Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 08:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $250 paypal issue  (Read 930 times)
cheeyman2 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:31:45 PM

I transfered $250 from my bank account to my paypal but it is on hold for 6-8 days. i need this money to purchase something on a game. If somebody could send me $225 ill repay the $250 when my funds get released. if you need more info i would be more then willing to provide proof that the funds are there and pending.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:41:11 PM

I transfered $250 from my bank account to my paypal but it is on hold for 6-8 days. i need this money to purchase something on a game. If somebody could send me $225 ill repay the $250 when my funds get released. if you need more info i would be more then willing to provide proof that the funds are there and pending.

How will you guarantee repayment? Screenshot of any funds you may have won't do.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
cheeyman2 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:43:39 PM

How will you guarantee repayment? Screenshot of any funds you may have won't do.

the lender will setup an invoice for the borrower (me) and include all information about the loan. then when the funds are released the borrower (me) will just accept the invoice and repay it in full.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:48:30 PM

the lender will setup an invoice for the borrower (me) and include all information about the loan. then when the funds are released the borrower (me) will just accept the invoice and repay it in full.

That's not a guarantee.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:51:59 PM

I doubt you'll find anyone to take you up on this deal unless there's some sort of collateral you can provide to an escrow.  Do you have any collateral to offer?
cheeyman2 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:53:21 PM

That's not a guarantee.

It was just a suggetive way of doing it. it is upto the lender to decide how the borrower would guarantee it. if needed i can write a promissory note which inclines me to payback by law of my province.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3086

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 11:55:08 PM

It was just a suggetive way of doing it. it is upto the lender to decide how the borrower would guarantee it. if needed i can write a promissory note which inclines me to payback by law of my province.

Do you think the loaner will go through the entire process of finding you, suing you and collecting the debt from you?

Provide collateral or there will be no loan.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:56:21 PM

That's not a guarantee.

You default, it will cost a lot of money to prosecute you. Much more than this request. Come up with collateral greater than your request that an escrow can hold for the duration of this loan.
You are asking for a loan, you should have details and a plan to repay, not leave it up to the potential lender to figure out for you.

Albert Einstein
cheeyman2 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:59:36 PM

Do you think the loaner will go through the entire process of finding you, suing you and collecting the debt from you?

Provide collateral or there will be no loan.

A promissory note includes address and name and phone number. wont be hard to track down a person if you have all the info. and the only collateral i got is a gambling game account that gets $70 a month in free cash for being a valued member. The account has gold status (3rd highest) and lets you play 2 free bingo games a day 5 days a week and the prize is real cash.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 12:10:43 AM

A promissory note includes address and name and phone number. wont be hard to track down a person if you have all the info. and the only collateral i got is a gambling game account that gets $70 a month in free cash for being a valued member. The account has gold status (3rd highest) and lets you play 2 free bingo games a day 5 days a week and the prize is real cash.

Think about it.  How is my having your name address and phone number going to get my coins back?  I'd have to SUE you - which costs money and time for me.

The gambling cash has to be used on the site before it can be withdrawn.  That is not collateral.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
cheeyman2 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:15:14 AM

Think about it.  How is my having your name address and phone number going to get my coins back?  I'd have to SUE you - which costs money and time for me.

The gambling cash has to be used on the site before it can be withdrawn.  That is not collateral.

Ok, well id be willing to accept $200 and repay $250. i just really need this money out of my account.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 12:17:17 AM

Ok, well id be willing to accept $200 and repay $250. i just really need this money out of my account.

Are you being dense on purpose?  You need collateral or you won't get a loan.   Roll Eyes

cheeyman2 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:21:28 AM

Are you being dense on purpose?  You need collateral or you won't get a loan.   Roll Eyes

I have no physical collateral. why do you think im offering online stuff. and also, the promissory note charges will be placed ontop of what i owe. i read into it.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:14:09 AM

Funny how these things always happen to people who just registered on Bitcointalk less than a week ago.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:44:16 AM

I have no physical collateral. why do you think im offering online stuff. and also, the promissory note charges will be placed ontop of what i owe. i read into it.

Unfortunately, your chances of obtaining a loan of that magnitude without any acceptable collateral is close to zero. As with anything in life, there exists a very miniscule chance that someone might take a chance on you, but I am highly doubtful of that happening. Information concerning what constitutes an acceptable collateral for a loan can be found on this thread.

Frankly, I would recommend just waiting for your funds to get cleared. You just want to purchase something from a game anyway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: