Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:32:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NOT SELLING  (Read 10514 times)
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:54:17 AM

you're going about this all wrong

418 go nigerian!

anyways.. i wish there was a button to flag this post for deletion. mine included.
Campsis

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

WW3

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:11:24 AM

Get out and get a job is the best ebook I've read !!!  But seriously, I haven't read your ebook, but I can nearly guarantee you it's a copy of someone else's ebook.

Let me ask you this :

Why would you sell a method which makes you $3-4k a month for $20 bucks. If it gets patched because too many people use it you will jump off a cliff, and what all for extra $20?

There are many making methods I could give away for free that people are selling just like ur self that don't work. Even though it looks promising it doesn't work. Do you really think people on these forums are stupid? Take ur ass back to hackforums

AuroraHF

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:37:11 AM

Just a note, this guy scammed $40 or something on another site in a "bitcoin doubling" service.

lmao
Crossbow376

Activity: 615

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:45:33 AM

Just a note, this guy scammed $40 or something on another site in a "bitcoin doubling" service.

Maybe that is exactly how he earned money, by running scams lol. Cheesy

biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:50:03 AM

Call me a risk taker... maybe a moment of madness but I just went I bought this ebook.

And I have to say this is pretty legit. Sales pitch is spot on... this does not involve any of the stuff listed by Nizam. No ebay, no CPA no affiliate marketing, none of that rubbish.

I have tried many methods over the years for earning money online and I have not come across this method before. Don't get me wrong I have seen similar ideas but this is pretty fresh and so far looks quite "unsaturated". Although I would say Nizam is a little naive to think this method couldn't become saturated, which it possibly could. The more people running this method the less chance you have for earning but there looks like there's room for more!

There is no black hat involved here and this method will not get shut down.  It's a legit service which I would say you need to use more "grey hat" techniques to achieve good earnings.

I have to say though if this does work, which so far looks pretty good. There are lots of people making $10+ per minute on this service!

I would say this is ebook is pretty simple but strait to the point with some good tips.  If this service does pay out the amounts it appears to i'd say this is well worth the money! No real skills needed just a couple of hours internet research before hand and your ready to try earning.

Only downside with this method is that there appears to be a $50 registration fee on the website used in this method, which im a bit sceptical about.
nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:58:24 AM

Get out and get a job is the best ebook I've read !!!  But seriously, I haven't read your ebook, but I can nearly guarantee you it's a copy of someone else's ebook.

Let me ask you this :

Why would you sell a method which makes you $3-4k a month for $20 bucks. If it gets patched because too many people use it you will jump off a cliff, and what all for extra $20?

There are many making methods I could give away for free that people are selling just like ur self that don't work. Even though it looks promising it doesn't work. Do you really think people on these forums are stupid? Take ur ass back to hackforums

It's not a copy of someone's eBook i write this self it's unique.

This method can't get patched, it's unsaturated.

Hackforums? what is that..?

i think you are wrong i am Always been on 1 forum and that is tweakers forum.

Call me a risk taker... maybe a moment of madness but I just went I bought this ebook.

And I have to say this is pretty legit. Sales pitch is spot on... this does not involve any of the stuff listed by Nizam. No ebay, no CPA no affiliate marketing, none of that rubbish.

I have tried many methods over the years for earning money online and I have not come across this method before. Don't get me wrong I have seen similar ideas but this is pretty fresh and so far looks quite "unsaturated". Although I would say Nizam is a little naive to think this method couldn't become saturated, which it possibly could. The more people running this method the less chance you have for earning but there looks like there's room for more!

There is no black hat involved here and this method will not get shut down.  It's a legit service which I would say you need to use more "grey hat" techniques to achieve good earnings.

I have to say though if this does work, which so far looks pretty good. There are lots of people making $10+ per minute on this service!

I would say this is ebook is pretty simple but strait to the point with some good tips.  If this service does pay out the amounts it appears to i'd say this is well worth the money! No real skills needed just a couple of hours internet research before hand and your ready to try earning.

Only downside with this method is that there appears to be a $50 registration fee on the website used in this method, which im a bit sceptical about.

Thanks for the vouch!
The $50 is not really needed you can apply for another niche then it's free.
I have a question for you pmíng you now.

AuroraHF

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:54:13 AM

Get out and get a job is the best ebook I've read !!!  But seriously, I haven't read your ebook, but I can nearly guarantee you it's a copy of someone else's ebook.

Let me ask you this :

It's not a copy of someone's eBook i write this self it's unique.

This method can't get patched, it's unsaturated.

Hackforums? what is that..?

i think you are wrong i am Always been on 1 forum and that is tweakers forum.

There is no black hat involved here and this method will not get shut down.  It's a legit service which I would say you need to use more "grey hat" techniques to achieve good earnings.

I would say this is ebook is pretty simple but strait to the point with some good tips.  If this service does pay out the amounts it appears to i'd say this is well worth the money! No real skills needed just a couple of hours internet research before hand and your ready to try earning.

Thanks for the vouch!
The $50 is not really needed you can apply for another niche then it's free.
I have a question for you pmíng you now.

http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=1655199

Your closed account. (banned)

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4276430

Selling the same eBook.

lmao
nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:39:19 PM

Lolll yes i was on that forum yes i sold my ebook there 43x and yes my account got closed because i got hacked and someone scammed 40$ why would i scam 40$ if i make more then 500$+ on that forum with my ebooks?

But omniscient on that forum is a faggot he bans without knowing.
AuroraHF

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:52:52 PM

Lolll yes i was on that forum yes i sold my ebook there 43x and yes my account got closed because i got hacked and someone scammed 40$ why would i scam 40$ if i make more then 500$+ on that forum with my ebooks?

But omniscient on that forum is a faggot he bans without knowing.

Please, if you were hacked, you would have gotten your account back, not closed. You're just a scammer, mate.

lmao
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:27:14 PM

It was first a safetyban, because i got hacked and after i contact factor 8 like 10 times he closed my account he never replied to my email/pm's
please go and suck omniscient dick you dickhead.
and go fuck omniscient you hackforums superman!

Woah, dude, calm down about Omni. He did nothing wrong to you. However, you do remind me of the owner of Pokemoney. Damn, couldn't stand that guy. If your eBook is legit, then there should be no argument then, correct? We'll just have to wait until whatever the people whose getting vouch copies say.

And really, are you that immature that you have to insult someone by calling them 'gay'? I'm guessing you're going to call him a faggot, too, huh? And shouldn't you be suspected of homosexuality, first, if you're searching 'Gay Batman & Superman'? It's like a pandemic now on this forum.
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:27:30 PM

If you were earning 3000-5000 USD per month then why you need to sell those book, are you not happy with 5k usd earning every month without doing anything.
AuroraHF

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:31:52 PM

If you were earning 3000-5000 USD per month then why you need to sell those book, are you not happy with 5k usd earning every month without doing anything.

Please, this guy is broke as fuck.

Makes 3-5k USD a month but can't keep up a simple faucet.

lmao
AuroraHF

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:32:24 PM

It was first a safetyban, because i got hacked and after i contact factor 8 like 10 times he closed my account he never replied to my email/pm's
please go and suck omniscient dick you dickhead.
and go fuck omniscient you hackforums superman!

Only shows how immature you are, retard. I suggest you keep your shitty insults to yourself.

lmao
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:34:57 PM

Please, this guy is broke as fuck.

Makes 3-5k USD a month but can't keep up a simple faucet.

lol, that was my concern if he is earning like that then why anyone want to share their method because more people will know means it will soon vanish.
nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:59:12 PM

I am selling my ebook here for making some extra money. And yes i have only paypal no bitcoin that's why i asked people to donate my faucet.

And i have already got 1 vouch from an custommer i am waiting for the other 3 vouches now.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:14:31 PM

PM sent.

It seems highly unlikely that everyone can start making $3000 - $5000, on the first month.  Or is it not the first month, but like a year afterwards? Tongue
nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:33:46 PM

PM sent.

It seems highly unlikely that everyone can start making $3000 - $5000, on the first month.  Or is it not the first month, but like a year afterwards? Tongue

You can begin the first month with earning 3k+
AuroraHF

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:39:24 PM

PM sent.

I hope you seriously don't believe his lies, he is someone who is banned for being a scammer and now his here hoping to catch new preys. Read my previous posts.

lmao
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:40:37 PM

PM sent.

You can begin the first month with earning 3k+

I'll pay you 0.1 BTC (or $75 equivalent) Basically, I'll use this epic guide for 1 month, and by then I should have made $3000 USD +, right?  I can easily pay you then Smiley
chinchs

Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:57:31 PM

LOL, and he answer questions... scammer and troll... why don't you accept scrow? you can sell 150 books and make 3000 a month  Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: