for a "case study" / research: http://bittit.info   :-)

and actually, the interesting thing is that by far the majority of images are not erotic or nsfw.  the site simply provides a great way for a photographer or image creator to sell their work.   for sale are things like bitcoin wallpaper images, funny cat photos, nature photos, drawings and more.

the reason they might accept on 0/unconfirmed is that even if you successfully double spend on them, by giving you access there is no theft occurring.  you didn't deprive the artist of something the artist had previously.
johannl (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 08:28:06 PM

yeah i knew bittit.info but there was another site... it was even simpler but more responsive, i.e. the highres image automatically appeared within 2 seconds of transmitting the funds.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: